Mother of Two

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I am looking for a house to rent in or around Rayville. If you know of anything please let me.
GOOD COOK

West Monroe, LA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Mother of Two wrote:
I am looking for a house to rent in or around Rayville. If you know of anything please let me.
I have a nice home maybe willing to share... I would like to maybe meet you at MC Donalds and take you out to eat and a place maybe to rest.. I am divorced ....Please if you would like to meet at Mc Donalds just leave a note here time and day...Also I am a good cook and cook for you...Just leave a message & I will get back to you..
Tisk tisk

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 28, 2013
GOOD COOK wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice home maybe willing to share... I would like to maybe meet you at MC Donalds and take you out to eat and a place maybe to rest.. I am divorced ....Please if you would like to meet at Mc Donalds just leave a note here time and day...Also I am a good cook and cook for you...Just leave a message & I will get back to you..
So you are a "good cook", you are basically asking a woman on a date that you have never even seen or met, and the best you can come up with is McDonald's??? WOW, way to be classy and woo a woman. Will you allow her to get a large fry with her meal?
Timekeeper

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 29, 2013
At least hold her tray when you take her out to a nice restaurant!
Tisk tisk

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Sounds like something cupples would beg for.
Lady

Star City, AR

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Mother of Two wrote:
I am looking for a house to rent in or around Rayville. If you know of anything please let me.
Please put an add in your local newspaper, obviously topix is not the place. There are all kinds of crazy on here. Good Luck in finding a place for yourself & your children.
Lady

Star City, AR

#7 Feb 5, 2013
GOOD COOK wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice home maybe willing to share... I would like to maybe meet you at MC Donalds and take you out to eat and a place maybe to rest.. I am divorced ....Please if you would like to meet at Mc Donalds just leave a note here time and day...Also I am a good cook and cook for you...Just leave a message & I will get back to you..
You obviously have the Internet so why not try a dating site where you actually get to see a pic and profile of the person.
Tisk tisk

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Actually, I am willing to bet it is Charlie Cupples that replied.
Vivek

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I m good house maid
i m looking part time mrng/evng work
i m good cook & good cliner
full care
Contact only dehli condidet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny at work Dec 20 farm boy1 3
girls only, wetting the bed at 17 Dec 20 ANNA WETTING GIRL 1
Alex polizzi boobs Dec 20 themanfrommars 1
Hit and run Dec 17 concerned citizen 1
can anyone tell me the video of that porn? Dec 16 Carina21 2
any females want to listen to me wank? Dec 10 24mhertfordshire 1
Grow up, young man! Dec 6 Old but not stupid 1
Rayville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rayville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rayville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:52 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:52AM
Bucs' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Saints
NBC Sports 4:11 AM
Andre Johnson "doesn't mind" a pay cut to stay with Texans
NFL 4:28 AM
Andre Johnson open to pay cut to stay with Texans
NBC Sports 6:18 AM
Mark Ingram pleased he showed he can handle big workload this season
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs