First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jan 25, 2013
why wrote:
Food? A human being cant feed themselves : im sorry and i know ill get flak, but gosh, you have a kid(s) and you let it get that bad. Try eating raman noodles topped with tuna fish. I did it all throughout college and a year or to after..
College? Lol really and you don't know two is the correct one not to.
GOOD COOK

West Monroe, LA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Single mother of two!
I have a nice home maybe willing to share... I would like to maybe meet you at walmart and take you out to eat and a place maybe to rest.. I am divorced ....Please if you would like to meet at mc donalds just leave a note here time and day...Also I am a good cook and cook for you...Just leave a message & I will get back to you..
GOOD COOK

West Monroe, LA

#23 Jan 28, 2013
single mom of two wrote:
I am in need of some food. I am new to Rayville, I have two children. I do not know where to go to get help. I have signed up for food stamps and won't be able to receive them till February. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, and I will pray for those who give rude comments.
Single mother of two!
I have a nice home maybe willing to share... I would like to maybe meet you at MC Donalds and take you out to eat and a place maybe to rest.. I am divorced ....Please if you would like to meet at Mc Donalds just leave a note here time and day...Also I am a good cook and cook for you...Just leave a message & I will get back to you..
Kelli

Charlotte, NC

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Some of you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You do not know the race or circumstances of this lady. So therefore you shouldn't judge her. The lady moved here with her two children and is asking for help. I would think as citizens we would be able to help her out instead of admonishing her. GEESH!!

singlemomof2 When you go to the foodstamp office, ask them if they can get you the number for commodities. I think it is with the Council on Aging office here in town. I don't have the number with me but I am sure someone can provide that. Also, there are numerous resources online that can help with school,job and childcare.

Good luck!!
why

Monroe, LA

#25 Feb 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> College? Lol really and you don't know two is the correct one not to.
99% of internet debates descend into grammar battles. That's when you know to stop.
"hahaha your point is valid and coherent, but&#65279; you used a colon when it should have been a semi colon, retard"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr The real Not Land... 3,343
Gay Snapchat????? Fri rubyfurniss 34
open carry? Sep 17 Vic Caban 5
sex Sep 17 Anonymous 1
Delhi Chief of Police Sep 11 T pole 2
Who knows anything about John Fling? Sep 10 CarrieGurl 1
Why are East African Women soo freaking pretty? Sep 9 Redneck 2
•••
•••
•••

Rayville Jobs

•••
•••