Wondering Mind

United States

#1 May 13, 2011
Does anyone know if Donna Gilley Strong has been charged with any or all of the allegations that she was being investigated for? Surely she has been charged by now! Wonder if her Big Brother Gary Gilley has gotten her out of all her wrong doing. Does he up hold and stand by her when she had wronged so many people? Especially the handicap children? Waiting to see where he stands on these behavior and poor ethics and morals of his own sister!
Wondering Mind

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 24, 2011
Hello! I know someone knows about Donna Gilley Strong, is she being held accountable for all of her wrong doing?
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 30, 2011
Maybe someone would answer you if you would post your name! You are using a false name while bashing people that is cowardly if you have something to say say it, but let us know who u are so we know! Never thought there were this many cowards in rayville!
Trueth Seeker

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2011
Wondering Mind, don't worry it will all be coming out soon. Your not the only one wanting to know the out come of the investigation of Donna stealing funds from children their are alot more people in the Region waiting on the outcome, the investigation is not complete yet, it's still going on.
Happy Girl

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Trueth Seeker wrote:
Wondering Mind, don't worry it will all be coming out soon. Your not the only one wanting to know the out come of the investigation of Donna stealing funds from children their are alot more people in the Region waiting on the outcome, the investigation is not complete yet, it's still going on.
Trueth Seeker, you are obviously an idiot because you can not even spell TRUTH!! Also, your is you're not the way you spelled it!! You really are pathetic! Have a great day!:)
Trueth Seeker

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Happy Girl, you don't sound like you are a happy person at all. Take a vacation, go to church, do you no Jesus? You're text sounds like you need some happy in your life, maybe just change your name to suiit your personality! Good luck!
Happy Girl

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Trueth Seeker wrote:
Happy Girl, you don't sound like you are a happy person at all. Take a vacation, go to church, do you no Jesus? You're text sounds like you need some happy in your life, maybe just change your name to suiit your personality! Good luck!
Haha!!! You are so stupid!! You really need to take an English class! As far as knowing Jesus you should be asking yourself that question. You don't bother me because I am a happy girl!:) My name does fit my personality and your name should be dumb ass!! Good luck!
Who knows

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2011
You must be in the Gilley clan with that sweet llittle mouth on you! smart mouth even sometimes down righ potty mouth's, but whatever ever I'm sure your getting Gary Gilley plenty of votes. Please keep up the good work! Just goes to show you and your family's chacter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr The real Not Land... 3,343
Gay Snapchat????? Fri rubyfurniss 34
open carry? Sep 17 Vic Caban 5
sex Sep 17 Anonymous 1
Delhi Chief of Police Sep 11 T pole 2
Who knows anything about John Fling? Sep 10 CarrieGurl 1
Why are East African Women soo freaking pretty? Sep 9 Redneck 2
•••
•••
•••

Rayville Jobs

•••
•••