hellraiser

Inez, TX

#2 May 30, 2009
Jackie Mullins is the best hunter in Raysal
1 post removed

Since: Jan 09

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2009
whats the matter little winey dont have your name up there lolo!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2009
jackie mullins lives in va and he aint killed nothin in years. the last time i hunted i killed a 6 point and a 8 point in the same day!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
timothy stacy

Clear Spring, MD

#7 Jul 13, 2009
whats best? the biggest, the most. who knows? amoung us real hunters who cares. the bests name may not b on any of these polls. im not the best but i dont think nobody enjoys doing it more than i do and 4 me thats what really counts. besides the best is yet 2 come. he just needs a couple more years.
Cotten Candy

Winchester, VA

#8 Jul 13, 2009
timothy stacy wrote:
whats best? the biggest, the most. who knows? amoung us real hunters who cares. the bests name may not b on any of these polls. im not the best but i dont think nobody enjoys doing it more than i do and 4 me thats what really counts. besides the best is yet 2 come. he just needs a couple more years.
Well lol when it happens please get a photo so we can all enjoy
poohbear

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2009
The best hunter would be Harry Myers if u count hunting drugs
wild man

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2009
haha i don't guess harry will be killing anything cause bill done knocked his ass out.. he is such a puss

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2009
wild man wrote:
haha i don't guess harry will be killing anything cause bill done knocked his ass out.. he is such a puss
As a matter of fact you retard they were witnesses that said he had the best of bill when 2 little pussies jumped him. 3 on 1. But you know their day is coming. It takes a coward to get someone from behind, but I guess you know what a coward is since you won't put your real name on here, you hide behind a screen name and talk shit. Call him a puss to his face. I dare you!!!!
3 posts removed
u idiot

Berlin, Germany

#15 Aug 6, 2009
poohbear wrote:
The best hunter would be Harry Myers if u count hunting drugs
Now what kind of dumb ass remark is this crap? wht did you Offer up your "Phooh" hole and he turned your skank ass down? Yea i guess so
yeppers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Aug 6, 2009
lil mistyann wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact you retard they were witnesses that said he had the best of bill when 2 little pussies jumped him. 3 on 1. But you know their day is coming. It takes a coward to get someone from behind, but I guess you know what a coward is since you won't put your real name on here, you hide behind a screen name and talk shit. Call him a puss to his face. I dare you!!!!
well, ya know, those three will get theirs i also wanna offer a chance for ol Bill to get a piece fair and square and if the other 2 show up then lead will fly i swear no three will touch me at once one at a time boys, one at a time..........

Since: Aug 09

Spring Gap, MD

#17 Aug 27, 2009
I know if my son ever hit me, he would not still be living in my house. I dare one of my children to disrespect or hit my husband or myself. So, honestly I do not blame the child completely, you also have to blame the parent for putting up with it. To me a parent has no right to complain, if they let the child get away with so much.
ewww

Germany

#18 Aug 28, 2009
Tonya Bowman wrote:
I know if my son ever hit me, he would not still be living in my house. I dare one of my children to disrespect or hit my husband or myself. So, honestly I do not blame the child completely, you also have to blame the parent for putting up with it. To me a parent has no right to complain, if they let the child get away with so much.
are you like the rest of the bowman clan, be cooking and smack a cock roach that is running accros your table and keep right on cooking?
my opinion

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2009
Did you say this poll was for hunting animals? Cause all the names on here are druggies and thiefs! What exactly are they hunting for?

Spring Gap, MD

#20 Aug 28, 2009
ewww wrote:
<quoted text>
are you like the rest of the bowman clan, be cooking and smack a cock roach that is running accros your table and keep right on cooking?
I have not been to all of the Bowman's houses. I know for a fact that my brother in law and his wife are not like that. I can assure you that I am not like that. Anyone can come to my house and see hoe I live. Do you even know who I am?

Spring Gap, MD

#21 Aug 28, 2009
my opinion wrote:
Did you say this poll was for hunting animals? Cause all the names on here are druggies and thiefs! What exactly are they hunting for?
Do you really know everyone in this forum? Because if you did, you would know that I am neither a druggie or a thief. Therefore, when you make a statement you need to be a little more specific with whom you are referring to. Have a great day.
my opinion

United States

#22 Sep 2, 2009
Tonya Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really know everyone in this forum? Because if you did, you would know that I am neither a druggie or a thief. Therefore, when you make a statement you need to be a little more specific with whom you are referring to. Have a great day.
Is your name in the poll? I'm REFERRING to the check drawing druggies on this POLL listed at the beginning of THIS POLL, but if your a druggie then you can be included too.
cat

United States

#23 Sep 4, 2009
lil mistyann wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact you retard they were witnesses that said he had the best of bill when 2 little pussies jumped him. 3 on 1. But you know their day is coming. It takes a coward to get someone from behind, but I guess you know what a coward is since you won't put your real name on here, you hide behind a screen name and talk shit. Call him a puss to his face. I dare you!!!!
Harry if i am a round their won't be no 2 or 3 on one
yea i know ya

Denver, CO

#24 Sep 5, 2009
Tonya Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i know that your "brother in law" is with a killer and he knows it!!!!!!! well i guess the way that boy smells and keeps his house (grew up) thats what he deserves.
But hey i believe id sleep with one eye open.
crazy 13

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2010
harry cant shot the side of a barn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raysal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
Burnt house (Jun '17) Jun '17 Wondering 1
News Police: Corrections officer provided drugs to W... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Fed 57
Michelle Lester (Aug '08) Jan '17 chris 13
Anyone know (Nov '16) Nov '16 Crossingfingers 1
Fellow resident from raysal R.I.P my good friend (Nov '11) Jan '16 Onewhoknows 7
Patty Sue Mullins/Blevins (Jan '14) Mar '15 lilfoot 6

Raysal Jobs

Personal Finance

Raysal Mortgages