Mosquitoes Test Positive For EEE

Mosquitoes Test Positive For EEE

There are 2 comments on the TheBostonChannel story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Mosquitoes Test Positive For EEE. In it, TheBostonChannel reports that:

“Any evidence of Triple E activities is concerning. Last year we had two fatalities”

Mosquitoes in one Bay State community have tested positive for the deadly Eastern Equine Encephalitis virus, according to the state Department of Public Health, and officials are urging Massachusetts residents ... via TheBostonChannel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.

Jenn Neumeister - Parent

New York, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2007
THIS is when ALL towns in Southeastern Massachusetts should begin spraying to rid our towns of these disease-spreading mosquitoes.
I as a parent WILL NOT TOLORATE the following excuses for not spraying:
"The spraying might disrupt the ecosystem"
"The spraying might kill the dragonflies, the pond frog, the WHATEVER OTHER USELESS ANIMALS TREEHUGGERS ARE SAVING THIS WEEK"
and most of all:
"The spraying will render my organic crops unsalable"
When it comes down to it, I don't care AT ALL about saving ANYTHING but the lives of the people, and especially the CHILDREN I LOVE.
The dragonflies ,the bleeding heart, granola-eating, priortiy-LACKING freaks, and the organic farmer can all take a flying you-know-what. Anyone who puts the safety of any creature above the safety of the human beings can go right along with them. I am one of the people who live in the area but are afraid for their lives if they so much as venture outside during the summer weather for fear of getting bitten by one of these disease ridden pests and getting sick or dying. WHERE ARE THE PRIORITIES??? Last time I checked, HUMANS were at the top of the food chain, not pond animals!
Not involved

Raynham, MA

#2 Jun 25, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raynham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local gossip forums? (Nov '16) Feb 28 Paul 3
Review: Silko Honda Jan '18 Dontbuyfromsilko 1
Breakfast Pizza in Middleboro MA Jan '18 Kathy B 1
beware!!! (Feb '09) Nov '17 Taryn MacElhiney 13
Gerald Bigeau (Oct '09) Jul '17 Just me 4
Review: Advanced Dental Care Of Norton - Rachel... (Feb '10) Jan '17 rneal7 2
News Women march on Washington to counter Trump's me... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dee Dee Dee 2

Raynham Jobs

Personal Finance

Raynham Mortgages