|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

what a dope wrote:
Dude,
I was banging her 6 hours after the piece of shit was in the ground. Nice and tight cuz he was so little.
<quoted text>
what a f**king loser really dont have a better life then to wish about having intercourse with shawns bm lmfao please r u so jealous of who he was u wanna be like him well guess what who Eva u r get a clue and grow the f*ck up on some real sh*t and u must be gay fagboy to be talking about shawn Di*k wow...go make rumors about some other bit*h were u can get proof to back up ur mouth....
Amanda

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Go get a life u dont know them so shut up and drop the fu*king subject loser ur a bitch an and if you had balls like a real man y dont you go and say that to all of shawn and Kevin boys i garentee you'll neva walk again or u would be 6 feet under..... Im done though i said what i wanted to say this sh*t wit u lil ass no good pieces of sh*ts is childish and u have no life......bye R.i.p shawn and Kevin vargas always loved and never forgotten Eva your kids are growing up and still asking about yous we love n miss u....
bonnie

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

and if they did sell weed so what .. or would u like for all the creak coke cane around shit i would take weed over the other shit any day .. i don't do it but it is juat a point that i'm making .. no one need's to die like that i don't care who it is .. please .. all of u need to get over your self's and look at your self .. rip both of u ..
Jay

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

You guys should look at the timestamp of the messages. The time between Andrew and Amanda is almost a year. Let this topic die...its disrespectful to continue it.
patricia

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

people dont deserve to die just because they sold drugs. people that sell drugs belong in jail. they put themselves at risks because of the lifestyle they were living but they didnt deserve it and their families and children deff didnt deserve that. shawn and kevin were bullies but they werent bad people and they were good fathers and we should all try to remember the good things about them even if they were mean and hurtful sometimes
tin

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

hey rayn,thanks ill be letting the cops know,you know who did it!they look at these sites,and will find out who you are!! thanks
Ryan

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Yeah, I don't see him much anymore, but he'll always be a hero for doing what needed to be done.
jyou

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

They were my boys. Just a couple of brothers tryna live.Aint no shame in that. Rip guys see yall soon
broctonboyz

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ryan, u know nothing about pretty much everything....nothing you write makes sense, you don't know who did this.
tin

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

where r u now ryan? run out of stupid things to say!
brocktonboyz

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

@tin, he may have been with them at the bar all weekend and couldn't post. If he knew them that well, then maybe he can give us some real details rather than guessing the gun that was used. You've got guns, what are you afraid of? Stupid..come to a real city and talk shit.
tin

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I THINK UR RIGHT!THE ONLY GUN RYAN AND HIS SO CALL BUDDY HAVE ARE SQUIRT GUNS,HE IS JUST A FOOL WHO DONT KNOW SHIT,HE IS A WANNA B GANGSTER,
tin

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

where r u ryan,cat got ur tonque lol what aloser!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 153 of153
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Raynham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Raynham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance