Two Drug Dealing Brothers killed in T...

Two Drug Dealing Brothers killed in Tauton

Posted in the Raynham Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ruthless Reporter

Yuma, AZ

#1 Apr 9, 2008
Kevin and Shawn Vargas were killed at the beginning of February execution style. The person that committed this crime was a cold hearted killer. The person or persons did this in front of one of the two men's children. Kevin and his brother were selling large quantities of drugs through-out Taunton and were known by police as drug dealing trouble makers. My personal opinion is they didn't deserve to die but someone did the town of Taunton a favor they took two trouble making drug dealers off of our streets. I am not sure whether the police have apprehended someone but hopefully that person will be caught soon because they are a stone cold killer and need to pay a price for the fact that they took those children's daddy away from them. I don't like crime and I definitely don't like drug dealing slime so if anyone has any information about this case please contact either Mass state police or Tauton PD
forgive them lord

Buckfield, ME

#2 Apr 10, 2008
pull the log out of your own eyes before you point the sawdust in your brothers!kevin and shawn were not drug dealers, they were young kids that could fight the old fashion way but those days r gone. before you judge someone you should know your facts, never mind people that knew them and knew they had respect 4 themseves and others, but people that r on the case and police that aren't racist knew they were no different then their young sons, they had no majar criminal record nor did they have much money though their short lives, if we can kill anyone that may have smoked lil weed or that represented theirselves as most young kids do as they grow and learn, maybe someone close to you may have the same fate,don't make them monsters cuz your dead wrong. they aren't perfect as yourself, look at yourself in the mirror and learn what your talking about before you speak cuz those boys were normal every day american kids growing up in a slime ball city, actually a sad place to call a city cuz there r no subways or skyscrapers or major population, just a small town with good and bad history as other cities, butt times r changing 4 the worse. i'll pray 4 you cuz its the ones that pass judgement and believe they better than everyone that won't be in heaven where lil shawn and kevin are, with Gods mercy they may be the ones to show you around when your slimy ass goes.lord help you judas, we'll all pray 4 you.
Bulls and Beagles

Attleboro, MA

#3 Apr 16, 2008
To Ruthless Reporter - You're not even FROM here. How do you know what you're talking about?! I've lived in Taunton most of my life, and although these guys may have had some run-ins with the police, they weren't for anything major, and certainly nothing for which they deserved to die! Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.
Older Sis

Boston, MA

#4 Apr 24, 2008
Now what if your children were drugdealers and they were murdered the same way. Common now they did the city of Taunton a Favor. You cant get anymore coldhearted than that. To say at least 2 drugdealers are dead. You have major problems.
Ruthless Reporter wrote:
Kevin and Shawn Vargas were killed at the beginning of February execution style. The person that committed this crime was a cold hearted killer. The person or persons did this in front of one of the two men's children. Kevin and his brother were selling large quantities of drugs through-out Taunton and were known by police as drug dealing trouble makers. My personal opinion is they didn't deserve to die but someone did the town of Taunton a favor they took two trouble making drug dealers off of our streets. I am not sure whether the police have apprehended someone but hopefully that person will be caught soon because they are a stone cold killer and need to pay a price for the fact that they took those children's daddy away from them. I don't like crime and I definitely don't like drug dealing slime so if anyone has any information about this case please contact either Mass state police or Tauton PD
rrr2316

Attleboro, MA

#5 Apr 29, 2008
They are not drug dealers so get your facts right before u open your mouth!
just listen

AOL

#6 Apr 30, 2008
ok nobody really knows if the crime had anything to do with drugs,maybe it did ,i think somebody out there knows something and i can guarantee there will be a day that justice is done it might take awhile but god dont sleep and as the old saying goes pay backs a muther f"r just stating facts.everyone makes mistakes in ther lives you cant judge who you dont know , they were hated but then again they were loved, they were humans too so have some heart and look in your own back yards
forgive them lord

Buckfield, ME

#7 May 1, 2008
good- looking out people on supporting what i wrote consering this so- called ruthless reporter. he hasn't been heard since.lil keven and shawn are my nephews and they deserve respect cuz they aren't here now to defend themselfs. they r here with us in other ways.none of us can escape death, its all around us."I'LL COME LIKE A THIEF, YOU KNOW NOT THE TIME OF DAY OR THE HOUR."we all need to get right with GOD, cuz one day it will be our turn,ya never know.sometimes i wonder if i'm right with GOD? each of us have our own cross 2 carry, and we all fall short.don't let anything keep you down,don't let hate consume your day,(as i do sometimes,love has the last word,(can u imageion loving your enemy's? i pray GOD has mercy on each of us,keep it real people and thanks again for being with me on this situation, some people think they better than others as "retarded reporter" does, and just think he is in caifornia, what does he know about this situation,(nothing)?pray for the boy, he knows not what he is doing or saying!
one-love
AMANDA

AOL

#9 May 4, 2008
LISEN TO ALL OF YOU A**HOLES WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHO KEVIN OR SHAWN ARE AND WHAT THEY DO IN THIER LIFE I WAS WITH THEM EVERYDAY NO ONE NOW'S THEM AS MUCH AS I DO AND THEY DIDNT SELL SH** EXCEPT A LIL BIT OF WEED AND IT WASNT EVEN ENOUGH TO GET ARRESTED FOR IF THEY EVER GOT COUGHT SO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW SH** ABOUT THEM CAN GO AND FU** THEMSELVES BECUASE YOU DONT KNOW THEM AND THEY WERE BOTH THE BEST FATHER'S IN THE WORLD NO ONE CARED MORE ABOUT THIER KIDS THEN KEVIN AND SHAWN KEVIN HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS HE LOVED MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD AND SHAWN HAS A LIL BOY AND A LIL GIRL AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA BE ABLE TO PUT EYES ON HIS DAUGHTER BECUASE SHES WONT BE BORN UNTILL THIS MONTH! WHO EVER IS SITTING HERE TALKING ALL THIS SH** ABOUT THEM CAN REALLY GO ROT IN A 6 FEET HOLE IN THE GROUND!!~R.I.P.SHAWN MY LOVE AND KEVIN 2-24-08 ALWAYS LOVED AND MISSED~
AMANDA

AOL

#10 May 4, 2008
THIS PERSON GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WORSE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TALKING ABOUT THE KILLERS LIKE WHO EVER DID IT DID TAUNTON A FAVOR WELL THIS IS TO YOU RUTHLESS REPORTER GGGOOOOO FFFUUU**** YOURSELF AND I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU RIGHT BEFORE YOU RIGHT IT NEXT TIME YOU STUPID CCCUUUU***TTTT AND THEY DIDNT GET KILLED OVER DRUGS NO ONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND IS GONNA KILL SOMEONE OVER A QUATER POUND OF WEED SO GO TO HHHEEE***LLL!!!!!!~~R.I.P. SHAWN MY LOVE AND KEVIN 2-24-08 GONE BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN~~
Ruthless Reporter wrote:
Bulls and Beagles

AOL

#11 May 5, 2008
Good for you, Amanda. I agree - I hope this "Ruthless Reporter" rots. I didn't personally know Kevin or Shawn, but I'm from Taunton, and what hurts one hurts all. I for one am sorry for your loss, and the loss that their kids will experience.
A Mother

North Easton, MA

#12 Jun 10, 2008
May they rest in peace and may God bless their families.
jason

Manchester, NH

#14 Jun 17, 2008
that b-s you people dont even know kevin and shawn to say that much about them.
KC King

Swansea, MA

#15 Jun 17, 2008
Ruthless Reporter - What kind of a person are you? The killer did Taunton a favor? What about their family who are all residents of Taunton? What about their closest friends who also happen to be residents of Taunton (most of them)? What about their children who will never see their daddies again, what about Shawn's daughter who never got to meet him? ALL residents of Taunton. You believe that the killer did Taunton a favor? You think that everyone affected by this deserves to feel the pain we are going through right now? Ill tell you what you spineless piece of shit, hop a flight to Logan Airport, and take the 40 minute drive to Taunton from The Bean. Show your face in this city and make it known who you are so the citizens of Taunton can tell you how they feel about this. What about the people in the neighborhood that are scared to walk outside because there was a double-homicide committed under everyone's noses that remains unsolved. These people that did this did no favors for anyone in Taunton. Half the city is grieving while the other half is scared. Do you know what it is like to lose someone close to you...to have someone close to you MURDERED?? They were not perfect people, and Im sure that you have done some things in your life that you aren't proud of. Im sure that at some point in your life you have stolen something or really hurt someone, does that mean that if you were killed it would be a burden lifted off of the city of Los Angeles or wherever the hell you are from? DO me a favor, come to Taunton and say that shit. Look me up.
Shanti East Boston

AOL

#16 Jun 19, 2008
"My personal opinion is they didn't deserve to die but someone did the town of Taunton a favor they took two trouble making drug dealers off of our streets"
How dare you be so callous, there is responsibility that has to be shouldered when stating something so horrendous.. Do you have children, if they follow the wrong path should they too be eliminated??? I knew Shawn and Kevin... no, they were not perfect and made MANY mistakes..but I also knew the Shawn that wanted to be better. The Shawn that cried on my shoulder and told me he wished he was smarter than he was. HOW dare you trivialize the brutality of KILLING two fathers IN FRONT of their children. Karma is a bigger b&^ch then any of us can hope to be. I've made mistakes but from mistakes come lessons, then realizations, then beauty. Did they have a chance to rectify their lives.. did they??? No-one should have to die at the hands of another.. Did I approve of any activities they were up too. No, of course not..but to say that Taunton was well rid of them... will you look into the depths of their mother's dead eyes and tell her that???? Shawn used to get on his knees to put hot compresses on my legs when I was on crutches..HE HAD A HEART.. maybe he didn't have the cushy life others have.. or the better beginnings..but he had a heart and soul JUST LIKE THE REST OF US... who the hell are you to make such a statement?????? Judge and Jury???? Seriously ..examine your past... your comments, your narrow mindedness and ask yourself if you are contributing anything positive to this world. WORDS are powerful.. so the message you are sending out to this universe is that murder is okay because they weren't perfect????? Then shouldn't we all be eliminated?
Don't be a hypocrite...
Be the change you want. Gandhi
Start with the man/woman in the mirror and don't judge what you are apparently not educated on.
I hope you learn.. that NO MURDER is right... for you to say that makes you as bad as their activities and as bad as the person who killed them.. if your not part of the solution YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM ... so guess which one you are???
Ruthless Reporter

Covina, CA

#17 Jul 6, 2008
To anyone who truly knows them no they didn't deserve to die but like the old saying goes what goes around comes around. They were bullies and drug dealers they were the scum of taunton. Yes it is sad for their families and their children but when you live the lifestyle they were living then they put themselves in the line of fire. I can tell you that I have never had someone run up in my house and shoot at me nor have I ever had someone shoot at my car. My friend was a friend of one of the brothers and the reason I know they were selling drugs out of that house is because my friend had a very bad drug addiction and he would pick up his drugs every day from the house where the brothers were murdered and maybe if Kevin wasn't so flashy by opening the safe and counting money in front of every junkie that came thru the house maybe people wouldn't have been tempted to rob and murder them.....
its hard 2 forgive

Buckfield, ME

#18 Jul 7, 2008
yo ruthless,the boys didn't even have a car,so how big of drug dealers were they(#1), and the scum of taunton are the child molesters and rapist,not lil kev and shawn, they would bury people like that. our family don't break bread with with heartless people like that, and you mr.ruthless i don't believe you even from L.A. the reason i say this is you got no common sence, you'd think there would be a lil street smart or something in you but your ignorant and got no idea.your junkie friend never bought drugs at kevens house cuz police in and out tha house for other reasons so get your facts straight. they weren't angels but they had heart and their heart pumped blood unlike your kool-aid heart, your scum b#$ch.and your boy probley spent alot of time on his knees 4 his habit(and he wasn't prayin)i try to ignore you but your so fake and make shit up just to get a responce, well as you see you got plenty.a-ight your cool ruthless,if you didn't hide behind your computor you'd be "toothless reporter".4-real sun,i don't think your even got a backbone, you a worm, we'll pray 4 ya worm, oh and one more thing, L.A. got murders every hour, what is your interest in taunton? and your boy(junkie) can find drugs anywhere so don't blame keven or shawn for your boyfriends bad habit.your mr. perfect but if we could see you we would all see just what we all exspected,a bi#%h-ass phony that even give his race a bad name, never mind man-kind..........VARGAS POR VIDA
CRAZY ONE

Norton, MA

#19 Jul 14, 2008
WELL FIRST OF ALL THEY WERE DRUG DEALERS RUNNING WITH THAT JAMIE FLYNN KID AND SOME OTHER GUYS..THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE MOBSTERS ..SO THATS HOW THEY GOT KILLED ..WANNA BE SO TUFF AND NOW LOOK AT THOSE DUDES...NOONE GAVE A FUKK ABOUT THOSE POOR CHILDREN WHILE THEIR DADDIES WHERE PUMPING DRUGS OUT HERE IN THE STREETS..SO SAVE IT !! YEAH ITS BAD THEY GOT KILLED IN FRONT OF KIDS ..BUT THE REALITY OF IT ALL IS "LIVE BY THE GUN DIE BY THE GUN" YOU WANNA BE TUFF ..THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE TUFFER...THOSE DUDES GOT KILLED BY SOMEONE THEY KNOW TOO PROBABLY CAUSE TAUNTON IS NOT SILVER CITY ..MORE LIKE FAKE CITY..THE LAND OF THE FIENS AND THE HOME OF THE BITCHASSSSS..R.I.P. DUDES BUT HEY "THUG LIFE " RIGHT !!!! YOU WANTED TO BE BIG AND EVERYONE TO KNOW YOUR NAMES ...WELL THEY DO NOW .....
whittenton_warri or_G

Seekonk, MA

#20 Jul 21, 2008
ruthless reporter, shut the F up!! ur stupid as a bag of bricks!! real talk niggy!! if that was ur close friend or relative that was a drug dealer and died from it u wouldnt be talkin this sh!t niggy so get over the fact u got nuthin better to do then disturb those who were put to eternal sleep. have some type of respect cause if u were in taunton and said that someone woulda killed you!!! they werent major drug dealers. they were people who tried to pay the bills! they got murdered in cold blood and it wasnt by one person you dumass. by "supposibly" multiple people. one of whom sucked the devils d!ck and died.!! and admitted it to the pigs before he died!! anthony "ace" politano rest in hell and may the devil stay with you burnin the fuk outta you, ungrateful piece of sh!t. and u know what u brutally murdered 2 people with some of your friends and sad to say ur friends aint there with you, but the vargas brothers are, and they are fuck!n you up every second since u got there !!!!
ace n tha hole

Buckfield, ME

#23 Aug 2, 2008
never was much 4 poker,but a suprise is comin,real soon!!!4 real, pray 4 ace,he was deathly scared of tha belly(prison)but he ain't tha one,he isn't tha judas. life is funny cuz back in january 08 they all were chillin together, never knowin.treasure each minute cuz it could b your last,,,,(I'll come like a theif, u won't know tha day or hour)
Sakura

South Carver, MA

#24 Aug 6, 2008
Omg i better carry sometinglass with me from now on so i don't die! and yes i am from Taunton my wii just say's i'm not cuz it dosen't have Taunton on the weather channel

my parents are rich and they still don't want to give me a expinsive cell phone!-_-(dang)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raynham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breakfast Pizza in Middleboro MA Jan 11 Kathy B 1
beware!!! (Feb '09) Nov '17 Taryn MacElhiney 13
Gerald Bigeau (Oct '09) Jul '17 Just me 4
Review: Advanced Dental Care Of Norton - Rachel... (Feb '10) Jan '17 rneal7 2
News Women march on Washington to counter Trump's me... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dee Dee Dee 2
Local gossip forums? (Nov '16) Nov '16 Peggy 1
East Main street development .. (Oct '16) Oct '16 smcgill 2

Raynham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raynham Mortgages