|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks do follow their religion. Seem more spiritual than whites.
Don't hate anyone.
Blacks kill more whites in America every yr. and it only gets worse. Blacks kill more blacks every yr. than whites and that is getting worse too! The black abortion rate alone is enough to be considered a genocide. Just because America paints a big beautiful picture of blacks, the truth is the horrible, unspeakable blight of the black race remains. When rescuers went to New Orleans to clean up. they were put under a gag order, not to repeat to anyone the horror they found and saw there. America's media covers up the plague the black race brings with it goes. This is the truth, the facts. No lies, no name calling can erase these facts. It has been proven too many times.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks kill more whites in America every yr. and it only gets worse. Blacks kill more blacks every yr. than whites and that is getting worse too! The black abortion rate alone is enough to be considered a genocide. Just because America paints a big beautiful picture of blacks, the truth is the horrible, unspeakable blight of the black race remains. When rescuers went to New Orleans to clean up. they were put under a gag order, not to repeat to anyone the horror they found and saw there. America's media covers up the plague the black race brings with it goes. This is the truth, the facts. No lies, no name calling can erase these facts. It has been proven too many times.
Blacks do have a higher rate of assault.

Blacks also have a higher rate of unemployment.

See the fix yet?

To further prove my point, look at the fighting in the Middle east. These oil/natural gas rich nations that have high rates of poverty are in the middle of wars.

See fix yet?
TJB

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't think she's black. She must be the old dried up housewife (that's what she calls everyone else) that's married to a man that's unemployed. She's a bitter old prune that can't see that, NO ONE agrees with her stupidity. Go back and look at this thread alone...nothing but derision and utter contempt. I think she's lonely...
I think you probably got it pretty close to the bone.Everything she post is filled with hatred and racism.From what i gather from her post is she hates,repubs,men,cathoilcs,whi te people,other women and she probably hates herself...Very sad way to live a life!!!
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TJB wrote:
<quoted text>I think you probably got it pretty close to the bone.Everything she post is filled with hatred and racism.From what i gather from her post is she hates,repubs,men,cathoilcs,whi te people,other women and she probably hates herself...Very sad way to live a life!!!
Are you kidding me.

GOOD JOBS W/BENEFITS is the way to FIX things!!!

In order for people to live, get educated and educate their kids, afford healthcare, medicare and retirement - WE NEED MORE GOOD JOBS W/BENEFITS!! With a good quality of life, most will NOT go around killing nor robbing people.

I am NOT the one making RACIST comments!!!

I don't hate men, just asking what is causing the negative comments. Must be hitting close to home, too close.

Why not post sourced comments with solutions?

Have a peacefilled night!
TJB

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

NEW YORK (AP) A lawsuit accuses Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington of trashing a New York City loft that she leased from a documentary filmmaker.
Filmmaker Eric Steel filed the suit in Manhattan Supreme Court on Monday. It asks for $275,000 in damages.
The lawsuit says cabinets were broken and "the walls of the apartment were gouged, stained and otherwise damaged" during the two years Huffington rented the apartment.
Under the terms of the lease agreement, Steel says Huffington was told she could not use the loft for business or parties.
The apartment was designed by Steel's stepfather, modernist architect Charles Gwathmey.
She says he has refused to return her $93,000 deposit.
ok. the loft is damaged and she was the tenant. simple.

Duh! I imagine her deposit was to cover any damage that occurred during her tenancy and it ain't usually cheerfully refunded if there's damage!.

I don't think she's going to admit to trashing the place.

`Ol Arianna is up to her old tricks again,I see. She got thrown outta the Beverly Hills Hotel last year after she had chit spray diarrhea all over her bed. That Jack Rabbit vibrator of hers has gotten her in trouble before,too.

Did she trashed only a rented loft?...
Is "trashing" her nature?...

This is the elite who proclaim to work for the common man. Nothing further from the truth.

When you damage someone's property, you are expected to repair it - no exceptions.

emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TJB wrote:
NEW YORK (AP) A lawsuit accuses Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington of trashing a New York City loft that she leased from a documentary filmmaker.
Filmmaker Eric Steel filed the suit in Manhattan Supreme Court on Monday. It asks for $275,000 in damages.
The lawsuit says cabinets were broken and "the walls of the apartment were gouged, stained and otherwise damaged" during the two years Huffington rented the apartment.
Under the terms of the lease agreement, Steel says Huffington was told she could not use the loft for business or parties.
The apartment was designed by Steel's stepfather, modernist architect Charles Gwathmey.
She says he has refused to return her $93,000 deposit.
ok. the loft is damaged and she was the tenant. simple.
Duh! I imagine her deposit was to cover any damage that occurred during her tenancy and it ain't usually cheerfully refunded if there's damage!.
I don't think she's going to admit to trashing the place.
`Ol Arianna is up to her old tricks again,I see. She got thrown outta the Beverly Hills Hotel last year after she had chit spray diarrhea all over her bed. That Jack Rabbit vibrator of hers has gotten her in trouble before,too.
Did she trashed only a rented loft?...
Is "trashing" her nature?...
This is the elite who proclaim to work for the common man. Nothing further from the truth.
When you damage someone's property, you are expected to repair it - no exceptions.
This is a Repub who did this! Can't trust any of them, right?
TJB

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Repub who did this! Can't trust any of them, right?
I dont think her party affiliation was mentioned!!!Pretty sure she is a liberal cause most libs follow huff post as there bible!!
Governess

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TJB wrote:
<quoted text>I think you probably got it pretty close to the bone.Everything she post is filled with hatred and racism.From what i gather from her post is she hates,repubs,men,cathoilcs,whi te people,other women and she probably hates herself...Very sad way to live a life!!!
Everything I said is fact, printed, history, and well known. Truth cannot be erased by your lies as you have tried above. Truth is blacks hate whites, plain and simple. I am a very happy soul, facts do not hurt me, like they seem to bother you. The super rate of unemployment for blacks in America can be atrributed to the simple fact that the majority of blacks do not want to work. Why should they? White taxes are given to them. Take the white man away from the black man and see what happens. The truth.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I said is fact, printed, history, and well known. Truth cannot be erased by your lies as you have tried above. Truth is blacks hate whites, plain and simple. I am a very happy soul, facts do not hurt me, like they seem to bother you. The super rate of unemployment for blacks in America can be atrributed to the simple fact that the majority of blacks do not want to work. Why should they? White taxes are given to them. Take the white man away from the black man and see what happens. The truth.
As proved before,% of whites/blacks on welfare is about the same.

Affordable education/training and good jobs w/benefits is the fix. Are you just about bashing blacks or are you interested in fixing the problem? Seems to me that with the % of blacks/whites on welfare, the greed of the 1% is now dragging more whites under. When will you get it, when you are broke and on welfare? When more and more college kids cannot get a good job w/benefits; rather a min. wage job w/out benefits. When you get ready to retire and you there is no Medicare/SS and Wallstreet stole your 401k?

Your posts tells me that you have one source for your "truth"; Fox News. Polls have determined that people that follow Fox News only are the most uninformed. Haven't you heard?
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

TJB wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think her party affiliation was mentioned!!!Pretty sure she is a liberal cause most libs follow huff post as there bible!!
No, she is a Repub. Recently she was on a show trying to defend the Repub point of view. She wasn't convincing.
Dearleader

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is a Repub. Recently she was on a show trying to defend the Repub point of view. She wasn't convincing.
She was married to a republican. Anyone with a brain can see she is a leftwing nut.
Governess

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama is 1%. Is that okay with you? He is the leader of the USA's biggest 1%.
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Governess wrote:
Obama is 1%. Is that okay with you? He is the leader of the USA's biggest 1%.
You finally get it. Good for you!

Obama is part of the 1% and agrees that we need to tax the 1% so we can get the economy going again (circulate money). Good jobs w/benefits WERE NOT created, like Reagan promised, when the investement tax rate was lowered.

Please look around you, instead of large corporations paying living wages and providing healthcare and retirement, like Reagan said would happen with trickle down economics, the large corporations are cutting employee hours so they don't have to provide healthcare and keep investment income up (huge profits) and they want to keep the tax rate down.

Remember Mitt Romney and the 47% takers, people need to earn enough to pay taxes. Simply math.

If the ones with the money (1%) don't pay the taxes (nor provide good jobs so the working class can pay more taxes), who will?

Can you find the solution to this math problem?
Governess

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Get rid of all the illegal aliens in America for starters.

Get rid of Barack Obama.

Put someone in the whitehouse who is for America, not for its destruction.

Stop wasteful tax spending.

more to come.........
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
Get rid of all the illegal aliens in America for starters.
Get rid of Barack Obama.
Put someone in the whitehouse who is for America, not for its destruction.
Stop wasteful tax spending.
more to come.........
You really don't get it.

When Mitt Romney worked on Wallstreet, the law was changed (Reagan years) for equity firms NOT TO PAY PAYROLL TAXES and their EARNED INCOME to be taxed at investment income (in the 80's 10%; now 15%).

Both Ronald Reagan and W. gave control to corporate America and look what happened.(Reagan had to raise taxes 11 times before leaving office because what he campaigned on DID NOT HAPPEN; rather the beginning of bankrupting America. His disciple, W., continued his destructive ways to bring the American Economy to its knees.)

Who do you think brought in all those illegal immigrants to work for next to nothing with no benefits; poor people???? Who benefited? Simple math!

Illegal immigrants are NOT the ones on welfare (small % of them are), but rather white/black Americans. Alot of the people on welfare have jobs, just don't make enough to pay the bills and get healthcare for their kids.

Again, we need good jobs with benefits to fix this issue. If Corporate America (1%) will not do it, tax them and let the Gov't (taxpayers) put people back to work (teachers, police, firefighters and contruction workers to fix the infrastructure). Money is needed to stimulate the economy!!!

One last question, "what wasteful spending would you stop?" be specific. Can't fix it if you can't name it! Simple math.
Governess

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

You are so ignorant, I don't see wasting my time on you.

Remove the white man and his taxes from all others in the USA, since you hate him so much. That would be the best answer, don't you think?

The USA could live on the taxes of all non-whites.

This is the best thing that could ever happen to the USA!
emails

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
You are so ignorant, I don't see wasting my time on you.
Remove the white man and his taxes from all others in the USA, since you hate him so much. That would be the best answer, don't you think?
The USA could live on the taxes of all non-whites.
This is the best thing that could ever happen to the USA!
Again, the solution lies in "good jobs w/benefits for ALL"!

All will contribute to tax revenue. Fewer on welfare; happier society and stronger USA!

Isn't that what you want?

By the way, I NEVER asked you to post here. In my opinion, you do NOT contribute much to the conversation. So stop posting if you want. Most will not care.
Governess

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

emails wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the solution lies in "good jobs w/benefits for ALL"!
All will contribute to tax revenue. Fewer on welfare; happier society and stronger USA!
Isn't that what you want?
By the way, I NEVER asked you to post here. In my opinion, you do NOT contribute much to the conversation. So stop posting if you want. Most will not care.
Your opinion does not mean the last breath of air to me. You are a white hating racist looking for more white taxes. The black race of America should stop leeching off of the white race, go to work, and pay taxes? Would that not be a first? Would that not help the USA get back on its overburdened feet? Then all would contribute to the tax revenue! Equality!

Imagine this, with 0 illegal aliens? America would be a superpower again! Stop foreign Aid. But how can a country who is broke send billions out in foreign aid? That math does not add up does it? Cutting closer to the truth is very uncomfortable for you
right? I enjoy this! I could do this with you all day!
emails

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion does not mean the last breath of air to me. You are a white hating racist looking for more white taxes. The black race of America should stop leeching off of the white race, go to work, and pay taxes? Would that not be a first? Would that not help the USA get back on its overburdened feet? Then all would contribute to the tax revenue! Equality!
Imagine this, with 0 illegal aliens? America would be a superpower again! Stop foreign Aid. But how can a country who is broke send billions out in foreign aid? That math does not add up does it? Cutting closer to the truth is very uncomfortable for you
You just don't get it!

Who do you think brought illegal immigrants here to work for little wages and no benefits? Who benefited from this? This is simple math. Why do you think the Repubs in Congress have so much trouble agreeing to the "dream act"?

Who is paying the bill for the illegal immigrants making corporations millions/billions in profits? Take your time.

Corporations say they need these illegal immigrants to come in and do the jobs Americans can't/won't do. Labor unions want to make sure that they are paid AMERICAN WAGES w/benefits so the working taxpayer does NOT end up with the tax bill; not to mention take good jobs away from Americans. Who wants to work really hard (manual labor) and not earn a living wage with beneftis? Before you answer, more and more businesses want to stop providing healthcare in the work place; would increase their profits!(This is opposite of what Reagan promised in the 80's when he lowered taxes.)

POTUS wants to make the current illegal immigrants legal and start treating them like AMERICANS!!! Deporting costs are too high. We don't need more costs. Keep in mind, these people are not our "welfare problem".

Again, good jobs w/benefits (or paid enough to buy health ins. and save for retirement) is the answer!

Get it?
emails

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had NOT gone to war in Iraq and Afgahnistan, we would have TRILLIONS less in debt! Plenty to pay healthcare here in the good old USA. Not to mention, fix our aging infrastructure.

Again, if we don't contribute with foreign aid, our enemies will and they will take control; more against us. STOP fighting others' WARS and create good jobs w/benefits for Americans is the way to reduce the debt. We now have a POTUS that will negotiate with other countries, not mouthed off at them.

You really have to stop beating a dead horse. Can you imagine how much it would cost to round up 11 million + illegal immigrants and deport; only to have the come back? Hell, Repubs in Congress now want to bring in educated middle class "legal" immigrants. Are you in favor of that? Corporate America is NOW saying college educated AMERICANs aren't smart enough. Believe that?

You just don't seem to have the info to match me. Don't give up, research more. That is the whole point of my posts, to educate.

Have a peacefilled day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rayne Discussions

Search the Rayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Living Wage 2,612
Who will win Mayor of Church Point? 17 hr Lets be Honest 8
lets talk about Mark Gilliam a cp cop who's run... (Oct '13) Jul 20 THE Human Racist 25
What's with married women??!! Jul 18 one who cares 2
Church Point man pinned under car identified Jul 18 CP RESIDENT 1
Boo Matte Jul 18 CP RESIDENT 7
Heather Manuel infecting everywhere Jul 18 murdershewrote 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rayne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••