superwoman

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Kind of getting off the subject now. CajnMom, I think you should call it a day and find a sitter elsewhere besides on here. Paper may be the best thing for you.

Have a Nice Life!!
Hasbeen

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Hey, aren't you missing Jerry Springer? Or are you taping it?
Easy now

Kaplan, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

cajn mom wrote:
<quoted text>YEA RIGHT.....trust me YOU do not know who I am! I'm not even from LA, thats why I dont have any family here to help...LMAO
One of you guys inits are RH and the other is AF. Don't worry AF. The only reason I know this is you is because we have a mutual friend through another social networking site and I saw your post about a babysitter there. There is some validity to the caution people are advising you to take here. It is way too easy for a the wackos to get your info these days. Wish you luck finding a decent sitter.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Jst wanted to say Thanks Topix! U helped me find a great babysitter! her references checked out and her background was CLEAR..not even a speeding ticket! So for those of u who doubted Topix and me as a mother...EVERYTHING worked out and I am off to work tomorrow....God Bless :)
SinceThen

Crowley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

cajn mom wrote:
<quoted text>actually my tattoo is real big in old english letters it says....F**K U HASBEEN....It's a beautiful piece
It is just like someone to start mess on here when you were just asking a simple question. That's why people can't ever use this site for what it is meant for b/c there are idiotic people that have nothing better to do than bash people for whatever reason they can find. I think it's b/c they are so miserable and unhappy with their lives and themselves!! I wish you good luck in finding a babysitter for your children. If I didn't work I would do it for you!! You seem to be a mom just like me!! We get into rough situations sometimes... But you see.. these perfect people wouldn't know about real life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

SinceThen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just like someone to start mess on here when you were just asking a simple question. That's why people can't ever use this site for what it is meant for b/c there are idiotic people that have nothing better to do than bash people for whatever reason they can find. I think it's b/c they are so miserable and unhappy with their lives and themselves!! I wish you good luck in finding a babysitter for your children. If I didn't work I would do it for you!! You seem to be a mom just like me!! We get into rough situations sometimes... But you see.. these perfect people wouldn't know about real life.
Thanks so much for understanding! it's nice for us women and mothers to stick together not bash each other evry chance they can get. all i was asking was a simple question, myabe someone's mother or aunt wouldve wanted the job, TRUST me i know how it is to be tight on $$$ these days, the last thing i wanted was to be bashed as a mother or should i say "breeder" because thats wht i was called. but like i said evrything worked out for me in the long run and I'm happy to have the support of some moms out there because trust me it IS the hardest job I have EVR had in my entire life and thats saying alot cause i've been owrking since i was 16 LOL! i love em but but DANG they are alot of work! well like I said THANKS again for the support and good luck to u and ur lil ones "SinceThen". and I would like to apologize to the others who had to witness my moment(s) of insanity LOL....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Easy now wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you guys inits are RH and the other is AF. Don't worry AF. The only reason I know this is you is because we have a mutual friend through another social networking site and I saw your post about a babysitter there. There is some validity to the caution people are advising you to take here. It is way too easy for a the wackos to get your info these days. Wish you luck finding a decent sitter.
Thanks...I found one! Thank GOD! and I'm off to work tomorrow for the 1st time in 4 yrs! Lordy Bee..it has to be easier then styin hm with a 3 and 1 yr old!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Hasbeen wrote:
Hey, aren't you missing Jerry Springer? Or are you taping it?
LOL! I'm over it :) No more negativity...my moment(s) of insanity are over. I'd rather respond to woman and mothers who stick up for each other not bash and try to bring each other down...being a woman, wife, and mother is hard enough without someone slamming them down with their negative opions evry chance they get. Well anyways good luck to u and God Bless
benthardonthat

Youngsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

cajn mom wrote:
<quoted text>well i wouldnt take any kind of "offer" from the like of u anyways. i dont need anyone to "fix" my situation for me, I can fix it all on my own! and by the way...wht kind of cigarettes do u smoke? winston's, u know the cowboy killers? it sounds like thats the kind of person u are. sittin on ur porch, bare foot in a wife beater without a bra smoking u a winston! BOYEEEEE what a lovley person u are HASBEEN. Now have a nice life cause i know i am
..lol.. Nicely Done! Well Said! I'd offer to apply for the sitting but afraid I'm too far. Good Luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rayne Discussions

Search the Rayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Younts Stelly 1 hr Wondering 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr too late 2,531
Zarangue (Feb '06) Jul 6 easy 13,511
coach stelly for mayor (May '12) Jul 5 kidding 19
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jul 5 bignutndabutt 50
Who's the girl with Josh Daigle? Jun 30 Jessica Riley 5
church point buggy festival Jun 29 LISA 4
•••
•••
•••
Rayne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••