First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
I'm looking for a sitter to either sit in hm or in their hm for a 1 yr old. I would only need this evry other week since my husband works offshore and he can take care of her whn hes in. This would be much appreciated!
Someone

Lafayette, LA

#2 Aug 20, 2010
U live in Kaplan

Since: Aug 10

Lafayette, LA

#3 Aug 20, 2010
I would like to talk to about babysitting your child.
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Vbrou1 wrote:
I would like to talk to about babysitting your child.
I live in Rayne and I am willing to discuss it with u. my hubby works 7 and 7 and his weeks strt on wednesdays. so that means he will be leavin this coming wednesday. the days i would need is WED, THURS, FRI off on weekends then MON, TUES and 1/2 day WED since he comes hm around 12 on that day. then i wouldnt need u again until the NEXT WED. so its a perfect lil job to make xtra $$$ and trust me i know evryone could use a lil of that these days!!!! if this is something u are intresred in we can talk a lil furter and i would need to meet u and get to know about u since my grls' life would be in ur hands. i want someone trustworthy, honest and most of all DEPENDABLE! post back and let me know what u think

Lafayette, LA

#5 Aug 21, 2010
I would like to meet u. This my email we can give more info [email protected]
Oh no

Kaplan, LA

#6 Aug 21, 2010
Now this is getting scary! My God, it has all the makings of internet crime! Didn't you people go to school or anything?
superwoman

Kaplan, LA

#7 Aug 21, 2010
CajnMom, I'm sure you are in somewhat of a bind and in need of a babysitter, but life is scary enough. I would never look for a babysitter on topix. Every thought of daycare?
Hasbeen

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Aug 21, 2010
It's the mom I'm worried about. What kind of irresponsible breeder would put her kids at risk to a stranger off of the internet. Geez.
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Hasbeen wrote:
It's the mom I'm worried about. What kind of irresponsible breeder would put her kids at risk to a stranger off of the internet. Geez.
U know what HASBEEN, lovely name by the way, I'm sure u are getting ur rocks off by starting sh*t on topix! so u know what go F**K urself! GOT IT! 1st of all NOONE knows me or my situation and TRUST me I have thought of a daycare but the only GOOD one in Rayne they have to be 2 yrs old. But anyways I dont have to explain myslef to u or anyone else. And there is something called BACKGROUND checks dumbass! If anyone thinks that I would let jst anyone sit with my babies which are my LIFE then u are stupid. I'm not a idiot and would let sum weirdo sit with MY ANGELS! so before u start judging, HASBEEN, u might want to get a lil more of the story. U look like the dumb one ASSHOLE! By the way THANKS for getting my blood pumping early this morning..no coffee needed! Sum people are jst idiotic and love to be messy but TRUST me I WONT back down! U F***ed with the wrong one BOO! Especially whn it comes to my kids. U obviously have NO life and its even more ovbious that ur a DUMBASS! in ur words GEEZ!
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Vbrou1 wrote:
I would like to meet u. This my email we can give more info [email protected]
where do u live, have u sat with kids before? where did u work last? and i would need references and do a background check. I cant jst let anyone sit with my babies and I'm not sure about emailing u and u having my email with me knowing NOTHING about u. U can give me a lil info on here without giving ur name so u dont get stalked lol! give me as much info as u can on here and we can go from there....thanks
superwoman

Kaplan, LA

#11 Aug 22, 2010
cajn mom wrote:
<quoted text>where do u live, have u sat with kids before? where did u work last? and i would need references and do a background check. I cant jst let anyone sit with my babies and I'm not sure about emailing u and u having my email with me knowing NOTHING about u. U can give me a lil info on here without giving ur name so u dont get stalked lol! give me as much info as u can on here and we can go from there....thanks
Sounds like you need to rethink your decision on posting for a babysitter on toxpix. Maybe not working to raise your babies would be an option. Wouldn't want someone else raising mine. Just saying.....
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#12 Aug 22, 2010
superwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to rethink your decision on posting for a babysitter on toxpix. Maybe not working to raise your babies would be an option. Wouldn't want someone else raising mine. Just saying.....
been home raising my babies for 4 yrs! and the reason i am going back to work is for my babies! i want to give them the best of evrything and in order to do that u need MONEY! so PLZ evryone keep ur opinions to urself if u have nothing nice to say! I'm not intrested in the negativity....and like I said before NOONE knows my situation so dont judge me by readin a TOPIX comment! Now really....ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
Hasbeen

Kaplan, LA

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Do I detect a little hostility perhaps? Where's your husband? Awww, don't tell me. I don't even want to know.

Ok, with that said, I apologize for getting you all pissed and cussing me like a sailor.

Before I go, do you have any tatoos?
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
Hasbeen wrote:
Do I detect a little hostility perhaps? Where's your husband? Awww, don't tell me. I don't even want to know.
Ok, with that said, I apologize for getting you all pissed and cussing me like a sailor.
Before I go, do you have any tatoos?
Actually my husband works for chevron, thats why I am looking for someone to help with my grls! I have NO family nor does he have any to help. I am pretty much a single mother whn he is gone. I'm looking every where possible for a sitter. Did I EVER say i was DEF going to hire someone off of here? It was ONLY one of many options along with putting a add in news papers plus looking on sittercity.com and asking around at my church and asking my friends, which many are school teachers. But u come along ms or ms HASBEEN and judge me as a mother or let me quote u "BREEDER". so no I do not accept ur appology which I assume u dont care anyways! I have been hm with my grls for 4 yrs and I decided for the best for MY family I will go bk to work. and i will find the best person to sit with my angels. But i guess u dont understand that because u probably were not blessed with children and obviously dont have a husband either cause noone would want to live with ur ugly, negative attitude. and by the way i Do have 1 tattoo and my husbands has OUR childrens name tattooed on him because we LOVE our children and it doesnt seem that u would even know wht the word "love" entails. I guess u judge people with tattoos also, I guess if u have tattoos u arent a good person...LOL! How simple minded u are. i have been on Topix for a while and have NEVR experienced someone like u. I hope u are happy with ur self, I'm sure u are. oh by the way do u smoke cigerettes? u probably smoke in ur house, around ur kids...thats if u even are able to "breed" hope u ahve a miserable life cause mine is AWESOME! I have a great husband and wounderful grls! MY LIFE IS AWESOME!:) and trust me u dont bother me in the least, its actually funny how some people get their rocks off by judging people. this is all a big joke to me and as for u, u are the last THING i'm concerned about LOL! a big ZERO....
Easy now

Kaplan, LA

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Hasbeen and Cajn Mom, I know who both of you are and want to let you guys know if you knew each other you would not be at each other's throats as you are now. Take it easy.
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#16 Aug 22, 2010
Easy now wrote:
Hasbeen and Cajn Mom, I know who both of you are and want to let you guys know if you knew each other you would not be at each other's throats as you are now. Take it easy.
YEA RIGHT.....trust me YOU do not know who I am! I'm not even from LA, thats why I dont have any family here to help...LMAO

Lafayette, LA

#17 Aug 22, 2010
cajn mom wrote:
<quoted text>where do u live, have u sat with kids before? where did u work last? and i would need references and do a background check. I cant jst let anyone sit with my babies and I'm not sure about emailing u and u having my email with me knowing NOTHING about u. U can give me a lil info on here without giving ur name so u dont get stalked lol! give me as much info as u can o
n here and we can go from
there....thanks
I live in Kaplan. I have done babysitting before. U can do a background check on me.
I have references. My last job was housekeeping.
Hasbeen

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#18 Aug 23, 2010
Well, I was going to offer you the perfect suggestion to fix your situation, but you've been too mean to me. So I'm going to leave you hanging instead. Good luck with your descision.

That tattoo, is it a back door welcome mat, or is it like a dolphin on your leg or something like that?
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Hasbeen wrote:
Well, I was going to offer you the perfect suggestion to fix your situation, but you've been too mean to me. So I'm going to leave you hanging instead. Good luck with your descision.
That tattoo, is it a back door welcome mat, or is it like a dolphin on your leg or something like that?
well i wouldnt take any kind of "offer" from the like of u anyways. i dont need anyone to "fix" my situation for me, I can fix it all on my own! and by the way...wht kind of cigarettes do u smoke? winston's, u know the cowboy killers? it sounds like thats the kind of person u are. sittin on ur porch, bare foot in a wife beater without a bra smoking u a winston! BOYEEEEE what a lovley person u are HASBEEN. Now have a nice life cause i know i am
cajn mom

Abbeville, LA

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Hasbeen wrote:
actually my tattoo is real big in old english letters it says....F**K U HASBEEN....It's a beautiful piece

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) 6 hr Justice 69
Casey Boudreaux loves drugs (May '15) 19 hr John D 9
Crowley animal shelter. (Mar '13) Sun Thibadeaux 8
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Aug 21 Concerned American 16
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Aug 20 Lil menard 18
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Aug 19 Oneday 19
tiny terrance Aug 17 games to play 5

Rayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance