change there last names
Shocked

Crowley, LA

#24 Mar 18, 2013
gummy mom wrote:
go stand in a big pile of ants and go hold on to a hot wire and shock your self ; shocked person;
I meant to ask if you meant an electric fence instead of a hot wire. Just so you know I was standing in a big piles of ants when I replied last time. Lol !!
gummy mom

Basile, LA

#25 Mar 19, 2013
yea the word is your name what people do when they see you they get shocked you want to act miss goodie two shoe but put people down and as long you do it i will also so lets have fun change it back to stupity kills the cat
Big ole Cox

United States

#26 Mar 19, 2013
They are both well known for what they like to do so its not surprising and honestly their mom is right there in it.
sisters

United States

#27 Mar 20, 2013
yuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Calls someone out for their English, and then proceeds to butcher the language.
. what u a butch damn child aint no one asked u if u was sha y even tell us this for ???
sisters

United States

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to ask if you meant an electric fence instead of a hot wire. Just so you know I was standing in a big piles of ants when I replied last time. Lol !!
. well da ants must of ate sum of ur brain den child lmao go play sum weres wit ur self cuz electric fence n a hot wire are 2 dif things one just a wire running across a pole wit no fence around it at all n the other is on a fence wit a hot shot r hot wire what ever u wanna call it running on it duhhhhhhhh
sisters

United States

#29 Mar 20, 2013
help them wrote:
Well, once I "find my face" on google, drawing up the legal documents to change my last name to Slut is next on my list of things to do!! No, I don't believe I know you. Everyone I know can speak and spell English.
. n im glad i dont kno u also boo boo cuz one i do kno how to spell just like to spell this way so i can tell fuckturds like u off on how i choose to spell on hera cuz thats the only thing dat i get a kick out of other den bitch slapping a mf
sisters

Kinder, LA

#33 Mar 22, 2013
try cuz all 5 facebook names in post the same on eva one i have is all fake names i use are use my cousin n friends facebook names also n post under them like dey do wit my facebook names also so y not u want me to post dem all for u duck n one i guess so we live next door to each other if u was so smart u would kno this by now oh no u to slow to kno oh n yall should kno yeahhh im a black male so suck my dick oh wait u prob did by now stupid whores lmao
sisters

Kinder, LA

#34 Mar 22, 2013
oh n give yall a hint my last name is citizen n yeah im a male and im black so gud luck finding my real name out
Lol

Crowley, LA

#35 Mar 22, 2013
sisters wrote:
<quoted text>. well da ants must of ate sum of ur brain den child lmao go play sum weres wit ur self cuz electric fence n a hot wire are 2 dif things one just a wire running across a pole wit no fence around it at all n the other is on a fence wit a hot shot r hot wire what ever u wanna call it running on it duhhhhhhhh
Your ass needs to go back to school and learn what a run-on sentence is. You also need to lay off the crack and stop sucking dick so you can start making sense.
sisters

Kinder, LA

#36 Mar 22, 2013
oh n another thing my real first name starts wit a t last name is citizen kin to da lewis to the wheelers n i can keep on naming the last names tryin to make it easy on u to guess whats my real name been locked up for afue years just got release fue weeks back now u kno who i am cyberlaw ??
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#37 Mar 22, 2013
Bet I know where you live caz your dumb ass post you was pissing people off on topix bet you used the name gummie mom to post stuff about a female on here by her full name bet you have dumb pics post on your Facebook wall with her full name too I even bet you used the name dragon baby and on your Facebook profile it say I bet he's dreaming of this dragon bet you at dragon lair I know your name and where you live you give yourself away
sisters

Kinder, LA

#38 Mar 23, 2013
haaa dragon my sister in law keep tryin boo n gummie mom is my aunt
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#40 Mar 23, 2013
Haha bet your name is cori now you really now to stop and take a real good look at your life the places you been and the men you been with before going around bashing people and putting them down
sisters

Kinder, LA

#41 Mar 23, 2013
n cyberlaw try lil harder to fine out who i am name starts wit a t n last name is citizen just got out of texas jail n my x sis law is one n only dragon girl i live not to far from her house lke fur streets over try really hard u might get it lmao stupid ass
dragon

Kinder, LA

#42 Mar 23, 2013
one no try agin bitch n men try my x husband kevin n my son father only ones in cp i was with in this town n no u tryin so hard to fine out my brother n law name hes here now laughin at yall ass to so play agin me my mom laughing at yall stupid ass
sisters

Kinder, LA

#43 Mar 23, 2013
give up yet to fine my real name are u need my middle name so u can google me lmao
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#44 Mar 23, 2013
Cori Ann Sonnier how about you quit waiting one your money ever first of the month get a job save some cash and move out that old ass ran down house you live in with your mother and two son get your trashy ass out your bed room where you spend all your time and send your sons to school and quit keeping them home where y'all play footies all day
sisters

Kinder, LA

#45 Mar 23, 2013
t james citizen so who am i ??
sisters

Kinder, LA

#46 Mar 23, 2013
lived wit my cousin mom mary boudreaux citizen for years call her my real mom her kids my brothers n sisters but dey my cousins soo who am i my mom died in a car wreak in texas when i was in my teens so agin who am i ??
cyberlaw

Church Point, LA

#47 Mar 23, 2013
I see you still using your ex husbands last name I guess you still madly in love with him how about you leave me my lil sister and my mothers name out your mouth if you know what's good for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No open containers for Church Point Mardi Gras 10 hr hmmmm 1
Improve CP Mardi Gras (Feb '15) 17 hr WTF 85
News Local group prepares for Senator Cassidy's appe... 20 hr ACAshouldBeHereTo... 2
Poll Brandon Lavergne is a good looking guy? Would y... (Jul '12) Feb 22 yourName00 5
What's up with Tessa G Evelyns daughter? (Sep '11) Feb 22 yourName00 22
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... (Jun '16) Feb 22 yourName00 3
Who is the hottest guy in Church Point? (Feb '09) Feb 22 yourName00 320

Rayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rayne Mortgages