Naomi Johnson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cphs94

Slidell, LA

#1 Feb 13, 2009
What ever happend to her? Have not seen her in years.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
she is a model huh?
Cphs94

Slidell, LA

#3 Feb 13, 2009
oh wow. last time I saw her I think she was pregnant. where does she model? Locally?
Cheryl

Breaux Bridge, LA

#4 Mar 14, 2009
Didn't she work at Sunny's ?
sum1tired

Ponchatoula, LA

#5 Apr 21, 2009
Isn't that Squaws daughter? If thats who you are talking about she's living in Houma I believe. She just got out of jail because she wrecked with her daughter and they found a bunch of syringes in the truck and she was messed up really bad. But if thats not who u r talkin about sorry I thought thats who u meant.

“aka Tina Boudreaux Lavergne”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2009
I heard she moved to Creole, with her daughter and was living with her mom and her mom's husband.
babe

Opelousas, LA

#7 Apr 27, 2009
cp shouldnt you stay to your own buisness you are always on here lately talking some trash about someone or something you are so pathetic.Let me guess your daughter must be friends with her and they shoot up together right..............yep thought so.And if you want to know who i am just look out your back door maybe you will figure it out that is if your smart enough.
justforkicks

Opelousas, LA

#8 Apr 27, 2009
I'd really like to know how she's doing... I went to school with her. Yeah she made mistakes like all of us do, but I wonder if she's doing any better? She sure could have modeled...she's a beautiful girl.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 27, 2009
dam everyone has nothing better to do than to follow me and talk trash. trash talks trash, just remember that babe. Did i say anything bad about Naomi? Noooooo, u just want to start shit? Like how you among all other people are so chicken to hide behind the pc when you all know who I am? Everyone has an opinion on everyone else because they can hide behind fake names. Such a shame to live like you. But, you already know that. Quit being jealous of me and move the fuck on.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 27, 2009
oh and babe, since you know where I live, come meet me so we can "talk". Would love to have a heart to heart and see who is so jealous of me. It's apparent that if you are happy and everyone else isn't, people will talk trash on you because they are not happy with their lives. Sux to be you!!!!

Ponchatoula, LA

#11 Apr 27, 2009
babe wrote:
cp shouldnt you stay to your own buisness you are always on here lately talking some trash about someone or something you are so pathetic.Let me guess your daughter must be friends with her and they shoot up together right..........yep thought so.And if you want to know who i am just look out your back door maybe you will figure it out that is if your smart enough.
I didn't see any trash talking in what cp wrote. Get a life, looks like a lot of people on here are jealous of her. She must have a better life than you. If not, why else would you be talking about her?
Veronica Stanford

Lafayette, LA

#12 Jun 2, 2009
She is doing fine. Naomi is straight up don't hide shit from no one.If you want to talk to her email me @ [email protected] and i'll set it up. She's been in a relationship with a friend of mine for quiet a few years he owns a shrimp vessel and goes out on the boat with him. They are very happy together. We were with them a couple of weeks ago if you look on myspace you will see pics of the boat blessing and her crazy ass. She is my first cousin by the way.
naomi johnson

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2009
well to let the world know i naomi johnson is doing fine and i am so very happy and i fucking look faboulous .i did not just get out of jail and never been!and that shit with the car wreck with the drugs and stuff wasnt true,i got in a fender bender and it was not like yall say they didnt find shit on me.and by the way i do model for my man!i would love for the world to see my brand new 34ddtits i just got!!!!dont be mad bitches!!!!!naomi johnson
STANKY

Des Plaines, IL

#14 Jun 3, 2009
so show em to us then!!
DUI

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 3, 2009
o yea she was always hot
Curious

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2009
What is the link to the myspace page?
naomi johnson

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jun 4, 2009
yeah this is naomi again.to everyone out there who took up for me and said positive and nice things thanks!,cause i am doing good.i am doing the best i have ever done,look the best i have ever looked.my daughter is happy,healthy and beautiful.I have a great job and a wonderful man in my life,in our life!it couldn't get any better!check out my pictures on my profile.hey tina lavengne.hope all is well with everyone,cause it is with me!!!!naomi johnson
STANKY

Des Plaines, IL

#18 Jun 4, 2009
wat profile?

Since: May 09

Opelousas, LA

#19 Jun 4, 2009
naomi johnson wrote:
yeah this is naomi again.to everyone out there who took up for me and said positive and nice things thanks!,cause i am doing good.i am doing the best i have ever done,look the best i have ever looked.my daughter is happy,healthy and beautiful.I have a great job and a wonderful man in my life,in our life!it couldn't get any better!check out my pictures on my profile.hey tina lavengne.hope all is well with everyone,cause it is with me!!!!naomi johnson
Hey Stranger!!

It's TATOOT!!!
I miss your crazy ass!! I bet you ARE doing better than ever. You were always smart, strong and a bad ass mutha that didn't stop until she accomplished what she was after. You know what, people are bored BADDDD to come on here to bash other people. Just think...you are definately on somebodys mind for them to start this shit. Must suck to be jealous. lol
Keep doing what you doing beautiful!! Shake em off.

Find me on myspace. I can't find you.:O)

Location hidden

#20 Jun 5, 2009
babe wrote:
cp shouldnt you stay to your own buisness you are always on here lately talking some trash about someone or something you are so pathetic.Let me guess your daughter must be friends with her and they shoot up together right..........yep thought so.And if you want to know who i am just look out your back door maybe you will figure it out that is if your smart enough.
First off, its none of your fking business what i do on here. Second, she dated my brother for years and 3rd, behind my house is a field, and the way you are talking i bet you live about a half mile straight back from my house...N i told you what i had to say in another forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Thu Big fine 44
Crowley Walgreens Chick Jun 29 Helen 2
Officer Craig David Jun 26 Pubben 13
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
Watch Yout Husbands Jun 22 Pop that bitch 1
Crowley animal shelter. (Mar '13) Jun 21 Roythibadeaux 7
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jun 20 Hush 62

Rayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance