Was it a black guy named O.J.??LOL!!!
Curious

Kinder, LA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
could be
not curious

Vacherie, LA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Why does everyone think it's OK to become disgusting and rude when Mardi Gras rolls around?
Curious

Kinder, LA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
it was a week before mardi gras parade
Great Parade

Hammond, LA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Applause to the Mardi Gras team. This year's parades; as always, was great. Enjoyed seeing so many people enjoy themselves and our culture.

Keep up the good work of keeping our culture alive!
idiots

Lafayette, LA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Oh, yeah, it was a blast. Strangers parking in my yard without permission, various freaks urinating in my back yard, people trying to go into my house to use the bathroom without permission, 200 empty beer cans littering my property... It was FANTASTIC.
Great Parade

Hammond, LA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
idiots wrote:
Oh, yeah, it was a blast. Strangers parking in my yard without permission, various freaks urinating in my back yard, people trying to go into my house to use the bathroom without permission, 200 empty beer cans littering my property... It was FANTASTIC.
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Looking forward to next year!
amen

Vacherie, LA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
idiots wrote:
I went through the exact same thing myself. Next year I will have some people thrown in jail if it happens again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David Sun Pubben 13
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
Watch Yout Husbands Jun 22 Pop that bitch 1
Crowley animal shelter. (Mar '13) Jun 21 Roythibadeaux 7
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jun 20 Hush 62
Charles Labbe Jun 17 Queen bee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rayne Mortgages