CpHS Football Head Coach

CpHS Football Head Coach

Posted in the Rayne Forum

CP Bear Fan

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Anyone thinks it might be time to change up some Formations the Bears have been running unsuccessfully for about 8 years approximately?
I'm a huge fan and support them 100 percent through thick and thin but come on guys I'm tired of seeing these guys playing so hard with no return.
old coach

Gonzales, LA

#2 Nov 21, 2013
the top teams in the state in the last decade..

John Curtis, Evangel, Parkview, Acadiana, West Monroe, Haynesville and Ouchita Christian.

Have been running the same sets and plays for years....

Curtis runs ONE set and only 5 plays......
gdfgfdg

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
How nice of you to notice....If you support THROUGH THICK AND THIN...then I bet you are still doing it while the ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS???Right???

Geaux Mighty Bears
Same Ol Crap

Cedar, MN

#4 Nov 23, 2013
It is probably people like you that have decided to destruct Church Points Youth Football program by switching to select football.(what happens to the kids who actually have potential that can't play ball because they are having to travel to BFE). This does nothing but Contribute to Notre Dame's future ball; because many of these kids participating in select will not become Battling Bears!
Oh and another thing, Who just made school history? Yep the 2013 CP Bear Football team. WITH their limited plays!! Heart and Talent go along way my friend!! Money can't buy that!! Go Bears!! and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
MammaBear

Ponchatoula, LA

#5 Jan 27, 2014
WOW !! to the "fan" who started this thread.. you "support" them thru thick and thin .. i am fairly sure that you are that "fan" i hear at every game talking trash about OUR CPHS Bears Head Coach... heres a thought since YOU apparently think YOU can do a better job than OUR coach (COACH OF THE YEAR!!) who brought our bears to the quarter finals in the playoffs .. and made SCHOOL history.. YOU go apply for the job !!! Coach Arceneaux is the best thing that has ever happened to CPHS ... HIS love of the game is given to OUR boys ... they are disciplined and have respect for their team.. opponents and each other .. while other teams so no class etc... He's GIVES of his time freely to our boys, the team and the school ... and for anyone to make a public statement saying that its time for a change is NOT a fan and does not support them .... I am now and forever will be a PROUD MAMMA BEAR !!!
MammaBear

Ponchatoula, LA

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Same Ol Crap wrote:
It is probably people like you that have decided to destruct Church Points Youth Football program by switching to select football.(what happens to the kids who actually have potential that can't play ball because they are having to travel to BFE). This does nothing but Contribute to Notre Dame's future ball; because many of these kids participating in select will not become Battling Bears!
Oh and another thing, Who just made school history? Yep the 2013 CP Bear Football team. WITH their limited plays!! Heart and Talent go along way my friend!! Money can't buy that!! Go Bears!! and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Aen!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX BEARS GEAUX !!!!
curious

Ponchatoula, LA

#7 Jan 29, 2014
I am a Bear supporter...let's not bash the coaches...let's back them...appreciate them. It's also time for Bear backers to quit obsessing over Notre Dame. Be a proud Bear backer and be positive!! We need to quit spending time and effort stressing over the Pios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Sat TheCrimeyest 74
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought Aug 17 Joes Smith Public 1
Joshua Lavergne Aug 14 ticklemeelmo 1
Matt camacho Aug 12 Somebody 1
Bored Aug 12 Chassidy 1
What's UP Doc? Aug 7 Somethingsup 3
Cashier at Lowe's Aug 6 Smitten 1

Rayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rayne Mortgages