Next Last
Dana

Opelousas, LA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Looking to meet my nephew
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
I'm Nicole Guillory Bruce. I use to live in Church Point.
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Dana wrote:
Looking to meet my nephew
I'm Nicole Guillory Bruce. I use to live in Church Point but I live in Reeves now. Not sure if I'm the one you are looking for.
Cp res

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Big big big Nicole is that u!!! Sista u gained so much weight since I seen u last I can't believe u let ur self go. Call Jenny Craig sista
Amy

Opelousas, LA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Ewwww big fat stinky crack. Don't u fat ho's know you have major B.O. Can only imagine what the smell is like between then fat thighs
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Cp res wrote:
Big big big Nicole is that u!!! Sista u gained so much weight since I seen u last I can't believe u let ur self go. Call Jenny Craig sista
Pretty sure you are thinking of a different Nicole. Respect your elders child!!!!!
The truth

Opelousas, LA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Nicole Guillory Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you are thinking of a different Nicole. Respect your elders child!!!!!
hmmm I don't know what rock you been hiding under, but I do believe you Nicole from reeves la are indeed the one this is directed at. You have a son probably about 13 or 14 now. You are loud and abnoxious not to mention HUGE. You dear tick tick you show some respect for your elders and your enormous body stanky
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm I don't know what rock you been hiding under, but I do believe you Nicole from reeves la are indeed the one this is directed at. You have a son probably about 13 or 14 now. You are loud and abnoxious not to mention HUGE. You dear tick tick you show some respect for your elders and your enormous body stanky
Hmmmmm, well since you seem to think you know so much about me, how about you tell me who you are & then we can discuss this like adults. Hiding by a false name just shows you are not quite the bad a** you are trying to make yourself sound like. Woman up honey. Are you scared??????????
Abc123

Opelousas, LA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
All of you apparently have not seen Nicole lately!!! First off she has and still losing weight but what's on the outside has nothing to do with what is in someone's heart. If you don't like her then just shut up and keep your thoughts to yourself. She is not bashing anyone. I will say a prayer for all the negative people here that you find peace one day in all the dirty words.
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Abc123 wrote:
All of you apparently have not seen Nicole lately!!! First off she has and still losing weight but what's on the outside has nothing to do with what is in someone's heart. If you don't like her then just shut up and keep your thoughts to yourself. She is not bashing anyone. I will say a prayer for all the negative people here that you find peace one day in all the dirty words.
Thank you :-)
Abc123

Opelousas, LA

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Everyone including you Nicole grow up
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Abc123 wrote:
Excuse me?!?!?!?
You just defended me & now you are telling me to grow up?!?!?!?
Blessed

Opelousas, LA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Nicole, the second reply under Abc123 is not the same person that made the statement before. I am the original person that used it first. Someone thought it would be funny to do that. So shortly you will know who I am. Take care and have a blessed weekend
Anonymous

Opelousas, LA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Abc123 wrote:
Be a GROWN UP and choose your own name. Oh and find a HOBBY.
Christine Breaux

Opelousas, LA

#15 Mar 11, 2013
No fear here!! Nicole you need a good ole lesson on how to speak to ppl. Instead on running your mouth go run on a treadmill.
Nicole Guillory Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Christine Breaux wrote:
No fear here!! Nicole you need a good ole lesson on how to speak to ppl. Instead on running your mouth go run on a treadmill.
I don't even know who you are which means I'm pretty sure you don't know me. Please, next time, make sure you are talking about the right NICOLE GUILLORY!!!!!!!! NO H in my name dear. Yes, I found the person you THOUGHT you were talking to & IT'S NOT THE SAME PERSON! And regardless, this was someone looking for someone's nephew. NOT a place to bash people on their weight. So get a life PLEASE!!!!!
Ms Fontenot

Opelousas, LA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Nicole Guillory Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who you are which means I'm pretty sure you don't know me. Please, next time, make sure you are talking about the right NICOLE GUILLORY!!!!!!!! NO H in my name dear. Yes, I found the person you THOUGHT you were talking to & IT'S NOT THE SAME PERSON! And regardless, this was someone looking for someone's nephew. NOT a place to bash people on their weight. So get a life PLEASE!!!!!
phaphahahaha!!!! In denial?!?!? Just admit ur extremely over weight YOU are the Nicole guillory from Cp had a boy about 14 yrs ago right?? Right, bingo that's the grostes Nicole I know. Lets her mouth over load her lard a$$ does not have a clue how to talk to ppl, Tisk Tisk here is some food for thought miss piggy, you have to give respect to get in back maybe that's why ur hubby family can't stand you. Yea I know them well if u only knew Smh
Nicole G Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Ms Fontenot wrote:
<quoted text> phaphahahaha!!!! In denial?!?!? Just admit ur extremely over weight YOU are the Nicole guillory from Cp had a boy about 14 yrs ago right?? Right, bingo that's the grostes Nicole I know. Lets her mouth over load her lard a$$ does not have a clue how to talk to ppl, Tisk Tisk here is some food for thought miss piggy, you have to give respect to get in back maybe that's why ur hubby family can't stand you. Yea I know them well if u only knew Smh
Really??????? Well if you know my hubby & his family well, why don't you contact me by phone????? We are listed in the phone book, that is if you can read. Am I white or black? How many kids do I have? I mean since you know so much about my life & all!!!! I REALLY think you have me confused with another Nicole. That's not even my sons age!
Ms Fontenot

Opelousas, LA

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Nicole G Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??????? Well if you know my hubby & his family well, why don't you contact me by phone????? We are listed in the phone book, that is if you can read. Am I white or black? How many kids do I have? I mean since you know so much about my life & all!!!! I REALLY think you have me confused with another Nicole. That's not even my sons age!
OK smarta$$! Ur white ur married to Glenn son of Louise u have 4 kids 3 girls 1 boy u live in topsy reeves area. Ya ole nasty hubby drives a truck for a living while u claim to do the paper work all the while u frauding the Government with ya kids on Medicaid and Wic. Knowing damm well u are above the income requiriements. Come at me fat girl I WILL turn u in for fraud. Ps ya hubby's family can't stay ya I know this for a FACT! Truth hurts fat girl.....
Curious

Ville Platte, LA

#20 Mar 19, 2013
I am just wondering how this turned into whether or not Nicole is a big lady or not? It seems to me that she has some serious fans! This certain Nicole was big but has lost a bunch of weight. And if I remember her correctly she was never loud & OBNOXIOUS, not ABNOXIOUS. That's not even a word, "The truth". So before you people get on a publically viewed website & bash people, try learning to spell first. You all think you are hurting her when in fact you all look like fools. I guess some people never grow up. CHILDREN BULLY, NOT ADULTS!!!!!!!!!! This is the reason the world is the way it is because of people like y'all! Also, she has not lived in Church Point for quite some time, but yet y'all are still thinking about her. What a privilege, NOT!!!!!!!!!! And who cares if a person is big or not? Can y'all tell me that no one in y'all's family is big & if they are, do y'all bash on them as we'll? I will pray y'all & y'all's souls! And no one from Church Point but her family knows her husband & her husbands family, so Ms. Fontenot, you saying you know them is either a lie or you only know her from where she lives now & that's THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! She left the sorry town of Church Point because of this exact reason & yet y'all still prove everyone's point about that sorry town by posting stupid, childish things like that. It's people like y'all that make that the town pitiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Roger Boudreaux as Mayor? 10 hr Church Point RESI... 2
the N word Oct 20 Last Word 8
Bears coach is a winner! Oct 17 Church Point RESI... 2
Tiffany Miller Oct 17 confused 2
what do the people think of Shane Blassingame r... Oct 17 Collector 74 7
a Food Pantry Ladya named Zachary Citizen of th... Oct 15 Church Point RESI... 1
Church Point's Halloween Haunted Attraction Oct 14 cpgorilla1 6
Rayne Dating
Find my Match

Rayne Jobs

Rayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rayne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rayne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]