First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blahblahblah

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Mar 11, 2009
I've heard that there is a pretty good psychic in Duson.. Does anyone know anything about this?
carolina girl

Holly Springs, NC

#3 Mar 12, 2009
When I lived in Rayne the lady in Duson was the one to goto. My exs sister swears by her. You need to call for an appointment and be prepared...shes the real deal and will tell you crap that is far out and you dont understand at the time. Then when you leave crap that she said starts coming true. It is far out! After that encounter I never have been back to see a psychic.
huh

Lafayette, LA

#5 Apr 12, 2009
Acadiana wrote:
What is her name and tel.#?
She's not psychic. She just has a list of vague things that she tells each person, things that happen to everyone over the course of a year.
carolina girl

Holly Springs, NC

#6 Apr 13, 2009
I guess its common for my mans best friend to crawl in bed with me...never thought in a million years, I laughed at her. Sure enough one night a few weeks from seeing her...BAM BAM IT HAPPENED.DId she tell you the same?
voice of reason

Elton, LA

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Come on all of you, move into the 21st century. That is superstition, and dark age beliefs.
wondering

Lafayette, LA

#8 May 5, 2009
does anyone know her name??
non believer

Lafayette, LA

#9 May 5, 2009
wondering wrote:
does anyone know her name??
Her name is Vickie. Don't know last name.
listener

Lafayette, LA

#10 Jan 25, 2010
non believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is Vickie. Don't know last name.
her name is madge
and i don't believe that she is very good
i have been to her a few times
cajunfreak

Turkey Creek, LA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
listener wrote:
<quoted text>
her name is madge
and i don't believe that she is very good
i have been to her a few times
yall all need to stop smokeing crack
Cajun Nation

Branch, LA

#12 Jun 14, 2010
carolina girl wrote:
When I lived in Rayne the lady in Duson was the one to goto. My exs sister swears by her. You need to call for an appointment and be prepared...shes the real deal and will tell you crap that is far out and you dont understand at the time. Then when you leave crap that she said starts coming true. It is far out! After that encounter I never have been back to see a psychic.
How do get her phone number, what is her name? I have been there at least 10 times and there is always a waiting line. How is she listed?
Cajun

Broussard, LA

#13 Aug 10, 2010
I've heard that she is accurate, too. I've been wanting to see for myself. Does anyone know how to get in contact with her? Thanks.
Beautiful

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2011
She is bery good I had a realtionship problem an she was so on point ... Everything she said came true.... She is in duson on side of champ. Grocery u need to go to her. .. The two times I did go she had a waiting list for at least 2 hr wait
cheer

Calhoun, LA

#15 Jul 12, 2011
What is Madge last name and contact info
blondie

Walker, LA

#16 May 3, 2012
I've recently been to her and she was right on money with some things. She knew things that I I never told anybody. If you ask me she is the real deal!
Bachbr

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2013
blondie wrote:
I've recently been to her and she was right on money with some things. She knew things that I I never told anybody. If you ask me she is the real deal!
I have been to her over 15 years ago. She was really good. I want her contact info. Please.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
I'd like to chime in on this. The psychic phenomenon is all based on the power of suggestion. They know that by your own thoughts, you create situations or....your reality. All they have to do is merely suggest a future event to you and they know it will be on your mind from that point on. If you really believe what was said, you will eventually set the conditions in motion for the prediction to come true. These psychics go with their intuition or their gut feelings when they read you. If you are a repeat visitor, they read you even better.
TCORUTHERS

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 13, 2014
Does anyone know where Madge is? I went to her last in June 1996. Lost contact with her. She helped me ALOT Money and Love. Please if you know of anything please let me know.!!!
carol691

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2014
How do I contact Madge
selena

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2014
Can anyone give me Madge phone number or address? One of the two. I been looking for her forever.
carol691

United States

#22 Sep 6, 2014
carolina girl wrote:
What was her name ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be next police chief 22 min lol 9
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Fri Oneday 18
News Murder Arrests Made in 2005 Cold Case (Aug '08) Jul 22 Ridiculous 20
Lisa Spell Boulet (Feb '13) Jul 14 JamesTKirk 3
Mariyah And Amanda (Apr '13) Jul 13 yes 25
Bars in Church Point Jul 7 new in town 1
Amy Richard selling her body Jul 6 john 3

Rayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance