Posted in the Raymore Forum

Blubber Eater

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2012
HEEHEE
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Damn good pick. Romney/Ryan, 2012, the REAL road to recovery.
Nancy Pelosie

Higginsville, MO

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
Damn good pick. Romney/Ryan, 2012, the REAL road to recovery.
Fart...
Truth Facts

Dayton, OH

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Ryan is serious about cutting the deficit and balancing the budget.A budget with this current administration is a party joke.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Truth Facts wrote:
Ryan is serious about cutting the deficit and balancing the budget.A budget with this current administration is a party joke.
It's not even that. You would have to actually have a budget for the joke to ensue.

Now, Obama's attempts at a budget have been a joke. Twice he couldn't even get one Democrat to vote for his.
tamym

Overland Park, KS

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Can explain topics well, and seems to be an honest man, would like to see him debate obama, he would tair him apart.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#7 Aug 22, 2012
tamym wrote:
Can explain topics well, and seems to be an honest man, would like to see him debate obama, he would tair him apart.
What will be entertaning to watch will be Paul Ryan debate Biden. Ryan will destroy Joe "the gaffe master" Biden.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
What will be entertaning to watch will be Paul Ryan debate Biden. Ryan will destroy Joe "the gaffe master" Biden.
He sure will.
mike

Kansas City, MO

#9 Sep 21, 2012
younger and energetic
Mitzy Graybeal

Kansas City, MO

#10 Oct 22, 2012
He is smart, kind and loves America.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Truth Facts wrote:
Kept this nation from going under. You white ppl. ought to be some kind of grateful.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not even that. You would have to actually have a budget for the joke to ensue.
Now, Obama's attempts at a budget have been a joke. Twice he couldn't even get one Democrat to vote for his.

White ppl. make the cardinal mistake of thinking they're right on the issues. Its been said many times over, "a black man can not make any rules whereby whites will obey." Sad, but true.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 22, 2012
tamym wrote:
Shyt.......like Biden didn't whip his azz to glory.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Mitzy Graybeal wrote:
He is smart, kind and loves America.
Oh sure he does. Little eddie munster flop eared Lyin' Ryan is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr trying 19,718
coco keys 19 hr hdan 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Fri get over it 43
priscilla m coureton Mar 26 INDIANGURL68 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Mar 26 zzSup 163
Swingers (Jul '09) Mar 25 Rdfun4u 18
organized stalking Mar 25 Greg 2
Raymore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raymore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]