Births Births Births

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City Star story from Aug 18, 2006, titled Births Births Births. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Riley Butler and Ashley Heidenreich of Belton are the parents of a daughter, Phoenix Dawn Butler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

butterfly

Columbia, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2007
My last name is Flake. I was born january 13,1988. I amm now 19 and just mate my dad for the first time, in 15 years. it was a really wonderful expreience. he had a hard kife and wanted to get straightened out before he contacted me. this is to all the teenage parents no matter how bad you are or you think you might be as aparent dont ever not allow a child to know their mothe ror father depending on the state of you problem. it will be harder on them in the long run when they find out the person they have called mommy or daddy for ever really isnt their real parent. i was 9 when i found out and then my step dad and i had problems from there on out. We have finally got to were we can be in the same room with out fighting. something i have come to understand is no matter how long he raised me in place of my father he will always be my number onr dad. Now that my biological father has come into the picture i have two dads to help me through anything and everything. am happy about that, but it is really hard for me to talk to my real dad, because we dont knlw each other. So dont hide who your childs real parents are. Because in the long run its harder on the children the the parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good time 3 hr jax 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) 9 hr sincere honest guy 165
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr The Rev 19,921
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Fri Fastboyfritz 203
jeyne riley Fri jax 1
News Missouri attorney sues Mayo Clinic for malpractice (Mar '09) Fri Toni Kresen 32
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) May 21 lardog 71
More from around the web

Raymore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]