Seven Raymore-Peculiar Students Hurt ...

Seven Raymore-Peculiar Students Hurt In Wreck

There are 6 comments on the KCTV5 story from Oct 27, 2007, titled Seven Raymore-Peculiar Students Hurt In Wreck. In it, KCTV5 reports that:

Seven Raymore-Peculiar students were injured Wednesday when a sport utility vehicle and a car collided at Route J and 195th Street. via KCTV5

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCTV5.

j-dog

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2007
I am just a little curious, you hear lot about kansas city mo.school district and its kids, but there one thing you dont hear about is them being involved in accidents to and from school,it may be that they cannot afford cars as early as some kids (if you know what i mean).
plat

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2007
Two of our beloved teens in raymnore died at the beginning of the year last year in automobile accidents and another one at the beginning of this year. One two years ago.You know what our wonderful school district did after that. They helped the kids build a mock car crash and death scene in front of the high school for halloween. That is how twisted our superitendent and teachers are in Raymore. No remorse for the loss of our children or the fact that they are not being taught properly and they are continuealy being bullied by the administration.
BBR1881

Fairmont, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2007
What do you expect from one that hired a know sexual predator that was forced to resign from Chillicothe HS and then placed him in charge of the GIRLS basketball team?

Since: Jul 07

Kansas

#4 Dec 16, 2007
j-dog wrote:
I am just a little curious, you hear lot about kansas city mo.school district and its kids, but there one thing you dont hear about is them being involved in accidents to and from school,it may be that they cannot afford cars as early as some kids (if you know what i mean).
No, what do you mean?
Kayla L

Blue Springs, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2008
FOR GOD'S SAKE! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! Our superintendent is one of the best men i have ever met. And a teacher of mine lost her son in one of those crashes. AND FYI! That mock crash wasnt put up at halloween, it was put up during a nation holiday week where that teacher spoke to the students of RPMS about drunk driving, even though her son was killed when an on-coming car hit him! And where in the world do you get a sexual offender coaching our girls basketball team? WE HAVE WOMEN TEACH THE GIRLS AND MEN TEACH THE GUYS! Get it? that's how it works and maybe before you go blabbing your mouth about our district, go find the REAL facts!
heh

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2008
They also have us drive to school on days when the streets are horrible. There have been a few bus wrecks because of this in the past year.

Kayla, I stayed after one day and when I left there were girls doing soccer practice, being coached by a male teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) 10 hr Weeb400 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr hillary 21,294
Sweden's Beautiful New Mall 22 hr Silent Manys 1
News Thurgood Marshall Confronted Kansas City Instit... Oct 20 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Oct 19 Ropesend 40
I want to move to Grandview Oct 15 Anonymous 1
Dog patch Truman rd (Jun '11) Oct 15 Anonymous 7

Raymore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages