Raymore man opens fire on police officer

There are 1 comment on the The Star Herald Newspaper, Belton, Missouri story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Raymore man opens fire on police officer. In it, The Star Herald Newspaper, Belton, Missouri reports that:

By Ashley Freburg, The Democrat MissourianA Raymore man has been arrested and charged with assault on a law enforcement officer after he allegedly opened fire on a police officer who pulled him over during a traffic stop Sunday.Scott J. MacMillan, 28, Raymore, has been charged with one count of class A felony assault of a law enforcement officer ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Herald Newspaper, Belton, Missouri.

Penny

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2010
What is the status of the hearing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Sister Mary Sue M... 19,922
Does anyone know a Riley? 23 hr Ryndael 1
good time Sat jax 1
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) Sat sincere honest guy 165
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Fri Fastboyfritz 203
jeyne riley Fri jax 1
News Missouri attorney sues Mayo Clinic for malpractice (Mar '09) May 22 Toni Kresen 32
More from around the web

Raymore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]