Raymore-Peculiar senior dies in traff...

Raymore-Peculiar senior dies in traffic wreck

There are 2 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Sep 8, 2006, titled Raymore-Peculiar senior dies in traffic wreck. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Staff and students in the Raymore-Peculiar school district are mourning the loss of a high school senior today after he was killed in a one-vehicle wreck in Cass County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

linda harrington

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2006
Our son was a 2003 Ray-Pec grad and was killed one year ago at 227th and c Highway, two days past his 21st birthday in the same type accident. He was killed Septemeber 29th 2005.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family and pray they can find comfort in their faith.
Catherine G

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2006
My son Goes to school at Ray-Pec, and Samuels father is our family dr. I am saddened by this tragedy, and pray for his family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min Ramos Talking 20,112
Raintree Community Church 3 hr Bulldog Bob Brown 4
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Thu Thetruth110 79
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Thu LoL 137
hookers Sep 2 nblow 2
2015 Raymore Quilt Show Sep 2 Jan Louise Adams 1
Best Place to get laid? (Nov '11) Sep 2 Burn 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages