Raymore Police Search for Person Who ...

Raymore Police Search for Person Who May Have Washed Away

There are 14 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 12, 2010, titled Raymore Police Search for Person Who May Have Washed Away. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Raymore Police Officers are searching for someone they believe may have washed away in a sewer system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

wade middleton

Fontana, KS

#1 Oct 12, 2010
wow i heard people are more worried bout the sewer system bein messed rather then tryin to find someone who could still be alive!!!!!!! way to show some heart america. what if it was one of YOUR relatives??????
jessanjill

Kansas City, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2010
You have no idea where Raymore, Mo. even is. Wherever you heard that was way wrong. All emergency equipment was there and he has been rescued.
Dawn

Huntsville, AL

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Wade. You have to be kidding me. There couldn't be any thing further from the truth than your comment. I live in Raymore and happened to be at the store located directly across the street from the rescue sight. You should be assumed of yourself for even posting such nonsense.
jessanjill

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Just heard the man is a 30 year old man from the Lake of the Ozarks and is at the hospital in critical condition. FYI, I live at least 15 miles from Raymore and heard all kinds of emergency equipment headed south. Instead of wasting your time making false charges, you should get down on your knees and pray for him. Thanks Dawn, for your comments too. Get this gator straightened out on the truth.
Ray Hellstrom

AOL

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Your reporting on the man who fell into a drain pipe in Raymore is a perfect example of the news media trying to make news rather than just reporting it.Sharita Hutton repeatedly used the words RAW SEWAGE in her report. I wonder who told her that? Anyone should know that no municipality would not dump raw sewage into a pristine lake on a golf course
soccermom

Lees Summit, MO

#6 Oct 12, 2010
He didn't fall into the manhole, he was lowered in to inspect it. Please try to get your facts straight before reporting a story.
observant

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2010
The entire reporting on this story is so scrambled. I've heard age 27 and 30, heard lowered in and fell in. I've heard raw sewege, I've heard not. All that is from different radio and tv news. Every news wants to be first to tell a story, so it doesn't matter to them if it right. As far as Wade, who knows what was reported, and just cause it says Flordia, doesn't mean he lives there. It's where the server picks up the post. Mine has shown Ca, Tn, and Fl, before and I live in Independence. The main thing is this young man has been rescued and pray he is going to be ok.
Faye Johnson

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Thank God the gentleman is alright and congratulations to the fire fighter that rescued him, God bless you.
KCMO II

Leawood, KS

#9 Oct 12, 2010
soccermom wrote:
He didn't fall into the manhole, he was lowered in to inspect it. Please try to get your facts straight before reporting a story.
You tell them soccermom.
dennis

Overland Park, KS

#10 Oct 12, 2010
He was being lowered in and his strap gave way.
he is very fortunate to be alive, God was really watching over him
Heggy

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Ray Hellstrom wrote:
Anyone should know that no municipality would not dump raw sewage into a pristine lake on a golf course
Sure Ray, no municipality would ever allow that. Ever heard of Brush Creek AKA "Flush Creek"?
suzy

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2010
This worker was extremely lucky and a miracle occurred yesterday to have found him alive. Over 30 people from Raymore & KCMO were involved in trying to find him with cameras in sewers and in opening manholes. This sanitary sewer does carry raw sewage, He was found in last manhole before the sewer goes beneath a 1/2 mile long man-made lake. Pray for him!
johnson

Overland Park, KS

#13 Oct 13, 2010
This guy is luckier than sh!!t!
Hopeful

Adrian, MO

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Ray Hellstrom wrote:
Your reporting on the man who fell into a drain pipe in Raymore is a perfect example of the news media trying to make news rather than just reporting it.Sharita Hutton repeatedly used the words RAW SEWAGE in her report. I wonder who told her that? Anyone should know that no municipality would not dump raw sewage into a pristine lake on a golf course
No one said that the sewage was being dumped into the golf course. They said that the pipe ran close to it indicating that had he not been found where he was it would've made the rescue even more difficult.

Praise God that he was rescued when and where he was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karl bowie 5 hr Lol 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... Fri Guest 4
News Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers (Apr '10) Fri Ashley kitchell 181
News Another inmate dies in Cass County (Apr '08) Nov 29 Seriously 38
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Nov 29 Whyteguy 128
Trump Child Rape Accuser out of Fear.. Nov 28 so sad 1

Raymore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages