For the second time, the Raymore City...

For the second time, the Raymore City Council will consider all...

There are 1 comment on the Fox4KC story from Apr 24, 2010, titled For the second time, the Raymore City Council will consider all.... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

The city council in a Kansas City suburb will consider for the second time this year whether to allow weapons at council meetings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Brenda

Tonganoxie, KS

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Good for them. It's nice to see a group of elected leaders giving rights back to the people for a change, instead of taking them away. It takes courage to do the right thing in politics and stand up for our Constitutional rights, for which these people should be commended.

It’s worth remembering that back before concealed carry was allowed in Missouri in 2003, the opponents made the same hysterical arguments against giving law abiding citizens the right to defend themselves, saying it would be complete chaos and a return to the Wild West. Those dire predictions never rang true of course, which irritates the gun grabbers to no end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr TN Voter 20,083
Predators At Your Door Sat Monica Lewinski 6
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jul 30 nottheone 105
In KC for 3 days Jul 27 Flying through 1
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... (Jun '14) Jul 27 Rebel Fighter 3
yes Jul 27 Rebel Fighter 2
Abandoned school by Base. (Jan '11) Jul 27 beenthere9876 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages