the 'clone me' state
The Catholic Knight

Republic, MO

#1 Nov 8, 2006
I have read Amendment 2, and I understand it BECAUSE I work in the medical profession. If you look at the Amendment carefully, you will see that Amendment 2 actually REDEFINES human cloning entirely, and authorizes "Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer" which is the scientific definition of human cloning. It not only authorizes it, but funds it. The Amendment is the typical lawyer doublespeak. It says it bans human cloning, then it turns around and not only authorizes it, but funds it.

Missouri voters were SUCKERED yesterday by a slick constitutional amendment, that tells them one thing, but delivers quite the opposite. It's sad but true.

No longer the 'Show Me State,' Missouri is now the 'CLONE ME STATE!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Hipocrits 20,489
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Glenda of the east 1
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Aug 20 AskForHelp 17
where can I score some h (Jan '16) Aug 20 AskForHelp 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Aug 16 Raymond 7
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 16 edo roth 223
News Plant in Gallatin, Mo., could reopen as a horse... (Jul '13) Aug 10 Voyeur 83

Raymore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages