Mo. police apologize for killing family pet

Raymore police have apologized to a family whose 19-year-old cat was taken into a field by an officer and shot to death on Labor Day. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mystic

Kennett Square, PA

#43 Sep 14, 2009
Judge Roy Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you do not understand the main point of my posts regarding the stench, the filth and unhealthy smell of cat urine / poop including cats who run loose and destroy other peoples property. Yep, I do hate cats mostly because of ignorant owners who do not care for them and feel the need to let them run loose.
I stand by what I said, read all of my posts then see what you have to say...
Judge Roy Beam…original! You are blaming the cats...its the owners that are to blame for not taking care of them. Your shit would stink if you never flushed the toilet or are you so narcissistic that you think your shit don’t stink? Its easier to blame the cats…they can’t fight back or send intelligent comments to someone whom appears to be dim-witted. Attack the owners that don’t care for their cats…afraid they will fight back? Should it not be Judge Jim Beam?
Mystic

Kennett Square, PA

#44 Sep 14, 2009
David wrote:
First-it took two shots to the head to kill a cat? Using what, a BB gun?
Second-large and vicious when the officer could take it somewhere?
Third-placed into a trash bag in a dumpster? Some citizens, not police, have been charged with crimes for doing such a thing to an animal.
Fourth-the apology is more than the Harford County Maryland Sheriff Office gave for my boxer being shot after running away.
Amen! One of the intelligent responses!
Mystic

Kennett Square, PA

#45 Sep 14, 2009
The Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if YOU put down the crack pipe azzhat and read the story you wouldn't continuously make yourself look like a buffoon! They received a report that 'a large, vicious feral cat had scratched a child and may be diseased.' Now do you have anything brilliant to say?
I really do get the point you are making...but the cop took the cat and shot it without making an intelligent assessment. The cat did not have claws...how did it scratch a child? It was his duty to call animal control and let them assess the situation. If he got a call that someone was hiding in the garage with a gun is that an excuse to go in shooting? Protocols in most municipalities are to call animal control. He took the law in his own hands...what next? I have been in law enforcement and basically most cops are decent but there are some rogue officers that should not be on the force.
The Observer

Sykesville, MD

#46 Sep 14, 2009
Mystic wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do get the point you are making...but the cop took the cat and shot it without making an intelligent assessment. The cat did not have claws...how did it scratch a child? It was his duty to call animal control and let them assess the situation. If he got a call that someone was hiding in the garage with a gun is that an excuse to go in shooting? Protocols in most municipalities are to call animal control. He took the law in his own hands...what next? I have been in law enforcement and basically most cops are decent but there are some rogue officers that should not be on the force.
Another crazy cat lady. Grow the f up already you psychopathic fool! I will kill 10 cats for every post you make from now on. You decide.

Since: Aug 09

Mooresville, NC

#48 Sep 14, 2009
Mystic wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply to you jerk is where the fuck are you? I will happily knock the crap out of you and then turn you over as bait in a dog fight. Don't you dare threaten me. I will find your ass if it costs me everything I own! I will turn your comment over to the proper authorities. You do what you have to but you pansy ass you will get caught eventually and I will be there to make sure you burn in hell. Creep!!!!!!
Ohhh this is great, anyone got any cat flavored popcorn ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Debate: Marijuana - Kansas City, MO (Aug '10) Thu giturown 91
All the corrupt actors my mother said years ago... Feb 26 pathetic 1
Amazed at being told we have problems in America Feb 26 pathetic 1
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Feb 24 anotherone 33
Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers (Apr '10) Feb 23 traniece30 162
Another inmate dies in Cass County (Apr '08) Jan '15 Smokey mc smoke 34
Raymore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raymore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM