Man, 31, fatally shot in vehicle in R...

Man, 31, fatally shot in vehicle in Raymore

There are 4 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Man, 31, fatally shot in vehicle in Raymore. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

A 31-year-old man was shot and killed early today while sitting in a vehicle in Raymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

church member

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2007
Why, because of what?
Let me explain what you have done to your family first.
No.1
You broke your mother heart because she just lost her son also.
No. 2
Your Father may have just lost his only son.
No. 3
Your sisters and brothers just lost their brother.
No. 4
Uncles, Aunts and all your others family member just lost you.
No. 5
Your girl or wife just lost you, but it ok (that fate friend of yours will become their lover).
No.6
Your children maybe raised by a sex-offender or abused because you did not take your action under consideration.
No. 7
You will never know how many lives you changed or how many will for the rest of their lives.
No. 8
How many of your family members will get raped, hurt or killed because you were not there for them?
No.9
Your real best friend just lost his only friend.
No. 10
Think about what you have done to that man family.
No.11
Now you which you were dead.
No. 12
Call you mother and let her know you will be going to jail.
No. 13
Now call the police and turn yourself in.
No. 14
Ask God to Bless that man Father,Mother,Wife, Children and other family and friend.
friend

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jan 31, 2007
so so sad, a good man is gone!!!!
jennifer brown kcmo

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2007
it sadden me,it broke my heart, how one can play, pretend to be god and take a life that he did not create,if the killer could put himself in that driver seat and play it in reverse to feel what this young man was feeling then maybe he would have thought about it before he acted it out. A son is without a father, a fiance is without a fiance, a father, mother, and sister is without a son or a brother, a good friend is without a friend and god the creator just lost one of his children, when will we think, when will we change when will we become the men and women god said us to be,when will men be men,for everything we do on earth(hell),we will have to answer to the father and believe me the father does exist.
friend

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2007
It's ok now, your in a better place,were you can rest in peace, you are very well so missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Wed Big Wally 4
The Son of God (Oct '14) Jul 24 Meyo 3
Media Reporting Jul 20 so you know 2
News Police officers shot dead in Louisiana Jul 19 spud 77
Make easy money from home!!! Jul 19 Moneymaker79 1
Rachel Blackmore (Aug '15) May '16 PTAMomRPHS 2

Raymore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymore Mortgages