Melton appoints interim mayor

Melton appoints interim mayor

There are 3 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Mar 8, 2007, titled Melton appoints interim mayor. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Jackson Mayor Frank Melton has issued an executive order naming Ward 4 Councilman Frank Bluntson interim mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Keep it real in Jackson

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2007
Keep it real in Jackson
Brandon, MS Reply
|Flag for Review 14 hrs ago
Mayor Frank Melton, has more than an up-coming criminal trial to deal with, it is obvious that he is not functioning with intelligence. A open heart surgery, near brush with death, and Mayor Melton is out running the streets raiding night clubs. The police have a job to do, and Mayor Melton will not let them. Melton is a micro manager, and has caused an already corrupt police department, to further violate the civil rights of others, mokey's see, and the monkey's do. Kenneth Stokes and Bluntson, are a discrace, two weak boy's who do not have enough Ball's to stand up to the Mayor, they kiss his ego, and make fool's of themselves when trying to protect him. Bluntson interim mayor? what a joke. Jackson let's get real, this cartoon has run it's course. The Elizabeth Sanford heart attack having Frank, and his cheese eating, spinless, unethical groupies must go.

Showing posts 1 - 5 of 5
Scuba

Del Rio, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2007
yes
Scuba

Del Rio, TX

#3 Mar 13, 2007
Yes, I agree. This guy is a nutcase! He seems to think that the due process system starts and ends with him and him only. Such a strange guy. I understand his concern with Jackson but his way of doing it is illegal and immoral in my opinion. Whitfield will probably be his next stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) 2 hr Stuart Smith 28
News Tire executive: Mississippi plant will make mix... 17 hr townie 1
Debate: Marijuana - Byram, MS (Aug '10) Feb 5 The movement 27
Kenneth stokes councilman Jan 31 Smedley Forkwart 4
Looking to date younger black or white women. (Dec '11) Jan 29 candice 6
News Four inmates escape from Raymond detention center (Jul '15) Jul '15 Calhoon Mayes 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymond Mortgages