1 killed, 1 wounded in family shootings

1 killed, 1 wounded in family shootings

There are 3 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Oct 28, 2006, titled 1 killed, 1 wounded in family shootings. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

A brother shot his sibling to death and a father wounded his son in two unrelated shootings in Jackson on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Robert Cole

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2006
This is just another example of why there is no place in an civilized society for an adult black male.
Concerned in Lansing

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2006
Robert Cole wrote:
This is just another example of why there is no place in an civilized society for an adult black male.
Would your ignorant notion include the likes of Bill Cosby, Barak Obama, and the many, many, many others like them???

If your way of thinking was socally correct than I guess we would lock up all priest as well right? What about the Foley scandal? What about all of those serial killers or the young WHITE boys who find it interesting to shoot up schoolyards full of WHITE children??? What about those "soldiers" who took pride in raping and torturing a teenaged girl in front of her family before torturing and killing them???

If you don't see the flaw in your ignorant observation than I feel sorry for you.

You're a ignorant SOB who does not deserve to breathe the air you breathe.
Rude

Goodman, MS

#3 Oct 30, 2006
Robert Cole wrote:
Stop looking for an excuse to be racisist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Mississippi Denny's Jan 15 Lord bless you 1
Old Time Family "Gangs" Around jackson Jan 5 Common sense 2
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jan 4 Victoria Hall 150
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jan 3 Now_What- 20,767
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house Jan 1 JRB1861 1
News Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Dec 26 E Lauraine Acey 2,039
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Dec 25 Shaggy Dog 96

Raymond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymond Mortgages