Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On G...

Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On Gas - Automotive News Story...

There are 6 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from May 30, 2008, titled Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On Gas - Automotive News Story.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

With gas prices approaching $4 a gallon, one Mississippi man is saving on gas money by riding his horse, reported WAPT-TV in Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Pandora

Centreville, VA

#1 May 31, 2008
Good for him, eventually other people will be doing the same. Hooking their horses to wagons to go to the store, they will buy dry ice to store in coolers for the frozen/cold stuff. This sounds like fun, and yes, it does save on gas costs.
oddball

Augusta, WV

#2 May 31, 2008
Now,everybody is going to have to smell the other "gas" that will come from the horse. Good for him though!
Horrifed Mom

Lake Orion, MI

#3 May 31, 2008
We all need to do something about this. I wish we could all strike against the gas company. I'm glad he's doing something about it. Wish I had a horse too.
Rickdogg

Hagerstown, MD

#4 May 31, 2008
Oh sure, give PETA something else to cry/protest about.
bob

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Jun 1, 2008
Must have to carry one helluva big
Pooper-Scooper !
lileoj

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2008
I WISH we could do this to get to work LOL Would look wierd to this in Wash DC LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Cammie Rone a Teacher Sep 21 Willie Granville 2
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Sep 12 James Smith 97
Interracial Couples (Jun '10) Sep 10 Soon to be Fr 31
News Bond set for teen charged in stabbing, robbery ... Aug 31 Advents 1
News Keep Confederate statues in Congress: They let ... Aug 27 Christsharian Dee... 23
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Aug '17 janice 5

Raymond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymond Mortgages