Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On Gas

Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On Gas

There are 6 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from May 30, 2008, titled Man Saddles Up His Horse To Save On Gas. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

With gas prices approaching $4 a gallon, one Mississippi man is saving on gas money by riding his horse, reported WAPT-TV in Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

FussyButt

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 30, 2008
No kidding people are spending less to compensate. What did they think would happen? We're all in deep sheet my friends.
mongo 22

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 30, 2008
knew this was going to happen. I bet alot of people are going to go back to that way. Hay is alot cheaper than gas. My house is zoned for horses maybe we should think about investing in one too. Not a bad idea.
the doctor

Burbank, CA

#3 May 30, 2008
its all bs propaganda on a slow newsday. horses have a higher monthly cost than any car you get, at least if you intend to feed them regularly and keep them healthy.
H in vernon

Newington, CT

#4 May 31, 2008
Ripple effect? you aint seen nothing yet! Nice legacy our goverment is leaving us,an economy in shambles,fuel prices so high that people have to decide between food or heat and a costly war nobody wants.
Mike

Bronx, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2008
Man you Americans love to complain. Gas prices are not high relative to Europe where in the Netherlands gas is approx 9$ per gallon.

The difference, better mass transit, smaller cars, more walking/biking.

For those smart Americans who have already moved past the "high price" of gas in this country and adapted and changed..you will be way far ahead then the normal whining American.

Only when Americans start electing people who will invest in our country, mass transit, trains, alternative energy, promote energy independence, etc instead of electing the same morons who don't do anything will you start to realize that higher gas prices are a good thing.

Since: May 08

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 5, 2008
Our president came into office without an energy plan, and is leaving without one. Please read the book below and vote people into office who will implement this plan.
The cost of foreign oil is destroying our econmy right along with the twin towers in New York.
Dr. Robert Zubrin has written a great book on the subject called "Energy Victory: Winning the war on terror by breaking free of oil". It's on Amazon for about $17. Money well spent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Smiley 21,533
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 5 hr Yo Just Me Here 4
Trump should Declare Holiday for Merger Evers Apr 22 Terry 1
News Comments Apr 19 Farts Bonus 27
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Apr 13 M Spenc 8
News Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant sets special Senat... Apr 4 Buybull Mullahs 1
Looking for anyone related to John Henry Kelly Jan '18 GrandsonOfJohn 1

Raymond Jobs

Personal Finance

Raymond Mortgages