Fiery crash in Raymond seriously inju...

Fiery crash in Raymond seriously injures driver

There are 2 comments on the Sun Journal story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Fiery crash in Raymond seriously injures driver. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

Several people were injured Friday afternoon when four vehicles collided on Route 302 in a crash that caused one car to burst into flames.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

the

Naples, ME

#1 Sep 18, 2011
the car pulled out in front of the coke truck who didn't see him pulling out, it is a continuing problem with people pulling out without looking on these side roads on the 302,

the first responding sheriff was no help at all, the people were helping more than him, someone asked him if he had gloves and he threw his hands up like i don't want to be bothered.
Lisa

Flushing, NY

#2 Dec 1, 2011
There was yet Another car accident at the intersection of 302 and Albion Road. Albion Rd. is completely residential yet the town allows it to be a "thruway" for heavy traffic including 14 wheelers going way too fast. Either a redlight needs to be installed or Albion Roads use should be altered because it is dangerous for all the residents to allow it to continue to be a highway basically. How many more accidents are going to occur before Windham takes action to protect it's citizens? Any Ideas on how to get these safety issues addressed now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Raymond, ME (Aug '12) Sep '12 charlie 5
News '33 1/3': Squid Jiggers' CD pays tribute to vin... (Oct '11) Oct '11 artie 1
lknow what l am talking about (May '11) May '11 AMY GONZALEZ 1
News 13-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Standish (Aug '06) May '11 Dad 31
Review: Cell Phone Medic, Tm (Feb '11) Feb '11 Nathan 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 CMan 12
News Parrot Head Club of Maine Elects 2008 Officers... (Feb '08) Feb '08 TrophyRay 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raymond Mortgages