What a town;.
believeit

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Is it just me Or does the RPD like to harrass young kids, the hispanic race and anyone that isn't in there "click" . I have lived many places and i ahve never incountered such dishonesty in my life. Not to mention that the ex asst. chief raped girls in the 90's . He should be put behind bars. But in fact if that would happen everyone and anyone that he arrested or came into any contact would be able to sue him and the City. What a shame to live in such a dishonest town. Well I am sick to see that he can walk down the street with his head up high. What a poor excuse for a man...
i do

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2009
no it's not just you They do that .
east of nowhere

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2009
Yes, it is true. They harass and cause kids to have a record. When they try to get good jobs or financial aid, too bad.
moodygirl

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2009
Dont you mistake yourself. We do not like having perverts walk around in our town trust me! It is the City the seems to like it and think its ok. Hummm, i wonder if its because he wasnt the only one being inappropriate back then........ Those kind of people stick together and help each other. The county let out a pervert rapest from prison just because a "leader" of the community wrote a letter to get them released. he did not finish his sentence he was given and was released I am sure you can ask around and figure this one out.......... Perverts have been entering this town by way of prison or because they think they will be "hidden" here. We need to start a group to get them thrown out of our town!
moodygirl

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2009
believeit wrote:
Is it just me Or does the RPD like to harrass young kids, the hispanic race and anyone that isn't in there "click" . I have lived many places and i ahve never incountered such dishonesty in my life. Not to mention that the ex asst. chief raped girls in the 90's . He should be put behind bars. But in fact if that would happen everyone and anyone that he arrested or came into any contact would be able to sue him and the City. What a shame to live in such a dishonest town. Well I am sick to see that he can walk down the street with his head up high. What a poor excuse for a man...
Dont you mistake yourself. We do not like having perverts walk around in our town trust me! It is the City the seems to like it and think its ok. Hummm, i wonder if its because he wasnt the only one being inappropriate back then........ Those kind of people stick together and help each other. The county let out a pervert rapest from prison just because a "leader" of the community wrote a letter to get them released. he did not finish his sentence he was given and was released I am sure you can ask around and figure this one out.......... Perverts have been entering this town by way of prison or because they think they will be "hidden" here. We need to start a group to get them thrown out of our town!

Since: Aug 09

Helena, MT

#6 Aug 2, 2009
I would like to thank all our hospital staff for a job well done. Dont let them tell u any thing else ty

Since: Aug 09

Helena, MT

#7 Aug 2, 2009
great job Kaitlynn Flangann on your dog tropheys and your other 4 h projects
RE Believe It

Helena, MT

#8 Aug 7, 2009
looking around our town it is tipical of any other small town. And who are these devitates any way. Who is the Judge of this u me who. I am wy bread and born. In fact my Grand childern are 5th generation. Who are u to say this . Amean mouth person that is self concied, person. Maybe we should form a group and run u out of town. This is wyoming puck equial rights . For not only wemon but every one else to . So hide in the cracks where you belong.
and as far as our police They are doing there Job. What the people mandate the law.
simpletruth

San Diego, CA

#9 Aug 26, 2009
If you think Rawlins cops are bad try Hanna or better yet DCI.
Depty Dog

Helena, MT

#11 Oct 7, 2009
We have had two unstanding people in our comuity die this mth. Laurine Howision and Rockie Cappozilla. They were both young, in there 50's.
Each had leadership built into there souls.and now there gone.
Each always had a smile and willing to lend a helping hand where ever need. I greave for both of these fine famileys.
Hopefully our young people can look at the example these two people have left in on our town.
They are already sorley missed but not forgotten.
May God Bless them both .
Rawlins implant

Helena, MT

#12 Oct 30, 2009
My favorite thing about people who snivel about the town they live in is they never leave. The police here are not contacting and arresting young kids who don't have it coming. Take you attitude about the hispanic thing and remember this, if you are looking to be slighted it's easy to find even when there is no slight to be had.
Confused

Hanna, WY

#13 Dec 18, 2009
simpletruth wrote:
Why bring Hanna and DCI into this mess? Obviously you have had contact with both on the bad side of law enforcement. The discussion was on the Rawlins Police Department. And yes, they are biased and about as crooked as can be. Hanna's department is new and trying at least. And as for DCI how can you compare them to RPD??? DCI spends a lot of time investigating before they go to task. If in doubt take a look at Meacham now!
I dont understand

Hanna, WY

#14 Jul 8, 2010
Rawlins has always been for Rawlins. The city forefathers want it all. Well should say have it all. They control the town.(Police, businesses, etc) Take a look at the businesses or lack there of. Even the farmers market fell victim to that. They didn't like it on tin can hill so they moved it to down town and changed the time. So now instead of the farmers parking on the hill during the day they have to come during the predetermined time. Again set forth by the elite. These are times THEY can come. I haven't been since that started. Me (a working stiff) cannot make it to their special farmers market now. Again the elite rule!

“If you don't like me, so be it”

Since: Aug 08

Hanna

#15 Jul 20, 2010
simpletruth wrote:
spoken like a hero
deptydog

Helena, MT

#16 Sep 13, 2010
People think it is so easy to come in here and then they start a busniss, things are kind of slow then they run like scared rabbits. Its never easy in Rawlins to have a business. But yu stick it out.The city cut funding for the farmers market. Be glad that some one picked up the ball. That was a payed job then its all valenter. Give the lady a hand It was her first time. You want the job , I didnt think so.But you know what Sage reality and Dawn did. Lets see next year . Belly acking gets this town no where unless you want to step up to the plate and put your time and effort where your moth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rawlins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fighting Dfs for my children they wont give the... (Mar '12) Jun '15 Natrae 15
Review: St Vincent De Paul (Dec '14) Mar '15 Sam123 2
trails west meat processing (Nov '12) Sep '14 new owner 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Cheyenne is a cow 23
Rawlins crime orevention meetings (Feb '14) Feb '14 CircleKHereford 1
Way bett er than christian mi ngle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Yer Peluso 1
the new way to da te online!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rory Wend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rawlins Mortgages