Woman Ejected In Rollover Strikes Pas...

Woman Ejected In Rollover Strikes Passing Snowplow

There are 62 comments on the Thedenverchannel.com story from Dec 26, 2006, titled Woman Ejected In Rollover Strikes Passing Snowplow. In it, Thedenverchannel.com reports that:

The Wyoming Highway Patrol said a Kansas woman died on Interstate 80 when she lost control of her sport utility vehicle and was ejected, hitting the windshield of a passing state snowplow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thedenverchannel.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rawlins woman

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2006
all I have to say is that when you wear your seatbelt, wear it correctly!! and don't drive fast when it's winter!!!
Cuz

Wichita, KS

#2 Jan 26, 2007
Let's get it straight. If you do not know what the hell you are talking about shut up. Another thing you do not know circumstances surroundng the accident. Keep your stupid ass comment to yourself, being that the family of the deceased will be reviewing this site.
hanna emt

Hanna, WY

#3 Jan 27, 2007
i was there ..she struck the snowplow..interesting they didnt say she was drunk?
Yes But

Farson, WY

#4 Jan 28, 2007
I do fully agree with you and you guys do a great job. Just one question should you be disclosing this, In a moral and true ethical aspect?
r gregory

Hanna, WY

#5 Jan 29, 2007
i work for the ems..its public record she was drunk
Terri Villwok

Hanna, WY

#6 Jan 30, 2007
Give me a break. This is ridiculous. People are portraying themselves as other people. If you had your facts straight you would know that Richard Gregory does not even own a computer so he did not post this nor did a Hanna EMT post the other comment. Some people in this town have nothing better to do with their time than backstab others. Also, if you had your facts straight you would know that the EMS does not represent themselves in this manner.
Tim Gregory

Hanna, WY

#7 Jan 30, 2007
If this person falsly portraying themself as Richard Gregory could actually call themselve a person rather than a weasel, they would have the intestinal fortitude to at least to sign their own name so I could have a conversation FACE to Face with he or she. So if you have anything more to say about me or my family I invite you to come find me, you know were I live and we will settle this FACE to FACE. Otherwise shut the F*** up!!!
Yes But

Farson, WY

#8 Jan 30, 2007
Thank you Tim & Terri, These are the same people using the name m.kostovney, If they new Richard they would know this is not even the way he would phrase the sentance. Yes nor does he own a computer and he himself has said he can hardly use one, let alone use it for this B.S. As far as "hanna emt" no i do not know if they would really say that and I do know how you guys work and thats why I asked the question about "disclosing this, In a moral and true ethical aspect?" I know it would be public record but you guys hold your seleves above that. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, and I hope these people falsly portraying themselves get caught.
sad to be an emt here

Hanna, WY

#9 Feb 1, 2007
they represent themselfs as part of the fire dept..why not kostovney on their ambulance board..ooops he already is.
Terri Villwok wrote:
Give me a break. This is ridiculous. People are portraying themselves as other people. If you had your facts straight you would know that Richard Gregory does not even own a computer so he did not post this nor did a Hanna EMT post the other comment. Some people in this town have nothing better to do with their time than backstab others. Also, if you had your facts straight you would know that the EMS does not represent themselves in this manner.
YOUR CAUGHT---

Hanna, WY

#10 Feb 2, 2007
sad to be an emt here, You are truly a stupid individual, I have figured you out and I know who you are!. You post way to much and can't change your writing style. I have made copies of all your postings and I will be handing them out and telling people who you are and what you have been doing!!!
a hardware store here

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2007
you such an a..hole....kostovneys gay face it...your caught!
YOUR CAUGHT--- wrote:
sad to be an emt here, You are truly a stupid individual, I have figured you out and I know who you are!. You post way to much and can't change your writing style. I have made copies of all your postings and I will be handing them out and telling people who you are and what you have been doing!!!
IN THE KNOW

Hanna, WY

#12 Feb 4, 2007
I remember and know the old hardware hank owners..they do live in arizona hmmm

Since: Feb 07

Farson, WY

#13 Feb 17, 2007
Tim Gregory wrote:
If this person falsly portraying themself as Richard Gregory could actually call themselve a person rather than a weasel, they would have the intestinal fortitude to at least to sign their own name so I could have a conversation FACE to Face with he or she. So if you have anything more to say about me or my family I invite you to come find me, you know were I live and we will settle this FACE to FACE. Otherwise shut the F*** up!!!
"NOW NOW TIM, BE CAREFUL OF YOUR TEMPER! REMEMBER THATS WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS KEEPING VOLUNTEERS (OR GETTING NEW ONES!) SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT CAN'T TAKE IT!! RUNS IN THE FAMILY DOESN'T IT!
Free AD

Farson, WY

#14 Feb 21, 2007
You should try M_d_o_'s Meat!!!! I hear his sausage is real good!!!!
IT WAS NOT JUST A SAMPLE

Farson, WY

#15 Feb 23, 2007
GEE I dont know ask one of his ex-employees, She lives here in Hanna and I bet she does know what his sausage tastes like-or so I hear (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA )
fyi YOU ARE RIGHT

Farson, WY

#16 Feb 23, 2007
Terri Villwok wrote:
Give me a break. This is ridiculous. People are portraying themselves as other people. If you had your facts straight you would know that Richard Gregory does not even own a computer so he did not post this nor did a Hanna EMT post the other comment. Some people in this town have nothing better to do with their time than backstab others. Also, if you had your facts straight you would know that the EMS does not represent themselves in this manner.
YOU ARE RIGHT - it's a fact that this cooperation, npo, whatever is VERY SECRETIVE, VERY QUIET, AND VERY UNDER THE RADAR - they do no advise, comment, inform, release, or provide ANY INFORMATION PUBLICLY - including to the mayor and the council!
VERY PROFESSIONAL

Farson, WY

#17 Feb 23, 2007
Tim Gregory wrote:
If this person falsly portraying themself as Richard Gregory could actually call themselve a person rather than a weasel, they would have the intestinal fortitude to at least to sign their own name so I could have a conversation FACE to Face with he or she. So if you have anything more to say about me or my family I invite you to come find me, you know were I live and we will settle this FACE to FACE. Otherwise shut the F*** up!!!
WOW! I CAN SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A LITTLE UPSET! HMMMMM - COULD IT BE THAT TOO MANY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED? COULD IT BE THAT YOUR MORTGAGE, VEHICLE PAYMENTS, OR ANY OTHER DEDUCTIONS ARE AT STAKE? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE RAN OUT OF PEOPLE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER FOR YOURSELVES?
BOY IT SURE SUCKS BEING BACKED INTO A CORNER WITH A WORLD OF HURT GETTING READY TO FALL YOUR DIRECTION - I HEAR THE WEATHER IN ARIZONA IS NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!
YOUR CAUGHT---

Hanna, WY

#18 Mar 12, 2007
VERY PROFESSIONAL wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! I CAN SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A LITTLE UPSET! HMMMMM - COULD IT BE THAT TOO MANY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED? COULD IT BE THAT YOUR MORTGAGE, VEHICLE PAYMENTS, OR ANY OTHER DEDUCTIONS ARE AT STAKE? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE RAN OUT OF PEOPLE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER FOR YOURSELVES?
BOY IT SURE SUCKS BEING BACKED INTO A CORNER WITH A WORLD OF HURT GETTING READY TO FALL YOUR DIRECTION - I HEAR THE WEATHER IN ARIZONA IS NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!
This is response I expect out of idiots that listen to nothing but rumors instead of facts. I am not worried in the least because I earn my pay check and don't live off the system. I can have a new job tomorrow and not loose sleep over saving lives of idiots like you.
VERY PROFESSIONAL

Farson, WY

#19 Mar 13, 2007
It is very courageous of you to save lives of "idiots" like us but remember we IDIOTS PAY THE BILLS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!, but what is even more courageous is being a VOLUNTEER and doing it as a VOLUNTEER! It is also very courageous to tell the truth and be honest with others and most of all with yourself. I would wonder by what you mean when you say "live off the system"?!?!?! The system you seem to have benefits you and a few others very well - example - insurance benefits, deductions for mortgages, being a PAID (term used loosely) VOLUNTEER, having your PRIVATE ENTITY (let's face it BUSINESS) benefit from FREE UTILITIES, FREE FUEL, FREE RENT - need we go on?!?!?! There is a difference between getting a job and keeping it. I wish my daddy would give me a job that carries insurance to tune of $16,000 a year and a retirement package. There are plenty of VOLUNTEERS who will step up if you would like to step down - oh - try not to lose any sleep! There are at least 15 people who would already be volunteers, but do not want to deal with certain personality issues that they have been WITNESS to.
by the way - did you make your meeting or cancell again???
Dido

Farson, WY

#20 Mar 14, 2007
make that 16 that would volunteer. Its the personality issues and crook like ways of the current admin. of the dept. that drives of newe members. Its about time the "books" come out. Yes it would be nice if our father could create a position for us too. Had you ever seen a copy of the job requirments that had to be met, well you can see they tailored it to one person. Gee I wonder who that was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rawlins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Project Prom" Helps Out High Schoolers (Mar '13) Aug 28 Johnny Onethumb 2
Is the road up to the Mile open? Aug 24 Mark 1
Fighting Dfs for my children they wont give the... (Mar '12) Jun '15 Natrae 15
Review: St Vincent De Paul (Dec '14) Mar '15 Sam123 2
trails west meat processing (Nov '12) Sep '14 new owner 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Cheyenne is a cow 23
Rawlins crime orevention meetings (Feb '14) Feb '14 CircleKHereford 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rawlins Mortgages