Who presents the most shamelessly bia...

Who presents the most shamelessly bias local news in OKC

Created by Jud Fry on Sep 10, 2012

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

News 9 in a dumpster digging for meaning

Channel 5

Channel 4

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jud Fry

Greenville, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Oh my, Oklahoma even has a cult of news personalities. Just give me clear information and have some understanding of the term "political equal time" And "fill in cause" years ago was found in a dumpster digging for food , I know because that little boy was my news director,(Dry Cry)
Old Harding

London, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
i think its that certain gleem in their eye when something horrible happens
worked there

Independence, KS

#3 Sep 14, 2012
The Daily Oklahoman is undoubtedly the most biased major news "source" in the entire state.
Old Harding

Monticello, AR

#4 Sep 15, 2012
worked there wrote:
The Daily Oklahoman is undoubtedly the most biased major news "source" in the entire state.
I have to agree, its simply a meer reflection of the family that owns it.
Old Harding

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Im still trying to decide if the term "ogle" is a noun or a verb
donnaa60

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Ogle; noun for someones name. Ogle; a intransitive/transtive verb.(Weird) Oklahoma just plainly presents a sad commentary...period!
Jud Fry

Mount Pleasant, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Perhaps newcasters just feel a little more deeply than most common folks do
Old Harding

Canton, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2012
I can remember the good old days when hack newspersons were told not to try a offer their opinion or slant on news stories, it was concidered non professional.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#10 Sep 24, 2012
worked there wrote:
Agreed
hermit

Tulsa, OK

#11 Sep 24, 2012
"Guardians of the truth"
Jud Fry

Greenville, TX

#12 Sep 25, 2012
All the news that fits the Daily Dissapointment's gated community of truth and self interest
old harding

London, TX

#13 Oct 1, 2012
This may be unrelated, but I haven't seen the Channel 9 dry cry dumpster ad since this thread started. Now they can work on getting Ersland out of jail
Jud Fry

Tyler, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Jesus, why try to sell smug newscasters to the public like dog food or laundry soap?
old harding

London, TX

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Always taking the moral high ground but making a living on human sorrow and pain of others. See you at church
Jud Fry

Alba, TX

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Why have a sunday morning political debate when the moderator is visibily leaning towards one side?
Caveman Jesus

London, TX

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Must a local hack political analsyt do voice overs for a mensware store. Talk about a fried bologna moment.
Jud Fry

Greenville, TX

#18 Nov 22, 2012
It was Robin Marsh invented the unpleasant fried bologna moment
Jud Fry

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Its still hard to realize that Channel 9 is part of CBS
Choc

Greenville, TX

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Is the insurance commissioner bucking for higher job? Is Channell 9 trying to help? Must they play Doaks ad's every 12 minutes? He may want to change his name to Soak
Hippie Reinactor

Ladonia, TX

#21 Feb 15, 2013
The "Stiching Post" ad seems to have the only real production value Channel 9 can produce. Two men dressed as women fighting over which one has the better sewing machine with one man screaming "Mine's Bigger", for Oklahoma thats cutting edge. On the scene, on the story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Luttrall Is The Biggest Moron to Come ou... 22 hr Tiff The Scholl 10
just moved back,party scene gone? 22 hr Matt Metheny 31
News Domestic dispute ends with wife on fire (Mar '10) Wed gGd nmDdae lHoy i... 42
Review: South Pointe Rehab Care Center Wed This_could_be_you 1
Insightful Councilman Ed Shadid Tue Bravo 1
Review: B&M Cleaners & Gift Shop Sep 1 go customer 1
Review: Diablo's Salsa Mix Aug 31 S eagan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravia Mortgages