Mike Porter's OSBI
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#28 Dec 19, 2009
YaMeVoy wrote:
This has been an emotional case for all involved. It, however, is unfortunate that emotion outweighed sensibility and logic as the evidence and testimony did not warrant such an outcome. The prosecution failed to prove that Raye Dawn ever abused Kelsey as much as they failed to prove that she ever "willfully" or "maliciously" allowed anyone to abuse her.
The fact is there can never be any real justice when it comes to a child's murder. Their lives are cut short for no purpose.
Yet, when reason fails in the face of political and financial gain,
it is not simply a grieving mother who finds her life gratuitously destroyed;
it is every citizen who finds himself or herself waking in a far more dangerous world,
where freedom is taken for the crimes of another.
Both Porter and Raye Dawn deserve to have their lives destroyed, as they destroyed Kelsey's.
concerned 4 children

Tempe, AZ

#29 Dec 29, 2009
Sue,
Show me proof that Kelsey ever said that she did not want to go home with Kathie. You are such a liar. In the DHS logs, Kelsey asked to go home with Kathie several times. Radon asked Kelsey if Kelsey wanted to go home with Radon and the worker stated she thought Kelsey said NOOOO. Kelsey asked to go home with Kathie several times.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#30 Dec 29, 2009
concerned 4 children wrote:
Sue,
Show me proof that Kelsey ever said that she did not want to go home with Kathie. You are such a liar. In the DHS logs, Kelsey asked to go home with Kathie several times. Radon asked Kelsey if Kelsey wanted to go home with Radon and the worker stated she thought Kelsey said NOOOO. Kelsey asked to go home with Kathie several times.
Poor baby girl. I'm sure she was angry and hurt with Kathie. Two year olds do not understand that Grandma had no choice but to surrender her.

Since: Sep 09

in God we trust

#33 Dec 30, 2009

Identifying Child Molesters

Child sexual abuse has reached epidemic proportions.

Current prevention strategies put the onus of responsibility on children to detect and prevent child sexual abuse.

It is time for adults to learn to recognize the early grooming patterns that child sexual molesters typically use to first charm adults in order to gain access to their children.

....child sexual abuse and how to recognize those potential molesters whose behavior is too worrisome to tolerate letting them have access to children. Having done so, the participants will learn strategies to graciously avoid such potential danger.

....recognize potential offenders, to help teach clients how to differentiate between those who can be trusted and those whose behavior is too worrisome.

....learn how such individuals gain access to children, and acquire the skills to comfortably, easily, and directly stop the early overtures long before the behavior puts children at risk.

... help them identify potential molesters, and through the use of role plays will be able to practice the strategies to successfully teach adults to take direct responsibility for keeping communities safe from child sexual abuse.

* Identifying Child Molesters: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse by Recognizing the Patterns of the Offenders by Carla Van Dam

* The Socially Skilled Child Molester: Differentiating the Guilty from the Falsely Accused by Carla Van Dam

* Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders by Anna C. Salter

in God we trust

#34 Dec 30, 2009
""Cursed be any person who strikes his neighbor in secret", and all the people will respond: AMEN!"  Deuteronomy 27:24
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#35 Dec 30, 2009
YaMeVoy wrote:
Identifying Child Molesters
Child sexual abuse has reached epidemic proportions.
Current prevention strategies put the onus of responsibility on children to detect and prevent child sexual abuse.
It is time for adults to learn to recognize the early grooming patterns that child sexual molesters typically use to first charm adults in order to gain access to their children.
....child sexual abuse and how to recognize those potential molesters whose behavior is too worrisome to tolerate letting them have access to children. Having done so, the participants will learn strategies to graciously avoid such potential danger.
....recognize potential offenders, to help teach clients how to differentiate between those who can be trusted and those whose behavior is too worrisome.
....learn how such individuals gain access to children, and acquire the skills to comfortably, easily, and directly stop the early overtures long before the behavior puts children at risk.
... help them identify potential molesters, and through the use of role plays will be able to practice the strategies to successfully teach adults to take direct responsibility for keeping communities safe from child sexual abuse.
* Identifying Child Molesters: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse by Recognizing the Patterns of the Offenders by Carla Van Dam
* The Socially Skilled Child Molester: Differentiating the Guilty from the Falsely Accused by Carla Van Dam
* Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders by Anna C. Salter
I do agree that it has reached epidemic proportions.

in God we trust

#36 Dec 30, 2009
KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree that it has reached epidemic proportions.
oh, it is so sad what I read in that book, these people did not care about nothing, they were so cold-hearted it is just insane, to go to school and be a teacher and molest several kids, I just did not know that people like that exist,
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#37 Dec 30, 2009
YaMeVoy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, it is so sad what I read in that book, these people did not care about nothing, they were so cold-hearted it is just insane, to go to school and be a teacher and molest several kids, I just did not know that people like that exist,
Sadly, they do.
ya me voy

Brookings, OR

#38 Jan 10, 2010
KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, they do.
unless someone had been molested or knew a case where someone was a person would not suspect of the unthinkable.
ya me voy

Brookings, OR

#39 Jan 10, 2010
unless someone had been molested or
unless someone knew a case where someone was,

a person would not suspect of the unthinkable.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#40 Jan 10, 2010
ya me voy wrote:
unless someone had been molested or
unless someone knew a case where someone was,
a person would not suspect of the unthinkable.
In this day and age, you have to.

in God we trust

#41 Jan 14, 2010
KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>In this day and age, you have to.
we also should know that if a child walks on the public street that anyone can come alone and grab the child and take the child off and torture and kill the child before the was even missing,
so when it happens,
are the parents going to prison for 'should have known'

in God we trust

#42 Jan 14, 2010
CORRECTION:
we also should know that if a child walks on the public street that anyone can come alone and grab the child and take the child off and torture and kill the child before the CHILD was even missing,
so when it happens,
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#43 Jan 15, 2010
YaMeVoy wrote:
<quoted text>
we also should know that if a child walks on the public street that anyone can come alone and grab the child and take the child off and torture and kill the child before the was even missing,
so when it happens,
They are if they neglect to tell their children how to deal with these monsters
Ya Me Voy

Eureka, CA

#44 Jan 25, 2010
KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>They are if they neglect to tell their children how to deal with these monsters
lots of parents do neglect to tell of this because they forget that these people are out there doing the unthinkable,
Ya Me Voy

Eureka, CA

#45 Jan 25, 2010
maybe DHS could send home information to women when they first learn they are pregnant,
parents need to know what 'they should have known'

in God we trust

#46 Jan 26, 2010
the little girl is dead because of mike porter was secretly abusing her when no one was around,
Kelsey and raye was abused to death, that is why I am here, otherwise I would not be taking up my precious time, we are NOT talking about susan smith here,
we are talking about a women who stayed home to care for her baby, and went to pick up the kids from school and check the mail, while her baby slept,
raye dawn died that day too, Her whole life was wrapped up with that little baby, and her new husband was jealous.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#47 Jan 30, 2010
YaMeVoy wrote:
the little girl is dead because of mike porter was secretly abusing her when no one was around,
Kelsey and raye was abused to death, that is why I am here, otherwise I would not be taking up my precious time, we are NOT talking about susan smith here,
we are talking about a women who stayed home to care for her baby, and went to pick up the kids from school and check the mail, while her baby slept,
raye dawn died that day too, Her whole life was wrapped up with that little baby, and her new husband was jealous.
Kelsey is dead because her mother violated a DHS order to marry that pig. And her mother ignored her bruises, scrapes, and broken bones because it got in the way of what SHE wanted.

in God we trust

#48 Feb 1, 2010
there was no order to keep mike away from her, otherwise he would have to take evaluations and classes,
they just did not want her shacking up with him, so they got married,
Mike Porter was deemed good enough according to the courts when it came to being around his two children,
why don't you post the order to keep mike away? I have not seen that, If you post it, I promise I will frame it,
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

#49 Feb 1, 2010
YaMeVoy wrote:
there was no order to keep mike away from her, otherwise he would have to take evaluations and classes,
they just did not want her shacking up with him, so they got married,
Mike Porter was deemed good enough according to the courts when it came to being around his two children,
why don't you post the order to keep mike away? I have not seen that, If you post it, I promise I will frame it,
March 11, 2005. Raye Dawn Smith was in court when the DHS handed down the order that the only way she could have unsupervised visitation with Kelsey was if Michael Porter was not in the same residence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laing Morey C()NT 7 min Laing Morey is a ... 5
News Wrongful Convictions -- Stealing Lives One Pers... (Jul '08) Thu Laura Banedetti 8,979
News City says no parking in the yard (Aug '08) Dec 8 Nickfuckthecopsdi... 28
New opportunist in ardmore... beware ladies... Dec 8 concerned 1
News TV episode that questions guilt of fired OKC po... Dec 8 twohebrewchildren 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Dec 8 Ok delivery 1
News Mineral royalties draw interest (Jan '09) Dec 7 Choctawpride 3

Ravia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ravia Mortgages