Paris TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Judged:

Mike Porter's OSBI interview PDF's has been posed by THE OBSERVER 11/22/09.

Either the didacted areas are readable or the makings are highlighted, in any case if anyone wants it unedited, down load it now.

No author on the "article" but it turns out that "The Observer" is a one person operation. President, investigator and reporter are all Edward Snook. And, yes I can prove this.

Since: Nov 09

Paris TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Here is the link- I hope it works but goggle Porter us Observer and you will find it.
http://www.usobserverok.com/articles/kelsey/k...
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

ELHalfpenny wrote:
Mike Porter's OSBI interview PDF's has been posed by THE OBSERVER 11/22/09.
Either the didacted areas are readable or the makings are highlighted, in any case if anyone wants it unedited, down load it now.
No author on the "article" but it turns out that "The Observer" is a one person operation. President, investigator and reporter are all Edward Snook. And, yes I can prove this.
There's also a link posted on kelseyspurpose.org . There are no areas blocked out.
please

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Thanks !!
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

please wrote:
Thanks !!
You are quite welcome.

Since: Sep 09

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

please wrote:
Thanks !!
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. HAVE A NICE DAY.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

YaMeVoy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. HAVE A NICE DAY.
She was talking to me, Sue. I gave her another link to Porter's OSBI interview.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

commonsense wrote:
I read this entire report and wow! I think that Porter was the one who was enabling and our sweet little Raye Dawn was the murderer. I will post again when I think of a way to blame this on the Briggs. Until then goodnight.
You know, there's medication that can help you.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Sue, this is a heads-up from me. First, commonsense claimed to be you. When everyone called her a raving lunatic, she then went on to a Topix Forum concerning homosexuality, and stated that you were a lesbian. You seriously need to slap her down.

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

KelseysVoice wrote:
Sue, this is a heads-up from me. First, commonsense claimed to be you. When everyone called her a raving lunatic, she then went on to a Topix Forum concerning homosexuality, and stated that you were a lesbian. You seriously need to slap her down.
lol, vengeance is mine saith the lord, I would rather give her a back massage, poor thing she could not handle your abuse of power,

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>You know, there's medication that can help you.
where did you get the information that I was born august 1966, that is someone else's birthday not mine,
so tell me where you got this personal private information about me.

Since: Nov 09

Paris TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

YaMeVoy wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you get the information that I was born august 1966, that is someone else's birthday not mine,so tell me where you got this personal private information about me.
If the informatin is not ture then it is not your "personal and private" information at all! SO why all the posts? Afraid of getting caught in yet another falsehood?

Alas, I think your many fabrications have finally caught u with you! Perhaps you should consider gather up what little that remains of your dignity and exiting with quiet grace?
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

ELHalfpenny wrote:
<quoted text>
If the informatin is not ture then it is not your "personal and private" information at all! SO why all the posts? Afraid of getting caught in yet another falsehood?
Alas, I think your many fabrications have finally caught u with you! Perhaps you should consider gather up what little that remains of your dignity and exiting with quiet grace?
You are quite right. I finally got tired of my privacy being invaded. I see that Sue is having as much fun as I did, when that stuff came out.

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Tanner: You all got married april 18th 2005?

porter: She'd kill me but I think that's the date.

http://www.usobserverok.com/archive/MP%202-49...

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

mike porter got a better deal than this man.
most criminals don't have families who are willing to lie to make things worse so they don't have to share in a lawsuit settlement. 7 million is a lot to go crazy over.

The facts showed that between July 2007 and July 2008, the 9-year-old victim had been living with her aunt and her aunt’s boyfriend, the defendant. When the aunt was in the hospital getting dialysis treatments, the defendant would sexually abuse the child. The child reported the offenses to her aunt, but the aunt did not believe her. The child eventually reported the conduct to her father and an investigation resulted. Ranger then admitted to various sexual acts with the child.

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

I mean she lived to be that girls mother,
I don't know how else to say it
that was her heart and soul.

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

YaMeVoy wrote:
Tanner: You all got married april 18th 2005?
porter: She'd kill me but I think that's the date.
Forgetting your psych meds again?

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

KelseysVoice wrote:
<quoted text>Forgetting your psych meds again?
you wish I had problems like that, but no, I have a blessed life because I take care of orphans and widows, unlike you who has no shame to abuse women who just lost their husbands of children who just lost their mommy. That is why I love Judge Keys, He listened to Kelsey when Kelsey said she did not want to go back to the Briggs, because they abused Kelsey first.
we could fill the grand canyon with the abusers of kelsey, including you, kelsey would not approve of your abuse. you all are just as abusive as lance, and as abusive and sick as mike porter, and kelsey would not approve of that mean abuse. period. I don't care how many happy meals you buy her.
KelseysVoice

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

YaMeVoy wrote:
<quoted text>you wish I had problems like that, but no, I have a blessed life because I take care of orphans and widows, unlike you who has no shame to abuse women who just lost their husbands of children who just lost their mommy. That is why I love Judge Keys, He listened to Kelsey when Kelsey said she did not want to go back to the Briggs, because they abused Kelsey first.
we could fill the grand canyon with the abusers of kelsey, including you, kelsey would not approve of your abuse. you all are just as abusive as lance, and as abusive and sick as mike porter, and kelsey would not approve of that mean abuse. period. I don't care how many happy meals you buy her.
You really should read the OCCYR. The DHS wanted Kelsey to remain with Gayla. Kathie testified that she wanted Kelsey to remain with Gayla. Key ignored that, and Kelsey is dead because of it. The Briggs fought to save Kelsey's life, and blamed Porter for the abuse. Raye Dawn had already murdered Lance's first child. She finished the job when she killed Kelsey. Raye Dawn got her revenge by breaking Lance's heart.

in God we trust

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Judged:

This has been an emotional case for all involved. It, however, is unfortunate that emotion outweighed sensibility and logic as the evidence and testimony did not warrant such an outcome. The prosecution failed to prove that Raye Dawn ever abused Kelsey as much as they failed to prove that she ever "willfully" or "maliciously" allowed anyone to abuse her.

The fact is there can never be any real justice when it comes to a child's murder. Their lives are cut short for no purpose.
Yet, when reason fails in the face of political and financial gain,
it is not simply a grieving mother who finds her life gratuitously destroyed;
it is every citizen who finds himself or herself waking in a far more dangerous world,
where freedom is taken for the crimes of another.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of430
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ravia Discussions

Search the Ravia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Packing Heat 69,394
Moderate churches in OKC? 7 hr beedubaya 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) 8 hr Annonymous 68
State Chamber backs Jehova Witness for State Se... 9 hr Hyena 3
oklahoma sucks (Jul '11) 10 hr Hot Wet Cooter 243
Did Hobby Lobby Give $$$ to Bill Gothard? 14 hr Bible Bearer 1
Eyebrow Threading (May '12) 21 hr maggie 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ravia Jobs

•••