station 2 apartments
popcorn

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Aug 6, 2011
All this talk about laurel commons, have we forgot how bad if not worse it is in the stations?
ANONYMOUS

Middleport, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Then step up and do something like the lady in Laurel Commons.
Rwood Mother

Syracuse, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2011
i used to live at the station 2 apartments and laurel commons is almost as bad now.. we are ready to move out of here so that our kids dont have to deal with all of the drugs going in and out all the time.
sowc

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Station was better when that manager wasn't there Debbie I think that's her name .
atalost

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Aug 13, 2011
station thats where bob ware lives isnt it ? so we want someone running for mayor who lives there ?
smh

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2011
Debbie Bashaw.
i admire her

Ravenswood, WV

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Mrs. Bashaw plays by the book. She doesn't put up with any of your fighting, lying, trashing up the place. I strike...2 strikes YOU ARE OUT. Get your baby producing asses out and pay your own rent. There were a couple bad months, but I bet those guys are not there. Mrs. Bashaw is a good person and been a good friend to me. I don't know how she tolerates you juvenile delinquents and their trashy mouths. Don't like it move attitude is the best. You play fair with you and she will play fair with you. DONT AND YOUR OUT.
sowc

Medina, OH

#8 Aug 15, 2011
I don't live there just what I've heard over the years!
smh

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2011
I actually agree with you, Debbie is a no nonsense woman. Ms. Coleman could learn a thing or two from her.
i admire her

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Aug 15, 2011
WHAT YOU AGREE WITH ME. I AM SOOOO HAPPY !!!!
I mean that. Thank you for honestly making my day. Thank you.
bob ware

New Haven, WV

#11 Aug 15, 2011
atalost wrote:
station thats where bob ware lives isnt it ? so we want someone running for mayor who lives there ?
You are lost, I do not live at station 2.
Buzz Lightyear

Middleport, OH

#12 Aug 16, 2011
If she is a no nonsense woman, WHY is Jigger(Jeremy Raines) still in there. HE beat his wife and ran off with his Exs kids. Had Ravenswood PD and Jacka$$ County Sheriffs out looking for him that night. HE beat her ass in the parking lot.
Address

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2011
bob ware wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lost, I do not live at station 2.
how come your address is listed as joe short drive on whowhere.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Why 4,491
Who's the idiot that drives the big military tr... 14 hr Null 6
Jackson Herald 14 hr Illiteracy 12
Streets need paved Thu bacon hater 17
Ravenswood Music Thread (Oct '15) May 22 Korvsleyous 6
Pete Shamblin (Sep '16) May 22 Common sense 27
This town is drama (Sep '17) May 20 Unknown 10

Ravenswood Jobs

Personal Finance

Ravenswood Mortgages