Since: May 11

Burntisland, UK

#1941 Feb 18, 2013
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely good...
I enjoyed the bite-size Julius Caesar...so much better in little chunks.

As the thread is "gays" I think it should be A Midsummer Nights Dream, next time.
Billy Shakespeare

Parkersburg, WV

#1942 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed the bite-size Julius Caesar...so much better in little chunks.
As the thread is "gays" I think it should be A Midsummer Nights Dream, next time.
So it shall be

Since: May 11

Burntisland, UK

#1943 Feb 18, 2013
Billy Shakespeare wrote:
<quoted text>
So it shall be
I shall look forward to it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1944 Feb 18, 2013
whats up homo's ? almost 2,000 responses to this topix.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1945 Feb 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You can't rag on someone's intelligence and continuously misspell a word in the correspondence. It's "hypocracy." And you misspell it every time, so it's not a typo.

I like it. But I think Caesar and his crew should double their efforts and copy these posts onto the Russel Springs, KY, gay thread. It has over 20,000 posts. I think it's "gay marriage" or something similar. All the Kentucky Dipshits are there.

From all of us, thanks again. I think it's becoming very effective.
As Charrington said, it is correctly spelled.
You really should check yourself before you correct someone's CORRECT spelling.

Montreal

#1946 Feb 18, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>you really don't understand do you?

OMG.
You're the one complaining about them having sex when they supposedly can't.

Montreal

#1947 Feb 18, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>your the last person who should be calling anyone else dumb there girly man.
Ooooooh, calling me names that I'm not. That offends me so much!
[/sarcasm]

Sorry, I deal in facts, you can't spell, you don't believe the truth when it's handed to you, and you believe that you're fooling anyone when you put on a new sock.

Montreal

#1948 Feb 18, 2013
Squirrel Pot Pie wrote:
<quoted text>Interrupting this dialogue, I know, but before you correct someone's correct spelling with incorrect spelling, you can't deny how it impacts the perception by another of one's intelligence.

http://www.how-do-you-spell.com/hypocrisy

hypocrisy

The Correct spelling is: hypocrisy
As dumb as Patty that one is.

Montreal

#1949 Feb 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it's bad meth. It's a loyal Red Devil who has taken matters into his own hands. And with great effect. Posts by the Kentucky Dipshits are down well over 90 percent since Caesar showed up. Honeysuck posted once and moved on. That's real progress. I just hope he's doing the same on the Russell Spring, KY site (that's KY the state, not the jelly). When you repel an invader, it's best to continue on forward and destroy their bases as well so it can't ever happen again. Kudos to the Shakespearian badass from the 'Wood.
The fact that Patricia is still posting here proves you wrong.
On top of that, whoever is making those posts (my bet is on you) has no life.
To post so much is to have way too much time on their hands, especially since they could simply ignore this thread, which you apparently can not do. You are quite obsessed with this thread.

Oh, and how do you spell hypocrisy again?
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#1950 Feb 18, 2013
I'm sorry for not double checking the spelling. But you have to admit that all the Kentucky Dipshits (except you) have cut it waay down since these started appearing. I don't care if you think it's me. Are we even from the same location? I can't see locations on the mobile site. It's also a little funny how you and your trashbag groupie members fight amongst each other as well as search property records to embarrass someone with a mental illness. But mental illness is often placed on a scale. And you and all of your scum are dug in like a tick on that scale. And not at the good end.
Kurtz

Parkersburg, WV

#1951 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
...whoever is making those posts (my bet is on you) has no life.
That's a bit like like the pot calling the kettle black. You people have the same argument every single day, an obsession evidenced by the fact that you just now sifted through 300 posts looking for something to comment on.
Bird

Mason, WV

#1952 Feb 18, 2013
Kurtz wrote:
<quoted text>That's a bit like like the pot calling the kettle black. You people have the same argument every single day, an obsession evidenced by the fact that you just now sifted through 300 posts looking for something to comment on.
Go Kurtz...!

Montreal

#1953 Feb 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm sorry for not double checking the spelling. But you have to admit that all the Kentucky Dipshits (except you) have cut it waay down since these started appearing. I don't care if you think it's me. Are we even from the same location? I can't see locations on the mobile site. It's also a little funny how you and your trashbag groupie members fight amongst each other as well as search property records to embarrass someone with a mental illness. But mental illness is often placed on a scale. And you and all of your scum are dug in like a tick on that scale. And not at the good end.
It's funny how you claim to be mature and intelligent. For your lack of both qualities show quite a bit.

Montreal

#1954 Feb 18, 2013
Kurtz wrote:
<quoted text>That's a bit like like the pot calling the kettle black. You people have the same argument every single day, an obsession evidenced by the fact that you just now sifted through 300 posts looking for something to comment on.
I have little to do when on the hour long commute to and from my home.
I don't post 100 posts in half an hour though.
Bird

Mason, WV

#1955 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>I have little to do when on the hour long commute to and from my home.
I don't post 100 posts in half an hour though.
Just go away... How bout that...

Montreal

#1956 Feb 18, 2013
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go away... How bout that...
What are you going to do if I don't?
As long as Patty's here, I'm here.
I like the entertainment.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#1957 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do if I don't?
As long as Patty's here, I'm here.
I like the entertainment.
It's the conflict you like. Just like any other low-rent low-life bully. The whole world dismisses people with fantastical beliefs. You chase them around cyberspace. Then you go to the local courthouse to dig up dirt. That's crossing the line well into psychotic obsession. No one in their right mind would say what you're doing is normal.
1 post removed
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#1959 Feb 18, 2013
The Earth is round.

Montreal

#1960 Feb 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>It's the conflict you like. Just like any other low-rent low-life bully. The whole world dismisses people with fantastical beliefs. You chase them around cyberspace. Then you go to the local courthouse to dig up dirt. That's crossing the line well into psychotic obsession. No one in their right mind would say what you're doing is normal.
Again, you speak falsely.
Where the hell did you get the ideas of courtrooms and digging up dirt?
Have you been listening to Patty's conspiracies and actually believing them?
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#1961 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you speak falsely.
Where the hell did you get the ideas of courtrooms and digging up dirt?
Have you been listening to Patty's conspiracies and actually believing them?
I'd go back and show you the posts, but you and the rest of the Kentucky Dipshits have over 2,000 psychotic statements I'd have to weed through. Trust me, I didn't make it up. I'm sure you're aware of the "who owns the crazy lady's house" series of idiocy. And before you make some bullshit claim that it wasn't you, you should know that nobody cares. It doesn't matter. Garbage like you and garbage like your sad-ass posse is indiscernable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qurious about Lela proudfoot 2 hr Wonder 4
Friendly Welcome 6 hr Jim 14
Welcome to RWOOD you OOTer's 8 hr WIM 3
Derek Darlak 14 hr Father D lmao 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Amanda? 21 hr seenit 9
What happened to the dirty kids that hung out a... (Jan '12) 22 hr digger 18

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance