Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#1433 Feb 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
no, i am making fun of someone who claims to be so uppidty and overly educated but comes on a place like topix everyday to do the bidding of a scorned fat woman in a basement seeking revenge and posting private information about a poster on the internet.
A "scorned fat woman in a basement"?? Oh, you mean the woman who has been happily married to the same man for many years? Or do you mean the woman who runs a successful business and is well-liked by the community?

I think YOU are the "scorned fat woman" in a closet. Yes, your boobs are big but the only thing helping them fight that tragic gravity is your massive fat roll that acts like a shelf. Then, add your flat rear-end and you're the total man-repelling package. How long did your marriage last, again? Three weeks? You were the one who claimed he was unfaithful. Can you blame him? I don't think the 3 miles at the track have been doing the trick. You probably need to add some crunches to your routine.

I've grown kind of fond of my "NEW grandma"...don't mess with her.

Daytona Beach, FL

#1434 Feb 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm 100 percent positive that I speak for the entire state of West Virginia when I say to take your sad head cases, delusional arguments and maniacally obsessed trolls straight back to that hole in Kentucky. We know where to find you if we ever need an external dose of quasi-literate lunacy.
Well, I have family in Huntington, so I'm going to stake a claim to part of WV. My dad's entire side of the family comes from WV.
;)
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#1435 Feb 12, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, am I glad I'm not in your family, because I don't want ANY family members "fingering" me.
Are unable to comprehend how petty, immature and sad you look? Is that it? Trashy. I can only imagine what an unhappy town Russell Springs must be.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#1436 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I have family in Huntington, so I'm going to stake a claim to part of WV. My dad's entire side of the family comes from WV.
;)
They'd be ashamed.

Daytona Beach, FL

#1437 Feb 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are unable to comprehend how petty, immature and sad you look? Is that it? Trashy. I can only imagine what an unhappy town Russell Springs must be.
You missed the discussions about Honey's years as "Daddy's little girl" or it would have made sense to you.

I have never lived in Russell Springs.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#1438 Feb 12, 2013
I didn't miss anything. That's the point. Nobody reads your idiot crew's exhausting dribble. It has nothing to do with anything. You trashbags start with gay bashing, then crazy bashing and end up just bashing. Third-graders' arguments at the bus stop are more substantive.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1439 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Boy, am I glad I'm not in your family, because I don't want ANY family members "fingering" me.
Oh dear, I didn't even notice that one!
I thought these were the types of things that Patty said to HL.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1440 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Are unable to comprehend how petty, immature and sad you look? Is that it? Trashy. I can only imagine what an unhappy town Russell Springs must be.
And how many mature posts have you made?
Mind yourself, you're starting to look a little hypocritical.

Besides that, as mentioned before:
-you can easily remove this thread from your tracker
-you can whine all you want, but we won't leave just because you don't have the willpower to ignore this thread or want to control it

On that note, you aren't even registered, so you have even less claim on the control of other people's want to post here.

Daytona Beach, FL

#1441 Feb 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I didn't miss anything. That's the point. Nobody reads your idiot crew's exhausting dribble. It has nothing to do with anything. You trashbags start with gay bashing, then crazy bashing and end up just bashing. Third-graders' arguments at the bus stop are more substantive.
You sound like Honey, complaining that the Internet police aren't out patrolling. Boo freaking hoo.

Since: May 11

UK

#1442 Feb 13, 2013
Move along...nothing to see here...
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#1443 Feb 13, 2013
I have the will power to overlook garbage. You guys act like I've never been to Kentucky.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#1444 Feb 13, 2013
Take it outside, as in outside of Ravenswood Topix. None of us know you or care about your cross country argument. It doesn't matter if these people register or not and it's not about being territorial. People here just want to have intelligent debates without a bunch of trolls comparing dicks.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1445 Feb 13, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were to rely on the bible, Patricia, I'd consult Hebrew scripture, not the Christian new testament.
If i were you i would get a education on the bible.
the NT prophets were jewish.
not Christian.

Location hidden

#1446 Feb 13, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not the real definition of "apostasy", Patricia. In the real world, we use dictionary definitions of words, not the made up meanings you give words in state of delusion in which you live.
<quoted text>
I've never claimed knowledge of the Hebrew language, Patricia. Why do you lie?
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be a Christian, Patricia. But there are many who doubt your assertions of being one based on your behavior here in Topix.
<quoted text>
According to Hebrew scripture, you worship a false messiah, Patricia. Facts are facts. I don't have to be a Jew by faith to understand what Jews have said about their own scripture and their own faith.
<quoted text>
Nope, that's not the definition of apostasy either. That's not even the same definition you gave above. What time did you start drinking this morning, Patricia?
<quoted text>
That's a good description of YOU.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, Patricia, I don't have to do any of that to learn and know about the Jewish faith. But the next time you feel inclined to bash the faith of Jews or Muslims, you should remember your own words that publicly proclaim you unqualified to do so.
<quoted text>
Always seeing demons and devils lurking around every corner. You really should see a mental health professional for your delusions, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Too late for that, Patricia. I've handed you your ass on numerous occasions in Topix on that very subject already. It's only because you're an uneducated and illiterate hag that you attempt to substitute your personal experience for knowledge since you have NO knowledge of the subject matter.
UH NOOOOOOOOO, WORLDLY people use worldly means.
Godly people rely on God's word as the most real, ture and sufficent.

I trust the bibles definition of Apostacy far more than mans definition of it.

Location hidden

#1447 Feb 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
honeysuckler, go away please and take your friends with you.
I have no friends on topix.

and what have you got against free speech?

Location hidden

#1448 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while a police report is public information and the facts within the report are open to the public, the names of the victims, suspects and possible witnesses are protected by law. Therefore, the police were negligent in releasing Booots' legal name ..
.. we're leave this site when Ms. HoneySucker leaves ..
that last statement just sealed your fate as an open admitting stalker.

Boots took that chance when he went over the cliff to do that which was unethical and wrong. Isn't it awsome how God always makes a way for the right?

Location hidden

#1449 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
*HA*HA*HA
.. Ms. HoneySucker will now post her free speech address, "This is America, Free Speech, ya know. I'll post anywhere I want to." ..
.. hint: tell her you'll go to church on Sunday and read the bible. She may leave. Till them, you got us, babe ..
so if i told you that i didn't believe homosexuality was immoral and sinful, you would leave me alone?

Location hidden

#1450 Feb 13, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of the inbred, or outbred, Hadleys of Russell Springs, Ky?
another misfire on your part.
different people with the same last names are not always related.

Location hidden

#1451 Feb 13, 2013
geeeez wrote:
<quoted text>good for you im not gay but the bible tells me not to judge or hate have a wonderful day
you are not suppose to hate.
but the bible DOES tell you not to walk as the world walks if you are a child of God. you are suppose to rebuke sin and not accomidate it.
thats a biblical fact.

loving in truth.
TRUTH.
not complacency.

Location hidden

#1452 Feb 13, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost didn't watch the video because of Hannity, but somehow I knew it would be worth it this time. One notch for Hannity.
Never thought I would do that.
Meanwhile, invade Russell Springs, Ky.
lol
maybe you should worry more about the 'big one' hitting CA.
instead of invading small country towns with your asinine agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laurel cmns 4 hr laurel commons te... 25
Trashiest Yard in Ravenswood Sun Sir William 53
nicole durst Sun Straight up 3
Cops get caught Sat Oinkoink 2
Freeze on spending May 29 wasteful 26
New Football Coach May 29 humble girl 24
Anybody know Mike Keffer May 28 FriendlyFire 2
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE