bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#521 Feb 2, 2013
Colonel Kurtz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more like this.... You found yourself in an untenable argument so your retreating in a cowardly fashion back into your personal ignorance.
Exactly. And hilarious.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#522 Feb 2, 2013
bacon, although i agreed with little you said tonight i gotta hand it to you. personal name calling you did not. class act. my friend. libtard.
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#523 Feb 2, 2013
I'm working on it roo. Not all of us have your restraint.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524 Feb 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah it did. Wish it'd stay that way. True lesbians - the crazy hot ones - are one of god's gifts. Bulldikes are hilarious too - I love it when they get in argument with idiot conservatives. They're always smarter and never shun from physical violence. The bi-sexual female is the reason why many of us even wake up each day. Bi and gay dudes are, granted, strange to those of us that are straight. But there's no denying that, as a demographic, they have more education, make more money and generally live better than the rest of us. Their contributions to society are everywhere - most high-end design firms have at least one gay man, nevermind all of our clothes and cars are designed by LGBT community members. This would be an ugly, boring place without much humor without our gay brothers and sisters.
Did you know Leonardo Da Vinci was a bisexual cross-dresser?
bacon hater

Lodi, OH

#525 Feb 3, 2013
I didn't, but it certainly isn't surprising. The guy was a bit eccentric. After building what was ultimately a helicopter and designing batteries, he'd paint priceless masterpieces. Had a few successes there, too. I've seen the Mona Lisa and there's no way a straight man could have that much taste.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#526 Feb 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I didn't, but it certainly isn't surprising. The guy was a bit eccentric. After building what was ultimately a helicopter and designing batteries, he'd paint priceless masterpieces. Had a few successes there, too. I've seen the Mona Lisa and there's no way a straight man could have that much taste.
There's still no conclusive evidence as to who the Mona Lisa painting is of. One possibility is that it's a self-portrait.
Renee350012768

Parkersburg, WV

#527 Feb 3, 2013
I don't even see why someone would create a forum about Homosexuality. In the bible it also says not to judge, so who are you shooting bullets into the open. Please stop playing god. Your nothing special either. Everyone was created equal. If it is a sin to be gay, then they'll take that up with god on their judgement day. Chanting, and cheering, "You'll burn in hell if your gay!", isn't going to get you some points on the score board with christ. Supposedly, its also a sin to modify your body. Now before you go screaming, yelling, and bringing out your pitchforks against the thought of any type of Body Modification, I urge you to think about the ways you modify your body. Cutting your hair? Shaving your legs, or face? Trimming your toe nails? Your not so innocent. Those are all forms of body modifications. We all do those ones, but thats considered normal in our society. If we had more open-minded people in this world then thats how eaisly homosexuality would be accepted. Stop crusifying gays so harshly, when in reality its just another sin. Sins shouldn't be labeled as to if ones worse then the other. Every sin is the same in gods eyes. Everyone sins. A sin is ugly. Everyone has their own, and the only one who doesn't is the great and powerful lord. Were spoused to be more understanding; love our fellow men. After all, were only human.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#528 Feb 3, 2013
Renee350012768 wrote:
I don't even see why someone would create a forum about Homosexuality. In the bible it also says not to judge, so who are you shooting bullets into the open. Please stop playing god. Your nothing special either. Everyone was created equal. If it is a sin to be gay, then they'll take that up with god on their judgement day. Chanting, and cheering, "You'll burn in hell if your gay!", isn't going to get you some points on the score board with christ. Supposedly, its also a sin to modify your body. Now before you go screaming, yelling, and bringing out your pitchforks against the thought of any type of Body Modification, I urge you to think about the ways you modify your body. Cutting your hair? Shaving your legs, or face? Trimming your toe nails? Your not so innocent. Those are all forms of body modifications. We all do those ones, but thats considered normal in our society. If we had more open-minded people in this world then thats how eaisly homosexuality would be accepted. Stop crusifying gays so harshly, when in reality its just another sin. Sins shouldn't be labeled as to if ones worse then the other. Every sin is the same in gods eyes. Everyone sins. A sin is ugly. Everyone has their own, and the only one who doesn't is the great and powerful lord. Were spoused to be more understanding; love our fellow men. After all, were only human.
are you homosexual too ?
My Two Cents

Washington, DC

#529 Feb 4, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
That defeats the purpose of "freedom of religion."
We have the freedom to practice whatever religion we want. We also have the freedom to NOT practice religion if we choose. By asserting that God's laws are superior to our government's laws, you're saying that those who don't believe in God are not equal.
So, which is it? Are gays and non-Christians equal, or not? You can't claim both.
God does not allow us (as a Christians) "freedom of religion" as interpreted by our nation. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and NO ONE comes to the Father except by me." (emphasis mine) That's pretty exclusive, Dear Sister. Yes, in this country, we have freedom of religion - to practice or not to practice - BUT as Christians, we also have an OBLIGATION (not a choice) to protect the Truth. When man's law become ridiculous - such as "Husbands can beat their wives on the courthouse steps the third Saturday of every month IF they catch her in adultery..." - and completely contrary to God's laws, then we have to take a stand. For you to support "gay marriage" is contradictory to God's word. If we continue in this manner to accept those things which are unacceptable, how much longer until the United States resembles "Sodom and Gomorrah' and our God abandons our country?

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#530 Feb 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Honeysuckler_ros e (AKA: United In Faith, Pattiecake58 & Yellodog) has an Axis II Personality Disorder underscored by proven pathological lying, religious addiction and attention seeking behavior.
Debating with her is useless. She will ignore any evidence you present and make insinuations regarding your character, morals and beliefs. If you are not a born-again Christian, you are her adversary.
She considers herself God's anointed Topix preacher.
Word on the net is that you are "B". we all knew she was ------

Location hidden

#531 Feb 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. trust me, this is Patricia from Russell Springs, KY ..
.. check out her new user name: Honeysuckler_ros ..
.. honeysuckler? What does that tell you ??..
.. she wants to have sex with me ..
NO one wants to have sex with you, thats why you are on topix

Location hidden

#532 Feb 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my spies are everywhere ..
would be more accurate to say your brain is everywhere.
some one said the truth infuriates you in unethical proportions.

Location hidden

#533 Feb 4, 2013
Louda wrote:
Happy, you are confused. "Honeysuckle" may in fact be your Patty person. "My Two Cents" in Cindi and hasn't denied it. We know her well here. To be honest, I'm not really sure why it matters all that much.
as far as i am concerned it doesn't matter at all....

Location hidden

#534 Feb 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the name. Cindi makes the Honeysuckler wingnut look like a well-adjusted, rational person. She's one of these that think gay people cause hurricanes and earthquakes. And she believes in talking snakes.
gays don't cause earthquakes or hurricanes, do you over exaggerate much?

what gays do cause is a break down in morality.

calling someone a nut because they see the wrongness of same sex, is well kinda nutty of you.

FYI.........bess watch out for that boots character (AKA Larry)
they say he goes after his victums in a very physical and personal way.

Location hidden

#535 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...lies lies lies.
How long is your nose at this point?
you tell me. You are the one thread hopping to continue your 'poster bashing drama'.

You really should get out of that basement more often.
Colonel Kurtz

Parkersburg, WV

#536 Feb 4, 2013
My Two Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not allow us (as a Christians) "freedom of religion" as interpreted by our nation. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and NO ONE comes to the Father except by me." (emphasis mine) That's pretty exclusive, Dear Sister. Yes, in this country, we have freedom of religion - to practice or not to practice - BUT as Christians, we also have an OBLIGATION (not a choice) to protect the Truth. When man's law become ridiculous - such as "Husbands can beat their wives on the courthouse steps the third Saturday of every month IF they catch her in adultery..." - and completely contrary to God's laws, then we have to take a stand. For you to support "gay marriage" is contradictory to God's word. If we continue in this manner to accept those things which are unacceptable, how much longer until the United States resembles "Sodom and Gomorrah' and our God abandons our country?
You may find more support for views in this forum. These people share your ideas about God.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...

Location hidden

#537 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone can make up an email address. I publicly posted my nickname.
What's a "dummy email?"
In order for someone to discredit you, you'd have have some credit to start with.
Thats what i said, and that is exactly what you did.
you made up an email address....... but it had YOUR nick name on it.
and so it like i explained to you before, we KNOW who you are.
your stupidity is mindboggling.
you said "P"s mother told aunt Jan and aunt Jan told aunt B.
and aunt B told you.
Isn't that what you previous email stupidly said?

proving who you are.

My question for you is why do you think you can tell an ADULT woman what to do?

If you had a life, If you didn't care about the business of others you wouldn't be thread hopping and bothering posters with this FUTILE attempt to chase people off topix, because their words threaten your deep seeded love for sexual immorality.
you and your band of merry men call EVERYONE 'P'.
So what else is new?

Location hidden

#538 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
On our regular thread, we started a list of all the words she murders. It's quite extensive.
interesting YOU would use the word 'murders'.

Location hidden

#539 Feb 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"Extreamly" extensive.
Hey PLH :D
Interesting you would address her as D.
Colonel Kurtz

Parkersburg, WV

#540 Feb 4, 2013
Bacon, you'd love this church as well:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth 2 hr fitness-guru 12
Jesus Christ 5 hr Kurtz 56
Ravenswood PD/Pizza Hut 7 hr bacon hater 17
Tuttle back in the pokey 7 hr Pistola Pete 2
water shut off? 19 hr Ravenswood psd 2
arrested again 20 hr fitness-guru 146
Elderly Facility Tue Yes it is me 23

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at March 04 at 6:20PM EST

Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match