United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Don't let gays take over your town they don't just want to be accepted they want you to go against your Christianity its not ok and they're going too far
Jesse S

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I see nothing wrong with it, I'm friends with at least 8-9 Gays in R-Wood big deal, No difference than My new chick taking Her teeth Out yummmmmy,,
2 posts removed
whatever

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

they are not going too far
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

dontworrybehappy wrote:
Don't let gays take over your town they don't just want to be accepted they want you to go against your Christianity its not ok and they're going too far
That is the stupidest F-ing thing that I have ever heard! Gays are not voodoo doctors or Scientologists. They are people like the rest of us. They go to work, pay taxes, etc. etc. They just sleep with someone of the same sex stupid.
End Times

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Complete with rainbow-colored halo, President Obama is gracing the May 13, 2012 cover of Newsweek magazine in the recent aftermath of announcing his support for same-sex marriage.

What's wrong with this picture?

Isaiah 5:20: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

When any man, even the president of the United States of America, sets God's Word aside in favor of the desires of men to live in rebellion to Him, he is endorsing that which is evil as though it were good. He is portraying darkness as light and light as darkness. President Obama's recent decision to endorse same-sex marriage is a prime example of what Isaiah 5:20 refers to. Ditto for how the secular, liberal world has reacted to it, the Newsweek cover photo above bearing witness to same.
bacon hater

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

This country isn't built on "God's word." Neither is the world. Only in your echochamber does a book written before the invention of science dictate anything. So please, stay in your little world and leave the rest of it to the people who actually matter.
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

End Times wrote:
Complete with rainbow-colored halo, President Obama is gracing the May 13, 2012 cover of Newsweek magazine in the recent aftermath of announcing his support for same-sex marriage.
Isaiah 5:20: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
When any man, even the president of the United States of America, sets God's Word aside in favor of the desires of men to live in rebellion to Him, he is endorsing that which is evil as though it were good. He is portraying darkness as light and light as darkness. President Obama's recent decision to endorse same-sex marriage is a prime example of what Isaiah 5:20 refers to. Ditto for how the secular, liberal world has reacted to it, the Newsweek cover photo above bearing witness to same.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DETERMING THAT GAY IS EVIL.
If that is really what that verse means it would say, "Woe unto them that call GAY good, and good evil; that put GAY for light, and light for darkness; that put GAY for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
IT DOES NOT SAY THAT. YOU ARE JUDGING. YOU ARE NOT GOD!
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

End Times wrote:
Someone who thinks gays are evil are actally the evil ones. They should burn in hell. The bible doesn't actually say this but this is my opinion.....how do you like that End Times. Thats what you are doing to gays. Who in the hell do you think you are mr perfect?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

homosexuals think they are special here in norman they have their own recognition month. do you fine folks think for one minute we can have a hetero month ? noooooo...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

homosexuals are divients. please dont let your kids go to the park restroom by themselves.
End Times

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Bible doesn't speak of homosexuality very often, but when it does, it condemns it as sin.

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible.
Birkenstocks

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

It does not say anything about 2 women it seems
Grandpa

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I just come back home from the park and it looked like about 5 or 6 homosexuals there right now.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
homosexuals think they are special here in norman they have their own recognition month. do you fine folks think for one minute we can have a hetero month ? noooooo...
try haven a white pride march.
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

psycho wrote:
<quoted text>try haven a white pride march.
That would never be allowed. Might offend someone.
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

End Times wrote:
The Bible doesn't speak of homosexuality very often, but when it does, it condemns it as sin.
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."
1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible.
The bible also says not to judge so if you can ignore the verse about judging maybe the rest of us can ignore the verse about homosexuals.
End Times

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I remember wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also says not to judge so if you can ignore the verse about judging maybe the rest of us can ignore the verse about homosexuals.
I ignored nothing - just posted the words that are written there. You go right ahead and ignore whatever you'd like, but one day I can promise you, you (like I) will not be able to ignore the Lord.
bacon hater

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

When you're crazy, you believe that fantasy is real. Let's just let all the people who are scared to death of homosexuals have their religious fantasies just like we let children believe in Santa. Any straight man confident in his sexuality isn't threatened by a gay person. These people have issues that go beyond believing in talking snakes and imaginary floods.

I just love it when Christians (who have killed more people in the name of their religion than Muslims could ever imagine) keep this all-knowing attitude despite logic and rational thought. It's a little funny when you think about it.
GetRealMorons

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

It doesn't matter to the world what the Pope or any religious leader says. It only matters to their followers. The bible is man-made and always remember that two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer. Get Real Morons.
I remember

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
When you're crazy, you believe that fantasy is real. Let's just let all the people who are scared to death of homosexuals have their religious fantasies just like we let children believe in Santa. Any straight man confident in his sexuality isn't threatened by a gay person. These people have issues that go beyond believing in talking snakes and imaginary floods.
I just love it when Christians (who have killed more people in the name of their religion than Muslims could ever imagine) keep this all-knowing attitude despite logic and rational thought. It's a little funny when you think about it.
Bacon Hater you are my favorite person right now. It's people like "End Times" who try to tell us who we should and should not be sleeping with. It's also people like "End Times" that are doing lots of nasty stuff in their bedrooms that the rest of us might not not think is right but ,hey, they believe in God so what they are doing must be OK. Right?
I am not homosexual but nobody is going to tell me who I should and should not be sleeping with. And it's people like "End Times" who need to keep their F-ing nose out of everybody elses bedrooms.
One day "End Times" might have a dear friend or family member who is living a different lifestyle than he/she is and he/she might have to get his/her head out of his/her a-s and decide that the most loving thing to to is support this person and love them anyway. No matter what. I believe this is what God want us all to do.... Of I forgot End Times is a Christian and is always right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,339
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Ravenswood Forum right now

Search the Ravenswood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min West Virginia land owner 52,141
moving to 1 hr Dot 26
obama is out to destroy america (Sep '13) 9 hr Congress 73
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 18 hr bacon hater 1,485
Randy workman 22 hr fitness-guru 3
The landing 22 hr fitness-guru 18
information needed (Aug '11) Sat tomato canner 17
•••
•••
•••
Ravenswood Dating

more search filters

less search filters