First Prev
of 2
Next Last
c-h-u-d

Letart, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2012
this guy is amazing cant believe no one has beat him up. course i would be afraid of catching a disease from him. but i know for a fact that jeremy is psycho.
me too

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2012
YOU KNOW C-H-U-D. I have wondered the same thing. I wonder why someone hasnt slapped him silly. He is so abusive to his wonderful grandmother that loves him unconditionally. I am sure she takes up for him and probably (I don't know) has completely separated the family. I know if my brother or my brother in law would not stand back and allow him to do their mother this way. Family and it is none of my business. Yes, I would like to see someone kick his butt everytime they catch him out. I always try to see the good in people..it must be hidden way deep.
fitness-guru-MUS T-READ

Norman, OK

#3 Feb 8, 2012
me too wrote:
YOU KNOW C-H-U-D. I have wondered the same thing. I wonder why someone hasnt slapped him silly. He is so abusive to his wonderful grandmother that loves him unconditionally. I am sure she takes up for him and probably (I don't know) has completely separated the family. I know if my brother or my brother in law would not stand back and allow him to do their mother this way. Family and it is none of my business. Yes, I would like to see someone kick his butt everytime they catch him out. I always try to see the good in people..it must be hidden way deep.
psycho if he really is germie, will go underground if found out. we need to keep him here to keep an eye on him.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2012
fitness-guru-MUST-READ wrote:
<quoted text>psycho if he really is germie, will go underground if found out. we need to keep him here to keep an eye on him.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. i am the psycho you bunch of dip wad scum suckers. better use your good eye open. now climb nack in your assigned hole dip shittes.
Epic fail

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 9, 2012
I would bet money that Jeremy is NOT psycho.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Me too. I'm not really sure why people keep saying that they are the same person like it is a fact. Prove it or stop accusing him.
Truth Teller on Psycho

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2012
It's time for the truth on psycho. It's actually Jaclyn's family on her mom's side. And might I say, the name suits them to a tee. They have hated Jeremy since day one. Come on people, wake up. Does someone have to get hurt or killed because of all the stupid crap written on this site? It's time to shut this whole thing down which I hope after everyone reports this kind of verbal abuse on here which I have done as well as several others, this site will go where it belongs. IN THE TRASH. As for the "family psycho" you're pathetic all 3 of you. I would think you would care more for Jaclyn and her baby but all you care about is hurting other people. What goes around comes around, family. Karma's a bitch.
Huh

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2012
Jeremy is NOT psycho. Lately there have been way to many INTELLIGENT posts from psycho. Stop and think, psycho knows way to much of what goes on at city hall and council meetings. Do you REALLY believe that a strung out mmeth junkie would be able to have intelligent posts? Let alone know ANYTHING about how this city is run? Use your brains folks, psycho is a regular poster that used to post under another name. I have my suspicions who, but I can't verify it.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Huh wrote:
Jeremy is NOT psycho. Lately there have been way to many INTELLIGENT posts from psycho. Stop and think, psycho knows way to much of what goes on at city hall and council meetings. Do you REALLY believe that a strung out mmeth junkie would be able to have intelligent posts? Let alone know ANYTHING about how this city is run? Use your brains folks, psycho is a regular poster that used to post under another name. I have my suspicions who, but I can't verify it.
Just call me spankie.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2012
I don't honestly care who it is. What good could anyone possibly do by knowing who it is? Do you think that beating up someone because they exercised their right to free speech/expression is the right thing to do? I suspect psycho posts some of the things he does just to get this type of reaction because he knows that you people have no idea of his "real" identity.
Trojan filler

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Truth Teller on Psycho wrote:
It's time for the truth on psycho. It's actually Jaclyn's family on her mom's side. And might I say, the name suits them to a tee. They have hated Jeremy since day one. Come on people, wake up. Does someone have to get hurt or killed because of all the stupid crap written on this site? It's time to shut this whole thing down which I hope after everyone reports this kind of verbal abuse on here which I have done as well as several others, this site will go where it belongs. IN THE TRASH. As for the "family psycho" you're pathetic all 3 of you. I would think you would care more for Jaclyn and her baby but all you care about is hurting other people. What goes around comes around, family. Karma's a bitch.
You are one of the fools that are posting peoples names. I wouldn't do that nor would I post my own. No one knows how many psychos are out there and who he or she is.....as it should be. I will have to say...he is the only one that has raised more hell on here than me. But look out psycho...I have you in my sites. Now if we were to compare my quality, well thought out post to his babble, I have him beat hands down. Stick that in your meth pipe and smoke it psycho dip wad some kind of breather moron.
me too

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Feb 9, 2012
Louden tell me you would not like to tie his tongue and tape his fingers together. Everyone does. You cant carry on a conversation with him or for him. I just leave when he come on and when i come back on his name is beside every topic.

I know you shouldnt fight.. BUT Just one punch would make everyone feel so wonderful.

No, it is Jeremy Lore. His pal Jamie Rymer was the original Psycho, but everyone knows where he is. He was a lot smarter than Jeremy. There might be mockers, but you can tell the difference.

Jaclyns family is not that smart and their attention span is way too short to sit here for hours. I will ask grandma there is not too many things gets past that woman.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2012
i am the psycho i am the way. vote psycho i have the final solution.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2012
I honestly don't care what he says. He can't hurt me too bad from behind his computer. I can't think of anything that he could possibly type in here that would make me want to physically attack him. If he went away, it wouldn't effect me either. I just don't care.
me too

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2012
That is a better way to think than me wanting to rip his head off. Thank you for making me realize where I am. You know I dont care either what he says or what he does. Thank our LOUDA.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Feb 9, 2012
me too wrote:
That is a better way to think than me wanting to rip his head off. Thank you for making me realize where I am. You know I dont care either what he says or what he does. Thank our LOUDA.
you bunch of dip shitte morons live just to respond to the psycho. how often do you read my post to your favorite ewe before humping her.
c-h-u-d

Letart, WV

#17 Feb 9, 2012
all of u are scum. i am above you trash. hold your breath till psycho says when. jeremy is involved with city hall and pollotics. so jeremy make up some more names and try to disguise your self. you are not a meth head , you are a suboxone addict and a bored jobless turd! you are involved in city meetings and other things. i know with out a shadow of doubt its jeremy and unlike louda i do care who it is cause jeremy is always slamming my friends and has put my name on here. i want him in jail so this chaos will end! i gaurentee when jeremy is in jail there will be no crazy posts or comments on here.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Feb 10, 2012
c-h-u-d wrote:
all of u are scum. i am above you trash. hold your breath till psycho says when. jeremy is involved with city hall and pollotics. so jeremy make up some more names and try to disguise your self. you are not a meth head , you are a suboxone addict and a bored jobless turd! you are involved in city meetings and other things. i know with out a shadow of doubt its jeremy and unlike louda i do care who it is cause jeremy is always slamming my friends and has put my name on here. i want him in jail so this chaos will end! i gaurentee when jeremy is in jail there will be no crazy posts or comments on here.
well C-H-U-D you have something right i will tell you when to breath. and i will kick your sorry arse, now get back in your hole dip shitte. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution i wipe my arse with your so called fiends. I have only one name and its the psycho. I am addited to me and nothing else i am the drug of choice and everyone knows it vote psycho
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#19 Feb 10, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>well C-H-U-D you have something right i will tell you when to breath. and i will kick your sorry arse, now get back in your hole dip shitte. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution i wipe my arse with your so called fiends. I have only one name and its the psycho. I am addited to me and nothing else i am the drug of choice and everyone knows it vote psycho
wazzzz up psycho, are you driving folks crazy trying to figure out who you really are ? have any of them gotten close to guessing ? are you mr. lore ? i think you should play the HOT COLD game with them, do you remember that game?
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Feb 10, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>wazzzz up psycho, are you driving folks crazy trying to figure out who you really are ? have any of them gotten close to guessing ? are you mr. lore ? i think you should play the HOT COLD game with them, do you remember that game?
can you remember this. now go outside a shout i love the psycho the psycho is the way the psycho has the final solution. i didn't think you did. so i will repeat it just for you i love the psycho the psycho is the way the psycho has the final solution. you dip shitte moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ravenswood coach 3 hr Visitor 22
W.Va. plant provides metal for Orion spacecraft 8 hr Yes it is me 7
Elderly Facility 8 hr Yes it is me 15
Turkey Run Lake Thu Concerned Citizen 5
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) Feb 24 Seriously 3,228
Jesus Christ Feb 23 Jesus 29
Save Our Schools Feb 23 Louda 129
Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment