Buckwild and Charleston pappy

Buckwild and Charleston pappy

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

steve k

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2013
So many worried about WV reputation I have to laugh. One day the paper has Sen. Manchin wants mtv to stop buckwild because it might damage states perception to others then a few days later you read Man grandfathers three children.
bacon hater

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Saw the grandfather article. Makes you feel good about even your trashiest neighbor. And the Manchin thing was for the show's publicity.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Manchin is an attention ho. What's worse is that this type of shit happens everywhere. WV just gets the attention because people here are starving for any kind of attention so bad. If West Virginians would stop worrying about getting recognized, people would start to notice them on their own for things that are a lot better than living up to outdated stereotypes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#4 Jan 3, 2013
its all relative in west virginia. was that ambercrombie and finch that sold those tee's.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#5 Jan 3, 2013
my TV guide says ... not one episode but TWO on tonight !
bacon hater

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2013
It's just a re-run of the premier.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Jan 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's just a re-run of the premier.
oh crap. only a half hour. damm commercials will ruin.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Louda wrote:
Manchin is an attention ho. What's worse is that this type of shit happens everywhere. WV just gets the attention because people here are starving for any kind of attention so bad. If West Virginians would stop worrying about getting recognized, people would start to notice them on their own for things that are a lot better than living up to outdated stereotypes.
damm loud mouth sounds like you and the idle are the best of friends. the arse smacken is a commen bend over dip stick

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Me and Mr. Ihle agree fundamentally about certain things, but we are different on a lot of smaller things.

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>oh crap. only a half hour. damm commercials will ruin.
Just remember: The squinty-eyed brick house has the Herp (true story). I wonder which guy gets it from her first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty smith 3 hr Rad Devil 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
Jackson Herald 13 hr Blackshaw 3
Marvin Greathouse Thu Marvin 18
Ravenswood Care Center (Sep '11) Dec 12 Walt 117
water bill is too high (May '11) Dec 11 Old codger 36
destiny moore (Mar '17) Dec 11 Hitler still here 14

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance