Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
http://wvgazette.com/rssFeeds/201304010117

The odds of your son or daughter being sexually molested are higher with a police officer than with just about anyone - homosexuals, priests, boy scout leaders, etc. That's been established and proven time and time again, both locally and nationally. But this story shows that the link between law enforcement and sex crimes goes far beyond standard sexual favors to dismiss a ticket and the other pigs that cover for these acts or turn a blind eye. It permeates from top to bottom - from State Police commanders to patromen and, here, from the state's top jail administrators all the way down to the guard.

We must pass laws that prevent any governments from hiding pig histories. They should be exempted from the "personnel privacy" laws that prevent the public from knowing the personal employment history of government workers. Nobody cares if the city clerk had a legal problem 15 years ago. But we give a group of men with no education and almost no training guns and authority to detain us, our children and enter our homes and cars on nothing more than their personal whim.

Every pig in every department should have their employee file opened to the sunshine of public scrutiny, without exception. Pigs will fight and win the battle against public oversight despite it being proven as effective in reducing citizen lawsuits and cases of abuse. We know why they don't want people to know what they're up to. We should at least be able to know what they've done.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#2 Apr 2, 2013
that's what you get when you go to jail. it takes criminals to police criminals. that's why their cops.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
that's what you get when you go to jail. it takes criminals to police criminals. that's why their cops.
Probably true.

Since: Sep 11

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2013
I somewhat agree. They should start trying to get referee type guys who are semi athletic and actually want to make others follow the rules.
Reaper

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Apr 3, 2013
@bacon hater...what is your problem with cops????
Redneckerson

Milton, WV

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Reaper wrote:
He wants to be a badge-bunny so bad but can't find one that will molest him,,,lol
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Reaper wrote:
Did you not read the first post? Are you ok with giving authority and guns to the group of Americans that committ sex crimes more often than any group while not giving them adequate pay, training or education? Is it ok that they kill more unarmed civilians than all other police forces in the modern world combined? Is it normal to have 3,000 SWAT raids in the 10 years between 1970 and 1980 but have 30,000 in 2008? Crime hasn't increased 1,000 percent. Is it ok that they can engage in adrenaline-fueled high speed chases that usually end in death and ALWAYS in destruction regardless of where or who they're chasing and why? Is it ok that a 14-year-old girl driving through Ripley a year ago had a 1 in 7 chance of being pulled over by a sexual child molester? Is it ok that we pass laws that allow us to be stopped and questioned for not wearing a seatbelt when we all know we can be stopped and questioned for any reason they choose anyway? Is it ok that people perceive the "good cops" as the ones who simply turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by their coworkers? Do you think pigs who were fired for crimes should be able to just switch department and hide their history? That's what they do. Everywhere. The question shouldn't be what's my problem with cops - it should be why don't you have a problem with them?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#8 Apr 4, 2013
if you are a good cop your career will be ruined by the bad ones. you become a threat. ever notice how cops get away with practically everything. do you see them taking the stand in court against each other ?
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
if you are a good cop your career will be ruined by the bad ones. you become a threat. ever notice how cops get away with practically everything. do you see them taking the stand in court against each other ?
Exactly. This is why the situation has deteriorated to the point it currently is - by far the most criminal policing organization among any developed countries. Men enter the program young and naive. They learn quickly how it works, so they either adapt to become filthy pigs that committ crimes or cover for those who do or are ostracized. That leaves us with criminals or their conspirators only. And that's exactly what we have.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#10 Apr 4, 2013
just about everyone in America has a camera/recording device. I think cops are less likely to beat on you and more likely beat their wives instead. lol. there are still some good cops though and I have a few that are my friends. they seem to have in inner circle click and don't invite me to their parties.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Roo, if they were "good cops" why do they turn a blind eye when fellow officers break the law?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12 Apr 4, 2013
there are a bunch who do just that. for sure. theres a few who don't. not many but a few. they turn a blind eye because they have job. ive turned a blind eye when i worked in a factory seeing fellow employees violating safety. being a good cop is threatening to the bad ones. cops are screwed up where its some kind of badge of honor cracking someone skull open. i don't care for 75% of them. 3 out of 4 if given the chance will do something that isn't right.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
There aren't any who don't turn a blind eye. It's not possible. It's one thing when a factory worker pretends he didn't see a cohort use his safety glasses. It's another when he pretends he didn't see him stalking a 14-year-old girl after school.
Redneckerson

Milton, WV

#14 Apr 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Roo, if they were "good cops" why do they turn a blind eye when fellow officers break the law?
That's right ,look at Janet Napolitano the Nations Top-Pig, She even turns a blind eye on the Constitution.
Redneckerson

Milton, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not read the first post? Are you ok with giving authority and guns to the group of Americans that committ sex crimes more often than any group while not giving them adequate pay, training or education? Is it ok that they kill more unarmed civilians than all other police forces in the modern world combined? Is it normal to have 3,000 SWAT raids in the 10 years between 1970 and 1980 but have 30,000 in 2008? Crime hasn't increased 1,000 percent. Is it ok that they can engage in adrenaline-fueled high speed chases that usually end in death and ALWAYS in destruction regardless of where or who they're chasing and why? Is it ok that a 14-year-old girl driving through Ripley a year ago had a 1 in 7 chance of being pulled over by a sexual child molester? Is it ok that we pass laws that allow us to be stopped and questioned for not wearing a seatbelt when we all know we can be stopped and questioned for any reason they choose anyway? Is it ok that people perceive the "good cops" as the ones who simply turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by their coworkers? Do you think pigs who were fired for crimes should be able to just switch department and hide their history? That's what they do. Everywhere. The question shouldn't be what's my problem with cops - it should be why don't you have a problem with them?
I agree take Janet Napolitano's 1.8 billion rds of ammo , and her armored vehicles. You can call her a pig ,and I will call her a hog ,and we can double team the Top-Cop.
opinion8ed76

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Apr 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://wvgazette.com/rssFeeds/ 201304010117

The odds of your son or daughter being sexually molested are higher with a police officer than with just about anyone - homosexuals, priests, boy scout leaders, etc. That's been established and proven time and time again, both locally and nationally. But this story shows that the link between law enforcement and sex crimes goes far beyond standard sexual favors to dismiss a ticket and the other pigs that cover for these acts or turn a blind eye. It permeates from top to bottom - from State Police commanders to patromen and, here, from the state's top jail administrators all the way down to the guard.

We must pass laws that prevent any governments from hiding pig histories. They should be exempted from the "personnel privacy" laws that prevent the public from knowing the personal employment history of government workers. Nobody cares if the city clerk had a legal problem 15 years ago. But we give a group of men with no education and almost no training guns and authority to detain us, our children and enter our homes and cars on nothing more than their personal whim.

Every pig in every department should have their employee file opened to the sunshine of public scrutiny, without exception. Pigs will fight and win the battle against public oversight despite it being proven as effective in reducing citizen lawsuits and cases of abuse. We know why they don't want people to know what they're up to. We should at least be able to know what they've done.
Well well,I'm impressed. As frequently as you post negativity that I disagree with(to each their own)this is actually a topic I have to agree with you about absolutely.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/04/04/5636...

Here's why all pigs' histories must be made public, and even be publicized. This filthy pig raped a 13-year-old girl while on duty. The city that hired him didn't do a proper screening. If they had, they'd have learned he already raped an 11-year-old girl. Thankfully, the teenager is suing the city. The same fate will befall Ripley, where two filthy pig child molesters practiced their craft while on duty, under the eye of the dumbest coworkers on the planet. And soon, Ravenswood.

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 10, 2013
It should be public info. I don't understand why it isn't yet.
bacon hater

Bethel Park, PA

#19 Apr 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
It should be public info. I don't understand why it isn't yet.
Would you be a cop if the public could scrutinize your history whenever they choose? That's why we have to make massive changes to the way we allow ourselves to be policed - we need a new breed of pig. You can't pay someone shit, have them deal with the people we don't want around AND have their personal histories under a microscope. The new breed of cop should receive compensation commensurate with their duties, as well as be college-educated and well versed in psychology and sociology as well as law. By replacing pigs with professionals, our costs will plummet, the public will regain confidence and the children will have one less sexual molester to abduct them.

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be a cop if the public could scrutinize your history whenever they choose? That's why we have to make massive changes to the way we allow ourselves to be policed - we need a new breed of pig. You can't pay someone shit, have them deal with the people we don't want around AND have their personal histories under a microscope. The new breed of cop should receive compensation commensurate with their duties, as well as be college-educated and well versed in psychology and sociology as well as law. By replacing pigs with professionals, our costs will plummet, the public will regain confidence and the children will have one less sexual molester to abduct them.
They definitely should have a nationally recognized college education. I still don't see what they have to hide. People watch cop shows. They realize that deals are made to a small fish to catch a big fish and so forth. The truth is a hell of a tool, especially for the police. If the public knows just exactly what they do, they don't have to worry about what they are hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advance auto 30 min Grammys cammy 4
The Recorder 1 hr for real 48
Shelby bush 3 hr YIM 3
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 4 hr fitness-guru 3,339
Scotty Whitman 7 hr The truth 3
laurel cmns 8 hr woundering 4
Where 23 hr Honeybadger 5
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE