running from the police
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Big John

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Don't run from the po po!!!! They will shoot ur azz!!!!!!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Big John wrote:
Don't run from the po po!!!! They will shoot ur azz!!!!!!
i know a cop who shot someone with handcuffs on. by the time the ambulance arrived the cuffs were off. but guess what. a witness saw the whole thing. he took the payoff money then dissapeared.
citizen

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
If your car is fast enough and your driving skills are up to par you can run and get away from them no problem.
haha

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Nov 14, 2012
yes try that you moron. see how it works out 4 ya?

lmao
cracker jack

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Can't outrun a radio genius
Sorry

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Never ever run from the police.
Sorry 2

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I agree with Sorry, It's against the law to run from the police so you shouldn't do it. Most of the time if you pull over and do what you're told then you'll be way better off.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#8 Nov 14, 2012
can the ravenswiood police run more than a block or two or is that too much for em. are they fatso's ? how many calories un a glased donut and do they sit on their asses in a patrol care all day getting fatter. do they smoke ciggies.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#9 Nov 14, 2012
how many full body pullups can the fattest one do?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#10 Nov 14, 2012
bacon hater ... your the only one i believe so will you answer my questions please.
bacon hater

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Roo, stop making jokes. I've told you before, the only time they run is when the krispy kreme man misses his delivery to the par mar donut closet. Then, they look like Devin Hester on a punt return. And they will definitely deploy their tasers, pepper spray, stop sticks, nightsticks, mag-lights and roadblocks. They won't shoot him though. Never use lethal force on the krispy kreme man.
bacon hater

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2012
You better stop roo. You've seen the pics of tommy. He's probably the athlete of the bunch. Pull-ups. That's hilarious. They can do a pull-up to a drive-thru. That's about it. But that's just to get their dose of saliva-burger with baby batter sauce. But they like it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13 Nov 14, 2012
i knew you'd come thru for me bacon ... i love the BABY BATTER SAUCE comment.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14 Nov 14, 2012
yes ive seen pictures of several ravenswood cops. searching thru google.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15 Nov 14, 2012
the little punk tire slasher kid was probly runnin down the street flippin em off as he ran. boy that pisses the cops off when their out of zapper range.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16 Nov 14, 2012
does ravenswood have a po-po helicopter with night vision and heat censor devices to catch the crooks or what do they do at night when the crime is going on ?
bacon hater

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2012
You can do a logroll and outrun our dumb pigs. Or jump the nearest chain-link fence. But you HAVE TO watch as the pig tries to jump it after you. It may very well be the funniest thing in the history of humor.
bacon hater

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2012
No choppers roo. We don't even let them have real guns. We just tell them they're real. You think we're crazy, they have no education and a couple weeks of training. I told you about their Sherlock Holmes Deluxe Fingerprint Kit from Toys R Us, right? They got two of em! But just because they used one trying to catch the real tire slashers. It was colored construction paper with scotch tape on it. The crime lab returned it with a note that said "stop f_cking with us or we're gonna call your moms."
Mouthbreathingdi pwadmoron

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Nov 15, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
does ravenswood have a po-po helicopter with night vision and heat censor devices to catch the crooks or what do they do at night when the crime is going on ?
They hang out at subway and par mar.
bacon hater

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
That's a great point. I wonder just how those sandwich artists are able to get a giant skeet load on their BMTs. I know they can drop a lung cookie when they turn to put a toasted sub in the oven, but I really am concerned with how they are getting their fill of nut nectar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kathy 14 min bigjohn778 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 min Mgtn Res 1,588
derrick wallace 37 min bbc1987 7
Being Arrested by Cops Does Not Mean One Is Guilty 3 hr Ummm 97
Kasey hanning 15 hr Him 2
Game 19 hr No one 2
Wow 19 hr Wes2258 2

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance