Facility: South Central Regional Jail
Imprisonment Status: Misdemeanor Pre-Trial
Return to Offender Search Results
Return to Offender Search
Offender Court Order Information
Court Info Number Issuing Agency Location
12M-315-16 JACKSON COUNTY - Bail Amount:$0.00
GRRR8T way to start your life at 19!!!

What are they thinking or is it the drugs?
qwerty

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 2, 2012
she isnt 19 until September! n e way, she SHOULD be charged as a felon. r lax system dropped her down from a felony to a misdemeanor in spite of her failure to appear, fleeing from the police & committing vandalism & all WHILE out on bond! then, after all that, the dumb a$$ judge reinstated her bond!!! jackson county justice doesnt exist. hell, apparently wv justice doesnt exist. no wonder she thumbs her nose at the law. wouldnt u? pathetic!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#6 Apr 2, 2012
oh my goodness ... again ... jackson co. criminals flat out make a mockery of that jail. what gives ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Apr 2, 2012
Bet she GAF now wrote:
http://wvjails.info/?BookingID =999068528
meth mites under facial skin are gone since cliffurd locked up. compare last mug to this one. she's not dirty looking.
qwerty

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 2, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>meth mites under facial skin are gone since cliffurd locked up. compare last mug to this one. she's not dirty looking.
hard 2 get ur 'fix' when ur dealer is locked up. ha!
qwerty

Washington, DC

#9 Apr 2, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>meth mites under facial skin are gone since cliffurd locked up. compare last mug to this one. she's not dirty looking.
2 dont let looks fool u. shes still dirty.
back off dumb az

New York, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Again? Move on. You people are sickened by the thrill of others in trouble. I bet you slow down to rubber neck at car accidents. Why are you so fixed on Katie? And as far as the law..... WV would need a prison just to hold the druggies of Jackson county. There's not enough room for all of them, so, they cut the charges down.
Epic fail

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Hey Back Off, hear this dumb a$$, we vent our frustrations on this site in regards to the seemingly never ending epidemic of drug heads getting away with murder. We are sick and tired of reading about the same worthless pathetic individuals whom choose to reek havoc amongst our little community. Don't read this if your stupid enough to not recognize how helpful this forum is on allowing us to come together and share our thoughts on helping ourselves and our community for the better. Little miss Katie is a frequent visitor who likes to thinks she's oh so tough and mocks our legal system and any person whom she can't take advantage of. For your info she also enjoys the attention. She is a topic because of the decisions she has made and the actions (illegal) that she has taken.
sweet thing

Racine, OH

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Epic fail wrote:
Hey Back Off, hear this dumb a$$, we vent our frustrations on this site in regards to the seemingly never ending epidemic of drug heads getting away with murder. We are sick and tired of reading about the same worthless pathetic individuals whom choose to reek havoc amongst our little community. Don't read this if your stupid enough to not recognize how helpful this forum is on allowing us to come together and share our thoughts on helping ourselves and our community for the better. Little miss Katie is a frequent visitor who likes to thinks she's oh so tough and mocks our legal system and any person whom she can't take advantage of. For your info she also enjoys the attention. She is a topic because of the decisions she has made and the actions (illegal) that she has taken.
you are oh so right..tell it to them..but, half the time it falls on deaf ears..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13 Apr 2, 2012
sweet thing wrote:
<quoted text>you are oh so right..tell it to them..but, half the time it falls on deaf ears..
dammmit sweet thing, im tired of chasing you all over this r-wood forum. cant you stay in one place...p.s. luv guru lol
sweet thing

Racine, OH

#14 Apr 2, 2012
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>dammmit sweet thing, im tired of chasing you all over this r-wood forum. cant you stay in one place...p.s. luv guru lol
luv you to guru..lol
DubVEE

Morgantown, WV

#15 Apr 2, 2012
"qwerty" and "betsheGAFnow" = CINDI. BIG SURPRISE. Move on, ya old bitch! Worry about your own kids!
dumb dude

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2012
I heard she broke into a house and was busted just passed out and all fycked up. I wonder how she knew it was empty it looks like its occupied to me..
crzybtch

Scott Depot, WV

#17 Apr 2, 2012
lol this is about as good as Springer, but you have to make up your own visials!!! lol
Funny

United States

#18 Apr 3, 2012
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
hard 2 get ur 'fix' when ur dealer is locked up. ha!
Do u seriously think that nobody else in jackson county cooks dope?? u arent that stupid r u? People get busted for drugs all the time but for some reason people around here like to pick and choose which ones to trash. Sounds like u have some personal issues with these certain people.
Pooper Trooper

Thomasville, NC

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Do u seriously think that nobody else in jackson county cooks dope?? u arent that stupid r u? People get busted for drugs all the time but for some reason people around here like to pick and choose which ones to trash. Sounds like u have some personal issues with these certain people.
Nah, it's not personal. They got busted, their name thrown in the paper and now we blast them for being the pieces of sh!t they truly are.
qwerty

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 3, 2012
DubVEE wrote:
"qwerty" and "betsheGAFnow" = CINDI. BIG SURPRISE. Move on, ya old bitch! Worry about your own kids!
ur screen name should b dubT 4 white trash. ive been called a lot in my life but old bitch is a 1st 4 me. bet my gf will get a kick out of this. n e way ive had arguements w/ cindi b 4 so f off. this is 1 of those times when i agree not every 1 posting from parkersburg is the same person tho. get a clue. i dont have kids & fear of having 1 like kate is what has stopped me. cant stand that chick or u who is surely her relative, friend or fellow druggie. whatev.
dumb dude

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2012
How did she get busted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs 3 hr fitness-guru 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,079
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 5 hr fitness-guru 1,584
Raymond Tomlinson 6 hr yourmom 1
Laurel Commons 14 hr fitness-guru 55
ravenswood football (Oct '13) Fri Joe Montana 83
Why do big girls become nurses? (Dec '12) Fri Dr Seuss 169
•••
•••
•••

Ravenswood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••