election 2012

Point Pleasant, WV

#73 Feb 1, 2012
WORD OF ADVICE

Great advice. I know for a fact "THE STORE" is a snake pit. You dont need any advice, but you are gathering a lot of support, but be tough it a long way until May and you are dealing with people that are capable of doing anything. Stay smart and I wish you good luck.
1 post removed
darealvoice

Middleport, OH

#75 Feb 1, 2012
StopnThink wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that Michael would be smart to keep his Obama/republican views out of this election. And I say that being a republican/Obama basher! Like you said, this is a non partisan election and I feel Michael is the man for the job!
This is good, sound advice that I hope Ihle will adhere to.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#76 Feb 1, 2012
election 2012 wrote:
Psycho what is your problem with Ihle...Little sweetie. Wonder if I told you I contributed to his election funds, Obama has this done, Newt does this. BUT, what is your problem.
Turn this around he could say the same thing about you. Where do you get your funding for gas for your vehicle. You and I have locked horns before, but you kinda have grown on me.
We all know that you are not voting for Ihle, but sweetie you arent voting for Lucy or any other candidate running because you live in Cottageville. Please don't make me remind you of this again.
Give your money to who ever you want, a fool and his money soon parts. Horns my arse, you dipe shitte moron my horns and your ears. wasn't much of a tussel was it scum bag. did you ever get past that ivory enama i know who you are and you have no idea who i am dip shitte. Now ihle will have to release yor name and amouth of money you gave. you are one dumb arse dip shitte, want to confess to anything else. arse whole. You do know what turns me on call me sweetie again please. Everyone knows ihle lives with his granny, doesn't have a job and no visable means of support. As for me you have no freaken idea, do you dip shitte. for what its worth you never gave anything to any body. admit it moron dirt bag
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#77 Feb 1, 2012
Michael Ihle wrote:
I'll post this in two places.
Thanks, everyone, for your support. If you want to know what you can do to help me, contact me personally, and I'll let you know.
I have some friends, as has been mentioned, that work at Gary's. I visit them from time to time when business is slow and I am free. The crowd down there encouraged me to run for Council. I'll let you decide who that is. Reading between the lines, I don't think they are happy at all about my candidacy for Mayor. If that's so, that's their loss. I'm not loyal to any people; I'm loyal to my principles. But I'm also not out to get anybody; I'm out to get it right. If people believe in those principles, they'll be with me, and I'll welcome them, no matter who they are. But if not, then they can go blow in the direction of the wind.
No matter what decision I made, it was going to make some unhappy, because people were advising me to run for every office. I think some people in town-- and I won't say who they are-- offered me backing for Council in order to make me feel like I had an "easy win" in that race, so I would be discouraged from running for something else. But nothing worth having ever comes easily. Most of the people I trust most were advising me to run for Mayor, though some were for Council and even Recorder. And so, I waited until late Saturday, to see if someone would step up, or if the fields for any office would change. No one did. I was willing to serve in any capacity.
It's not good to have someone unopposed. An unopposed incumbent, even one with the best of intentions, can feel he or she has a big mandate and is unaccountable to the people. Even so, some people who support me won't like what I'm about to say, but I will say it anyway: we could do worse than the current Mayor. She isn't all bad. But we're in desperate need of a new attitude and a new vision, and that starts from the top. That is what leadership is about. Now, some have already listed some of my strengths and weaknesses. I am young with a wild hairdo. I haven't done everything there is to do. But I squeeze every drop out of what I have done. And, how else does someone gain experience without actually doing it?
I don't have all the answers, and I can't just waltz in and make everything better. I'm not going to promise that; I'm not Barack Obama. But there is a clear choice between the current mayor and myself. We have entirely different strengths and weaknesses. I firmly believe that my skills are a better fit for where this town is right now, and I'll make that case over the coming months. Ravenswood first.
Genius - the ability to produce fantastic amounts of equally fantastic bullshit that all makes perfect sense you bunch of mouth breathen dip wad moron losers
election 2012

Point Pleasant, WV

#78 Feb 1, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>Give your money to who ever you want, a fool and his money soon parts. Horns my arse, you dipe shitte moron my horns and your ears. wasn't much of a tussel was it scum bag. did you ever get past that ivory enama i know who you are and you have no idea who i am dip shitte. Now ihle will have to release yor name and amouth of money you gave. you are one dumb arse dip shitte, want to confess to anything else. arse whole. You do know what turns me on call me sweetie again please. Everyone knows ihle lives with his granny, doesn't have a job and no visable means of support. As for me you have no freaken idea, do you dip shitte. for what its worth you never gave anything to any body. admit it moron dirt bag
How can you condemn Ihle for not working when you dont either. You have lived off the system and your grandmother all your life. I may be a dipshitte, but Psycho look over your shoulder because there isn't a name for you. I have given a lot of things to a lot of people. Can I claim you on my income tax it seems I have kept you all year. Paid for your food. Your child prenatal and doctor care, I will claim her on my taxes. In fact, I have a lot invested in you...so pay up bum.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#79 Feb 1, 2012
election 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you condemn Ihle for not working when you dont either. You have lived off the system and your grandmother all your life. I may be a dipshitte, but Psycho look over your shoulder because there isn't a name for you. I have given a lot of things to a lot of people. Can I claim you on my income tax it seems I have kept you all year. Paid for your food. Your child prenatal and doctor care, I will claim her on my taxes. In fact, I have a lot invested in you...so pay up bum.
the truth does hurt and the truth is this ihle has lived off his granny all his life. he has condemed his birth mother and has workerd for about a week counting names. As for me you have no freaken idea how i support myself. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution. Now go tweet with your friend ask him about who supports him ask him about his comments about his birth mother. ask him who is paying his way in this election. now go ask. that freaken moron. thinks is so much smarter than anyone on this crap site. well ihle i'm not going away. wise up people you know i'm right about this social midget. vote psycho i am the way i have the final solution.
1 post removed
election 2012

Point Pleasant, WV

#81 Feb 1, 2012
Really wrote:
??
That was hateful what I said to you and I apologize, but you know it is what it is. How do you know Ihle doesnt work or go to school? You need to control your temper. When you want to you make a lot sense. but when you talk hateful things is when people dont want to be around you. I am sure a lot has turned off. One thing I do know you are you and I am myself. Each of us is trying to make it through this world the easiest me can and hope when we are gone we shall be remembered in a good way. Good Night Psycho.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#82 Feb 2, 2012
election 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was hateful what I said to you and I apologize, but you know it is what it is. How do you know Ihle doesnt work or go to school? You need to control your temper. When you want to you make a lot sense. but when you talk hateful things is when people dont want to be around you. I am sure a lot has turned off. One thing I do know you are you and I am myself. Each of us is trying to make it through this world the easiest me can and hope when we are gone we shall be remembered in a good way. Good Night Psycho.
good morning may the wind be at your back and the ground raise to meet your feet. I will try to answer your questions with some degree of respect. How do i know mr. Ihle does not work. How do i know Mr ihle does not attend school. He has posted the answer on more than one thread he has only had 1 job he worked for the census for abot two weeks. And he takes classes on line because he feels he would be held back by the other students and the professor. Not my words His. as far as being remembered how many people remember your grand pa. now how many people remember Hitler.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#84 Feb 2, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>good morning may the wind be at your back and the ground raise to meet your feet. I will try to answer your questions with some degree of respect. How do i know mr. Ihle does not work. How do i know Mr ihle does not attend school. He has posted the answer on more than one thread he has only had 1 job he worked for the census for abot two weeks. And he takes classes on line because he feels he would be held back by the other students and the professor. Not my words His. as far as being remembered how many people remember your grand pa. now how many people remember Hitler.
Not true. You have a selective memory.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#85 Feb 2, 2012
Michael Ihle wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. You have a selective memory.
skippy skippy skippy. your following has seen the light. now come clean. confession is good for the soul. you dip shitte moron mouth breathen loser.
1 post removed
fitness-guru-MUS T-READ

Norman, OK

#87 Feb 2, 2012
election 2012 wrote:
Also Don Titus he is a good guy. Jared Bloxton is a cry baby chubby boy who does nothing without his mother. I can go Sue Quillen she is like a dog trying to bury a bone when she is on something, Mike Kelly, never again, Judy Wisemen never again. Jack Green is a pal with Gary who has probably talked him into running. Cheryl Greathouse, is wayyyyy tooo mouthyyyy. Bob Ware seems like a pretty knowledgeable fella and would be straight with you. These are my opinions only. So I believe there is 10 people and have to choose half of them. Out with the old...
another citizen bad mouthing everyone, typical ravenswood hick.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#88 Feb 2, 2012
fitness-guru-MUST-READ wrote:
<quoted text> another citizen bad mouthing everyone, typical ravenswood hick.
hey dip shitte how much do the councilmen make?
fitness-guru-MUS T-READ

Norman, OK

#89 Feb 2, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>hey dip shitte how much do the councilmen make?
council members in a small town generally make 200 dollars a month but get huge kickbacks from telling relatives what the low bid for bond projects is.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#90 Feb 2, 2012
fitness-guru-MUST-READ wrote:
<quoted text>council members in a small town generally make 200 dollars a month but get huge kickbacks from telling relatives what the low bid for bond projects is.
i think in this town they gey %50.00 for every meeting they attend. and all they can steal.
1 post removed
SUP

Middleport, OH

#92 Feb 2, 2012
Whatt wrote:
Yea he's right! 50.00 a meeting!!!! Cnt believe that we haven't heard from ihle today????? Mike if ur out there and need some one to help u with ur campaign plz feel free to talk with me!!!!!!!
And me as well.
fitness-guru-MUS T-READ

Norman, OK

#93 Feb 2, 2012
dear mrs. mayor .... please have your council meeting secretary who takes all the notes, whats her face, to summerize in a letter to me all of the accomplishments of council during the entire year of 2011. i9 will use this to determine if any of your buddies in city hall are fit to get my vote. send to mr. fitness, #100 beverly hills drive, hollywood, 90120. and thank you.
1 post removed
darealvoice

Middleport, OH

#95 Feb 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am voting for anyone that's not in there!!!!!!! I sat in a cpl meetings when jack was on council and he shook things up!!! I also think ihle wud too!!! Also think sue quillen Jared bloxton and a cpl others!!!!!! So go who ever is not in there!!!!!!!! OCCUPY RAVENSWOOD CITY HALL!!!! Here is our chance!!!!! Start a revolution here!!!!!!
Keep it going.....
TakeRavBack

Middleport, OH

#96 Feb 2, 2012
Whatt wrote:
I am a Obama supporter!!!! But I do plan on voting for ihle!!!! I am just trying to be a good person and help u out ihle!!!!! When u go door to door and ppl ask what party u are??? Say this" this is a non partisan election and just talk to them!!! Sry about the rant earlier!!! But plz do us a favor and keep it in the city limits!!!!!!
Let's stand behind Ihle to take back our town!
SUP

Middleport, OH

#97 Feb 2, 2012
Whatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes u are sry!!!
What's sry?
darealvoice

Middleport, OH

#98 Feb 2, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text> i think in this town they gey %50.00 for every meeting they attend. and all they can steal.
I truly don't believe it's our council members stealing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Whitman 22 min The truth 3
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) 23 min Seriously 3,338
laurel cmns 1 hr woundering 4
Shelby bush 4 hr shane 1
Advance auto 6 hr justcurious 3
Where 16 hr Honeybadger 5
Ravenswood Music Thread (Nov '13) 23 hr Musikologist 6
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE