Who is running for council?

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
election 2012

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Also Don Titus he is a good guy. Jared Bloxton is a cry baby chubby boy who does nothing without his mother. I can go Sue Quillen she is like a dog trying to bury a bone when she is on something, Mike Kelly, never again, Judy Wisemen never again. Jack Green is a pal with Gary who has probably talked him into running. Cheryl Greathouse, is wayyyyy tooo mouthyyyy. Bob Ware seems like a pretty knowledgeable fella and would be straight with you. These are my opinions only. So I believe there is 10 people and have to choose half of them. Out with the old...
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2012
election 2012 wrote:
Also Don Titus he is a good guy. Jared Bloxton is a cry baby chubby boy who does nothing without his mother. I can go Sue Quillen she is like a dog trying to bury a bone when she is on something, Mike Kelly, never again, Judy Wisemen never again. Jack Green is a pal with Gary who has probably talked him into running. Cheryl Greathouse, is wayyyyy tooo mouthyyyy. Bob Ware seems like a pretty knowledgeable fella and would be straight with you. These are my opinions only. So I believe there is 10 people and have to choose half of them. Out with the old...
Jack, Jack, Jack. Separate yourself from Gary Hunt. It WILL hurt your chances! And everyone- vote Ihle. Definitely not a friend of Gary Hunts. Heck, Gary won't even let him in his store. Or so I've heard!
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jan 30, 2012
What wrote:
I have heard a few names and they are: sue quillen, Gary cross, mike Kelly, Judy wiseman, Cheryl Greathouse, Don Titus, Jack Greene, and jared bloxton??? Who out of these 8 do u ppl think will get it??? Can only vote for 5!!!!!!
Need to see who Jared supports for Mayor. It could make or break him as far as most are concerned.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#5 Jan 30, 2012
darealvoice wrote:
<quoted text>Jack, Jack, Jack. Separate yourself from Gary Hunt. It WILL hurt your chances! And everyone- vote Ihle. Definitely not a friend of Gary Hunts. Heck, Gary won't even let him in his store. Or so I've heard!
and i have heard you are one dumb arse moron clean the shitte out of your ears maybe you can hear somthing i can use against hunt sucker and girly boy ihle. you know the psycho is the way you know the psycho has the final solution you know you will vote for the [sycho.
Really

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2012
darealvoice wrote:
<quoted text>Jack, Jack, Jack. Separate yourself from Gary Hunt. It WILL hurt your chances! And everyone- vote Ihle. Definitely not a friend of Gary Hunts. Heck, Gary won't even let him in his store. Or so I've heard!
Jack is not in tight with Gary hunt. I no for a fact. And he was on council before Gary ever was on council or maintenance supervisor!
psycho

New Haven, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack is not in tight with Gary hunt. I no for a fact. And he was on council before Gary ever was on council or maintenance supervisor!
and i know for a fact you are a babbleing moron. get back in the hole scum bag. old silent jack. just sit back and do nothing of course he can never do anything wrong. he never does anything. go to a meeting collect $50.00. go to a meeting get $50.00. not a bad gig is it dip shitte.
2 posts removed
psycho

New Haven, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Rhs grad wrote:
I wud like to see jack and every one that is not on council now and a new mayor and a new recorder in office!!! I know jack and he isn't a bad person!!! One thing I like about him he says what is on his mind and I went to high school with him and no matter what "group" u were in he always said hi and always spoke to u!!!!! But like I said I am voting for anyone that's not in there!!! Whether it's Gary cross Judy wiseman jack Greene or Lucy harbert
con grads there grad get em all the hell out of there. i am the psycho i am the way i have the final solution vote psycho.
1 post removed
sunshine in the morning

Ravenswood, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2012
darealvoice wrote:
<quoted text>Need to see who Jared supports for Mayor. It could make or break him as far as most are concerned.
R U Kidding Me. Lucy. He is not getting my vote because of how he acted at the end of the pool season and when he found out his job was offered to another he and his mother went to excutive session and got the job + a pay raise.
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
SO good to know!
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Rhs grad wrote:
I wud like to see jack and every one that is not on council now and a new mayor and a new recorder in office!!! I know jack and he isn't a bad person!!! One thing I like about him he says what is on his mind and I went to high school with him and no matter what "group" u were in he always said hi and always spoke to u!!!!! But like I said I am voting for anyone that's not in there!!! Whether it's Gary cross Judy wiseman jack Greene or Lucy harbert
The last line is confusing. Who are you voting for exactly?
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am voting for anyone that's not in there!!!!!!! I sat in a cpl meetings when jack was on council and he shook things up!!! I also think ihle wud too!!! Also think sue quillen Jared bloxton and a cpl others!!!!!! So go who ever is not in there!!!!!!!! OCCUPY RAVENSWOOD CITY HALL!!!! Here is our chance!!!!! Start a revolution here!!!!!!
AGREED!
darealvoice

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2012
sunshine in the morning wrote:
<quoted text>
R U Kidding Me. Lucy. He is not getting my vote because of how he acted at the end of the pool season and when he found out his job was offered to another he and his mother went to excutive session and got the job + a pay raise.
Why would he support LUCY if she initially offered his job to someone else?
1 post removed
psycho

New Haven, WV

#18 Jan 31, 2012
Whatt wrote:
Listen up ravenswood!!!!!! We cud start sumn that cud become HUGE!!!!! Just imagine if we voted every one out that's in and started all over!!!!!!!!! I wud bet that CNN fox news and msnbc one of them wud cover that!!!! But we need all new faces!!!!!!!!!! ALL new faces!!!!!!
yep you sure could use a new face you scum bag moron dip shitte loser
psycho

New Haven, WV

#19 Jan 31, 2012
Whatt wrote:
I am gna say what every one on here wants to say!!!!!!!! Shut the hell up psyco!!!!! Ur a douche bag!!!!!!!!! Instead of saying vote psyco?? Tell us to vote for ur real name or........ Write in ur real name!!!!!! Douche!!!!
het twatt sorry thats whatt. just write in psycho. you want to shake the shitte out of this town. just think of all the national coverage that would bring. I love this don't you. just admit it you want the old psycho. go ahead and say it. i love the psycho he is the way he has the final solution vote psycho.
tebow

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Jared is only one who actually cares about what happens to the city of ravenswood. He's been a die hard red devil his entire life and that will never change. He's a good friend of mine and I will back him from day one. Good luck jared, your gonna need it with all the dumb f*cks this town has to offer!
TakeRavBack

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Jan 31, 2012
Rhs grad wrote:
I like Jack, bottom line he'll do what's best for the community. He's raising three great kids here. Go Jack!
TakeRavBack

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Or the other hand, Lucy has to be one of the snoodiest (sp?) people alive! Not approachable - gotta go!
the truth

Ravenswood, WV

#23 Jan 31, 2012
Jared is only out for things for Jared. He does not impress me at all. At the pool he could not even manage that bunch. Allowed them all to have their cellphones and texting while suppose to be watching the swimmer. Pal, if you think I am the only who has made a comment about this you are wrong. P.S. Lucy's sister Katie's husband Frank and Jared's grandmother were brother and sister. So you know how those Italian's are and I am sure it would be a total cluster if he got it. Now listen to you, are you his mother? A die hard red devil. His red devil days are over. It is time to put the ole devil on the shelf and come into the world of dog eat dog. Just remember tebow (why would you disgrace his name like this) you are properly the biggest dumb f*** in this town. Could your real name be Mike?
toowierd

Point Pleasant, WV

#24 Jan 31, 2012
Whatt wrote:
Listen up ravenswood!!!!!! We cud start sumn that cud become HUGE!!!!! Just imagine if we voted every one out that's in and started all over!!!!!!!!! I wud bet that CNN fox news and msnbc one of them wud cover that!!!! But we need all new faces!!!!!!!!!! ALL new faces!!!!!!
All new faces except Kathy Garrett!
toowierd

Point Pleasant, WV

#25 Jan 31, 2012
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>yep you sure could use a new face you scum bag moron dip shitte loser
Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Lacava post disappear 26 min heehee 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr RSM 4,194
Cougars in Ravenswood 21 hr Classy chick 5
No jobs Fri Mo money 5
Brian Thompson Fri lol 3
Cody Hayes Fri The man, the legend 2
Pete Shamblin (Sep '16) Thu An old friend 26

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance