First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lonely Man

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Oct 10, 2011
I will tell you why WSAZ came to the police station and video taped the police department..It all started when someone on the internet sent sexually harassing messages to an underage disabled GIRL and that news made it to the 6:00pm news on WSAZ..and when the police from Ravenswood do all the hard investigative work they will find the person who is a sick pervert..but until then all it is now is just made up gossip that 99% of this town will never even know if its true or not. Quit adding bullshit answers to this site unless you know what's going on..Most people don't listen very long to lies and gossip.
my opinion

Point Pleasant, WV

#23 Oct 10, 2011
Yes Lonely that was a very sad situation. We all know about this and yes it upsets me. I hurt no one on here. I try to keep my conversations fun and light. It happened, I am sorry, but the only house I can keep clean is my own house. I don't believed everyone needed to know the information you released. We all have tvs and know what happened. Please do not point the finger at me for coming on here WOAH IS ME. The father now knows who did it. They contacted him on here and apologized. As far as I am concerned it is none of my business. You used an off colored word and are spreading how do you know is the truth?? Only thing I have to say is keep your own house clean before you point at anyone else. I am about ready to throw this site in the delete file..myself
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#24 Oct 10, 2011
my opinion wrote:
Yes Lonely that was a very sad situation. We all know about this and yes it upsets me. I hurt no one on here. I try to keep my conversations fun and light. It happened, I am sorry, but the only house I can keep clean is my own house. I don't believed everyone needed to know the information you released. We all have tvs and know what happened. Please do not point the finger at me for coming on here WOAH IS ME. The father now knows who did it. They contacted him on here and apologized. As far as I am concerned it is none of my business. You used an off colored word and are spreading how do you know is the truth?? Only thing I have to say is keep your own house clean before you point at anyone else. I am about ready to throw this site in the delete file..myself
you just keep inviting comments, will you ever learn. wise up dumb as* you know i'm right. vote psycho
Shelly

Racine, OH

#25 Dec 22, 2012
psycho
getalife

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Dec 23, 2012
Shelly....this is over a year old and wasn't a good story anyways. What's the point in commenting now?
Truth

United States

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Dusty Mullins lol
lol

Parkersburg, WV

#28 Jan 2, 2013
Psycho wrote:
why
they are making fun of the police in Jackson co. For letting McDowell and coulter for selling heroin for so long hahah. That sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W.Va. plant provides metal for Orion spacecraft 49 min Yes it is me 7
Elderly Facility 56 min Yes it is me 15
Turkey Run Lake Thu Concerned Citizen 5
good luck, WVU (Aug '12) Feb 24 Seriously 3,228
Jesus Christ Feb 23 Jesus 29
Save Our Schools Feb 23 Louda 129
laurel commons Feb 22 John 3
Ravenswood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ravenswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment