union construction trades crossing pi...

union construction trades crossing picket line

Posted in the Ravenswood Forum

not suprised

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Aug 19, 2012
y r union tradesmen crossing picket line. go sign the book, u babies. it wont hurt u, mayb u would learn a lesson on how to b a union member, remember we r brotherhoods not selfhoods.
fam on both sides

Harrisville, WV

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Hhmmmm.....maybe because your union has so little respect that now other unions don't respect you and your violent tactics? Brotherhood is not unconditional. You have to act like you have honor and respect to be treated with honor and respect.
wondering

Racine, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2012
No union tradesman are crossing the picket line.
not suprised

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Aug 19, 2012
hmmm...i have seen pioneer pipe crossing...i know 1 tradesman who had short call at constellium while the strike was happening and just finished call and was denied unemployment because of labor dispute
not suprised

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2012
fam on both sides wrote:
Hhmmmm.....maybe because your union has so little respect that now other unions don't respect you and your violent tactics? Brotherhood is not unconditional. You have to act like you have honor and respect to be treated with honor and respect.
Don't get mad at all for tactics of some. This shows your ignorance and intolerance. I'm not a 5668 member anyway, I'm a tradesman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravenswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Morris Fake Teacher Supporter 49 min Dave 6
Count down to strike 1 hr Fast Eddie 32
do your job? 1 hr Boohoo parenting ... 3
Who would you like to see run for mayor? 2 hr RUKidding 65
Who is running Thu Bob 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
opie (Sep '13) Feb 19 Trash 26

Ravenswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance